Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon everyone ... we have sunshine today and it's amazing what a difference it makes!!

Ever ... I'm tickled you are so in the mood to write .... it's encouraging me to get a move on! Hope you're keeping all those inspiring thoughts in a little notebook ... the memory part of my brain took a vacation a long time ago and I can't remember where it went!!

Bay ... maybe we should work on teaching me how to post pics tomorrow night ... I'll actually write down all the steps this time.

Hope you all have a great day!
    sigpic

Comment

Here I am. Exhausted and hiding in the Love Shack. 6th grade English today. Yikes!!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I am home!! Traffic on the way home added almost an hour and a half but it could have been worse. Now to watch what is left of the Ranger game (they are winning of course ) and then sleep for the next two days Why do you need a vacation after a vacation?
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

Originally posted by hifield View Post
          Good afternoon everyone ... we have sunshine today and it's amazing what a difference it makes!!

Bay ... maybe we should work on teaching me how to post pics tomorrow night ... I'll actually write down all the steps this time.

Hope you all have a great day!
          Would love to show you how! And that sunshine is a little deceptive... so cold!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Here I am. Exhausted and hiding in the Love Shack. 6th grade English today. Yikes!!
          Sounds exhausting Ever, just with the words 6th grade and English in the same sentence!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I am home!! Traffic on the way home added almost an hour and a half but it could have been worse. Now to watch what is left of the Ranger game (they are winning of course ) and then sleep for the next two days Why do you need a vacation after a vacation?

Glad you are home, DG and I always feel the same way after a vacation. We always plan a day between anywhere we have to go and work so that we have a day to recover.
          sigpic

Comment

Good plan bailey
            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

We had a power outage last night and through the morning. It only recently came back on.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad the power is back on
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Not fun trying to wake kids up (who are definitely not morning people) when it's still dark outside and say yes, it really is time to get up.

What all did you do over at your mom's?
                  sigpic

Comment

What happened over at ff.net? I just went over to my profile page to see if there was anything needing to be corrected with the story, and none of my scene breaks are there! I usually use the ~~~ thing but they're gone! Any suggestions as to what to switch to?
                    sigpic

Comment

I bet

well Sat I did very little I got to my grandma's and we went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff then I had dinner with her and my younger brother (My mom works nights on the weekends) Sun went over to my brother's apt to play some on his xbox 360 kinect (That is fun and talk about a work out ) then back to Grandma's for Easter dinner with everyone. Mon Mom, my stepdad, me and grandma went to the beach then we headed to Mom's and met up with my younger brother who brought his 360 kinect and we played there and showed my mom and step dad what it was then had a cook out. Tues Me, Mom, Grandma and my brother went to the mall Mom bought me a pair of jeans for a late b-day gift and then we stopped at a Game Stop because they are buying and selling iPod, iPads, and iPhones my brother wanted to see about a game and he wanted an iPod I bought mom a very late b-day present for her in the form of an iPod Shuffle (her b-day is March 4th) then Mom, Grandma, me younger brother, step dad and a niece (one of my step sister's kids) went out to eat at a place called Blackbeard's on the beach (If you ever find yourself in corpus christi go there the parking lot is tiny so it always looks packed but we have never had to wait for a table and it is usually a group of 5-6 of us that go) which is my fave restaurant down there. Then me and my brother went to Mom's and we hung out there for a bit. Yesterday Me, Mom, Grandma and brother went to Sonic for lunch and I headed home.

EDIT: ff.net has the line that goes across your story you could add that but you should be able to put in the ~~ things in the edit page of your story.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack!!

Glad you had lots of fun, DG!

I'm in the middle of reading Nika's story for the fic club thingy.

Also, I'm adding to a fic when I'm away from the house. I'm going to need help with a title for this one.

I'm also hoping to get some time to do the challenge for the week. It flies away from me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Woot! We have another Ronon/Jenn writer out there! When History Repeats
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning Love Shack!!

Glad your trip went well, DG.

I'll send my art for the challenge to you later today, Ever.

Yea! Love having other authors.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X