Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm bad.....

Comment

Picture mania!!!
      So we need some ideas of what will happen during the 2nd part of the mid season 2 parter because I think they'll be some big moments - anyone have any ideas what might happen?

Sorry I go on about it, its just that I can't wait for season 5 and I have to wait for it to be put on the net as well!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
      Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
      Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

If anyone wants Keller pics, you're free to use any of mine. A lot of them are icons, but I'm in the process of gather other pics.

Comment

I got a a new livejournal!!! http://sgamountiegirl.livejournal.com/
          Had to add SGA to it... long story.

Not added much to it but so far it's working!!!

Looking at the pics at the moment Krissie

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

I decided to find all the spoilers of season 5 concerning Keller and Ronon and Post them and then speculate on some of them

Spoiler for Search and Rescue

Spoiler:
            Keller is part of the rescue team to save the trapped team - Sheppard, McKay, Lorne and Ronon. Keller might be stitching Ronon up again

Spoiler for The Seed

Spoiler:
            Episode is focused on Keller and Beckett so hopefull some Keller/Ronon moments

Spoiler for Broken Ties

Spoiler:
            About Ronon and his wraith worshiper ex friend, might see Keller comforting Ronon and advising him on what to do. Plus there is a Ronon sword fight in this episode.

Spoiler for The Daedalus Variations

Spoiler:
            Alternative realities. Now in SG1, in practically all the alternative realities they visited, O'Neill and Carter were together. Now this could mean that in the alternative reality the Daedalus comes from, Keller and Ronon could be together

Spoiler for Ghost in the Machine

Spoiler:
            Someone is coming back, now we know it's not Weir so.... could be Ford or... um... well Beckett? Any ideas? Also, the team is LOCKED OUT of a room, not in.

Spoiler for The Shrine

Spoiler:
            McKay becomes a child - could hit on Keller and make Ronon jealous....

Spoiler for Whispers

Spoiler:
            Not much to mention about this episode, more a Beckett one but I think the other team are kinda like a dopleganger (sp) of Sheppard's team.

Spoiler for Tracker

Spoiler:
            Ronon, McKay, and Dr. Keller visit a world where the Wraith have recently arrived. The reason soon becomes clear: they are pursuing a Runner, a warrior who has been tagged with a homing device so that the Wraith can hunt him for sport. Before joining the Atlantis team, Ronon himself was just such a prey.

The Runner's name is Kiryk, and he captures Dr. Keller. Jennifer tries to reason with him as he marches her through the woods and away from the team. Kiryk is surprised to learn that she not only knows what a Runner is, but she also claims that Ronon used to be one -- but isn't any more.

Keller's absence is only one problem, though. With help from a man named Erran, Ronon and McKay evacuate a village to the nearby caves, to try and keep the people safe.

Soon Kiryk's purpose for kidnapping the doctor is revealed, as they arrive at his destination: he has a companion, a 10-year-old girl who is in desperate need of medical attention.

We all know about this episode, I think Ronon and McKay might talk, bond. Talk about what happened in "The Last Man" perhaps. Ronon saves Keller, carries her to safety in his big arms etc

Spoiler for The Queen

Spoiler:
            Teyla based episode really

Spoiler for First Contact

Spoiler:
            Now I predict that this episode will have moments because they have to set up Keller and Ronon being together, the only ones uncaptured by the Wraith. So, I'm thinking they have dinner together, perhaps Keller invites Ronon to stay on Earth with her for a while (If they are visiting earth or something) or they decide to go on a date. I don't know.... Something

Spoiler for The Lost Tribe
            Spoiler:
            Meanwhile, "Todd" the Wraith has seized control of the Earth battlecruiser Apollo, which has been outfitted with Asgard transporters, weapons, and defensive technology. Though he and his forces have subdued the ship's 200-person crew, Ronon and Keller still remain at large. Todd accesses the ship-wide P.A. system and threatens to begin killing crew members unless they turn themselves in.

