Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEBIT is the largest computer expo We can attend some workshops and see so many new things! Really great. But I will have to get up in five hours Should really go to bed now...

Blen, that is so close already? I cannot wait for the pics and your stories

Comment

I'll take loads of pics!! Yes we'll be able to see the duck pond with no ducks (if it's still there as the BBC made it) and the Torchwood hub is RIGHT THERE at the Conference Centre. I'm getting ridiculously excited again.

Edit - 5 hours?! I think you should get some sleep SeN!

Comment

OMG SeN Go to bed! you are going to be exhausted!

Okay good I thought that might be where the convention would be and just wanted to check. I hope the Duck Pond with no Ducks is there. Are you going to get any sleep in the next 2 weeks Blen?
        sigpic

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

I don't blame you at all
            sigpic

Comment

Now this is a useless talent or a interesting party trick either way it looks like it could be fun to try
              sigpic

Comment

Ladies!!!

I've just read something in my Doctor Who Magazine.

Guess who is guest starring in episode 3 of series 7 of Doctor Who?

Spoiler:
                Ben Browder!

Comment

Now THAT makes me happy. *grinning*
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought it might.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going? I just vegged out yesterday. Still getting all tired over this cold.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Great art SeN. What is CEBIT? Whatever it is I hope you have fun.

I've just realised it's only two and a half weeks to the Cardiff Doctor Who Con. I need clothes! I need my hair doing!

Also we need to decide where we are going to visit (baring in mind we only have one and a half days to explore). I thought we would check out a few sites in the city centre, like where Rose was filmed, then head to Llandaff (Leadworth) and then on to Southerndown beach (Bad Wolf Bay/Byzantium crash site). I'd also like to get a peep at Wester Drumlins (Blink) but I don't know if we can get to see that. So much to do!
                      2 1/2 weeks? OMG! Personally, I'd want to see Leadworth and Wester Drumlins. Although, I'm glad I don't have to choose.

Ladies!!!

I've just read something in my Doctor Who Magazine.

Guess who is guest starring in episode 3 of series 7 of Doctor Who?

Spoiler:
                      Ben Browder!
                      AAAAAHHHHH!!! Ever's happy!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Quick! Someone catch her before she faints!

Comment

I'm already sitting down. Good thing too!
                          sigpic

Comment

He is going to be in episode 3 which has been written by Toby (Being Human) Whithouse. They are currently filming in Spain and rumour has it that it is going to be some sort of spaghetti western. Presumably with aliens.

Comment

He is going to be in episode 3 which has been written by Toby (Being Human) Whithouse. They are currently filming in Spain and rumour has it that it is going to be some sort of spaghetti western. Presumably with aliens.
                              Sounds awesome!
                              sigpic

Comment

Still grinning like an idiot!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X