Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep! That's the proper way to do that.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

okay sorry subject change I went through the DVD's in the house (well most of them I was like 90% done when I remembered Dad has some DVD's back in his room that I forgot to grab so there are still more to go through but of the (549 that is the total of the ones I kept ) ones I did go through these are the duplicates that both I and Dad had and these are the ones that I am getting rid of I know of a place that will buy them but I thought I would see if anyone here would like any.
      Spoiler:
      1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
      2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
      3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
      4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
      5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
      6. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Special 2 Disk edition
      7. Ice Age
      8. Shrek
      9. Happy Feet
      10. Beauty and the Beast Special Edition
      11. Karate Kid (New version)
      12. Superman Returns
      13. Spider-Man (Full screen)
      14. Spider-Man (Widescreen)
      15. Gone with the Wind (unopened)
      16. Passion of the Christ
      17. Troy
      18. Resident Evil Apocalypse
      19. WWF Judgment Day (um don’t know what year it was a number of years ago though, it was one brother said I could get rid of, if wanted I can tell you the matchups)
      20. Just Like Heaven
      21. Short Circuit
      22. Talladega Nights the Ballad of Ricky Bobby
      23. Bounty Hunter (unopened)
      24. X-Men 2
      25. Dirty Dancing
      26. Dirty Dancing Ultimate Edition
      27. Austin Powers Goldmember
      28. Mystery Men (Widescreen)
      29. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
      30. Lord of the Rings the Two Towers 4 disk extended edition
      31. Lord of the Rings the Two Towers (Theatrical)
      32. Lord of the Rings The Return of the King (Theatrical)
      33. Iron Man 2 (Blu-Ray) (unopened)
      34. Pirate of the Caribbean At Worlds End
      35. Farscape S4
      36. Farscape Peacekeeper Wars
      37. Lost S2
      38. The Greatest American Hero Season 3
      39. The Greatest American Hero Season 1 (if you want this one it will take longer to send because I am holding on to it until I can get a copy of the special Greatest American Heroine)

That should be all of them for now. Some are ones that Dad bought and forgot he bought and bought a second time, some are, like I said, he and I had our own copies of the movie
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        okay sorry subject change I went through the DVD's in the house (well most of them I was like 90% done when I remembered Dad has some DVD's back in his room that I forgot to grab so there are still more to go through but of the (549 that is the total of the ones I kept ) ones I did go through these are the duplicates that both I and Dad had and these are the ones that I am getting rid of I know of a place that will buy them but I thought I would see if anyone here would like any.
        Spoiler:
        1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
        2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
        3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
        4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
        5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
        6. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Special 2 Disk edition
        7. Ice Age
        8. Shrek
        9. Happy Feet
        10. Beauty and the Beast Special Edition
        11. Karate Kid (New version)
        12. Superman Returns
        13. Spider-Man (Full screen)
        14. Spider-Man (Widescreen)
        15. Gone with the Wind (unopened)
        16. Passion of the Christ
        17. Troy
        18. Resident Evil Apocalypse
        19. WWF Judgment Day (um don’t know what year it was a number of years ago though, it was one brother said I could get rid of, if wanted I can tell you the matchups)
        20. Just Like Heaven
        21. Short Circuit
        22. Talladega Nights the Ballad of Ricky Bobby
        23. Bounty Hunter (unopened)
        24. X-Men 2
        25. Dirty Dancing
        26. Dirty Dancing Ultimate Edition
        27. Austin Powers Goldmember
        28. Mystery Men (Widescreen)
        29. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
        30. Lord of the Rings the Two Towers 4 disk extended edition
        31. Lord of the Rings the Two Towers (Theatrical)
        32. Lord of the Rings The Return of the King (Theatrical)
        33. Iron Man 2 (Blu-Ray) (unopened)
        34. Pirate of the Caribbean At Worlds End
        35. Farscape S4
        36. Farscape Peacekeeper Wars
        37. Lost S2
        38. The Greatest American Hero Season 3
        39. The Greatest American Hero Season 1 (if you want this one it will take longer to send because I am holding on to it until I can get a copy of the special Greatest American Heroine)

That should be all of them for now. Some are ones that Dad bought and forgot he bought and bought a second time, some are, like I said, he and I had our own copies of the movie
        If you don't have any other takers - seriously. I'm last on your list - the ones up there in green I'm interested in.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the offer DG but they won't play on my DVD player.

549 DVDs?? That's a great collection.

Comment

Ever I made note of the ones that you would like if no one else wanted them.

Yeah Sorry I wasn't sure if you had a multi region DVD play or not the same for SeN.

Yeah that is a lot It took 2 days to go through them all. I love movies and then Dad didn't always have the time to go to the movies so he would buy movies when they came out so he could watch them when he had time.
            sigpic

Comment

Hubby went through a couple of years ago in one of his boredom times and typed up a list of the movies we have. We've added to it since then. It's a LOT!
              sigpic

Comment

That is basically what I did. I worked at Blockbuster many years ago and so I have the separated into categories Anime, Family, Comedy, Action/Suspense/Thriller/Horror/Drama (that is one big section because too many fit into multiple areas I just mashed them together ) and TV and all of them alphabetized. I am a little neurotic can you tell. I just need to remember to keep up with it.
                sigpic

Comment

When I feel the need to, I just alphabetize them. I don't bother to separate them into categories. There's too many crossover type stuff for that to work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I am back alive

Yeah, it was a great day, despite getting up at 4:30... Most of me is coffee now But I am actually not sleepy. We saw many new computers and similar things, a few great robots or game devices. I will show you some photos tomorrow

I need to refresh my german I think... I was glad most of the people there talked English too

It is a long list, dg, but as Blen said, we cannot use them here.

I think I am going to bed soon, tomorrow and especially Friday will be crazy I am afraid I will not get up

Comment

I'll look forward to seeing your pics SeN. I'm glad you had a great day.

Poundpuppy - I've voted.

Comment

Well up until that last part it is pretty easy. Anime easy Family easy since they are movies I would show to a younger kid, comedy if it is supposed to make you laugh although there are a couple that are in the action/drama/suspense/thriller/horror that could probably be moved to one of the other places (like Gremlins I wouldn't show it to a young kid, I think it is hilarious but because it is also supposed to be a "scary" movie with some humor I am at a loss)

Might have to check those out Puppy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                            I am back alive

Yeah, it was a great day, despite getting up at 4:30... Most of me is coffee now But I am actually not sleepy. We saw many new computers and similar things, a few great robots or game devices. I will show you some photos tomorrow

I need to refresh my german I think... I was glad most of the people there talked English too

It is a long list, dg, but as Blen said, we cannot use them here.

I think I am going to bed soon, tomorrow and especially Friday will be crazy I am afraid I will not get up
                            Looking forward to hearing all about it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack!
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack

I had a great day yesterday... Blen informed us about Ben being on Doctor Who and I then saw on the Cultfix website that Niall Matter will be starring in the new Primeval:New World show.

I'm a Primeval fan and have been disappointed because I don't know that it will get a season 6, especially since there is this new Primeval spin-off starting. The new show might not be so bad knowing that Niall is in the cast. Will at least be worth trying.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X