Now, this is where the idea I used in the plot bunny comes from. Keller and Ronon are going to have to fight the wraith at one point and as Jewel said - her character is going to have more confidence so...

No plot is known for Outsiders

Spoiler for Inquisition

Spoiler:
            Clip show and the team are held accountable for their actions.

No plot is know for Prodigal

No episode title for 5x15

No plot for Remnants

No episode titles for episodes, 16-20. Keep in mind the 100th Stargate episode is the last of season 5.

Thats all folks

All spoilers courtesy of Stargate Wiki - I copied some of them from the website... well two of them. I rest I summed up

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Great job, Mountie! I must say I haven't read about the Shrine
              Spoiler:
              Hehe Rodney as a child? Even without R/K moments it would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                Great job, Mountie! I must say I haven't read about the Shrine
                Spoiler:
                Hehe Rodney as a child? Even without R/K moments it would be amazing
                I know! It'll be really funny!!!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Some Ronon and Jenn Time

Spoiler:

Comment

Nice pic!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

hey guys I have a new chapter to Masquerade up (figured I should make some distinction as to which story has a new chapter as I have two that are multi-chapter) hope y'all like it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
                        http://journeyman07.livejournal.com/
                        It's here under 'Getting Warm Chapters 7, and Epilogue'...so sorry for not posting link last night - was wiped out finishing it at some silly hour of the am and am also rubbish at usiing lj and making http links and such!
                        Now worried the fic's real rubbish too...think I need more sleep...going back to bed for a bit!
                        Hope you're all well and happy x
                        Trust me Journey, we love the story! The regular PG one that is. We just also LOVE smut!

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                        Means:
                        Spoiler:
                        She's going to be wavying a gun around and shooting some wraith. And Ronon will be like "Wow, didn't see that one coming. I feel a plot bunny coming. Okay here's my first plot bunny:
                        Wraith have cornered Ronon and Jen in a corridor. Ronon pulls out his gun (I love his gun - it's so cool anyway back to the plot bunny...) and Jen holds her P90 ready. Ronon kills the wraith one by one, when he is done he turns around to help Jen. Only to notice that she to had killed the wraith coming at them. He heard gun fire but didn't realise that they were all dead.
                        Ronon: Wow
                        Keller: Teyla said I had good aim when we were training. It's now mandatory for all non military personal to have some weapons training."
                        Ronon: Um... nice shooting
                        Keller: Thanks... so where to now? I was thinking, we got rid of a lot of wraith maybe we should finish off what we started during quarantine? What you think?
                        Ronon: I think that is a brilliant idea
                        Ronon pulls keller into a storage cupboard.

That was SO bad
                        Not true, Mountie! You had another plot bunny about a month ago. Anything ever come of that? If not, can I use it?

Talking about the gun...
                        Spoiler:

Sorry, couldn't resist
                        SeNedra! I know you've been on the SamJack thread long enough to know what a gun means!!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          hey guys I have a new chapter to Masquerade up (figured I should make some distinction as to which story has a new chapter as I have two that are multi-chapter) hope y'all like it
                          Ooh, more fic to read! Cool!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            SeNedra! I know you've been on the SamJack thread long enough to know what a gun means!!
                            Everlovin, what are you thinking about me I replied on Mountie post (she is 17, we should be nice ). Well, ok, I admit, had that idea

EDIT: yay, 700 posts!

Comment

I suppose we should behave some. GSR is not quite 15! But still!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Not true, Mountie! You had another plot bunny about a month ago. Anything ever come of that? If not, can I use it?
                                Yes, of course!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Brilliant new chapter - Loved the letter!

Everlovin, what are you thinking about me I replied on Mountie post (she is 17, we should be nice ). Well, ok, I admit, had that idea

EDIT: yay, 700 posts!
                                I'm so confused!!!!!

Oh and CONGRATS!!!! SeNedra

EDIT: Ignore my confused comment - I just read everlovin's post - no longer confused

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X