Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

One last pic

off now byyeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Do you mean this one ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8NhJNpQlsY

Apologies if it is that one & I've made you listen to it!
      Yup! That's the song! Funny thing is, it's almost as bad as it was 20 years ago. What does that say about me? Have I mellowed out? I must consider this. BTW, WHAT does that woman shriek there at the end of the song? I have never been able to figure that out.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'd help you out with that but I have no idea I almost think I hear rust or rusty but I have no clue
        sigpic

Comment

I think it's 'Tin roof, rusted'

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Yup! That's the song! Funny thing is, it's almost as bad as it was 20 years ago. What does that say about me? Have I mellowed out? I must consider this. BTW, WHAT does that woman shriek there at the end of the song? I have never been able to figure that out.
            She yells -- Tin roof, rusted!
            sigpic

Comment

best I've heard and I knew I was hearing something about rust
              sigpic

Comment

Wow was I off! I thought it was Heeeeeeeeeenry! Shows you what I know.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  LOL yep It's still as bad as I remember... I thought it was something about getting busted

nite fellow quackers!

Comment

So, what did I miss during the week or so that my Internet was down?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      So, what did I miss during the week or so that my Internet was down?
                      Oh, Dear, a week? Let's see. There was fic. The onesweetlove challenge started posting today. Go check out that site. http://community.livejournal.com/sg_onesweetlove There's some really good stuff. We named the thread The Love Shack Check out Blenca's and Krissie's pics for the thread. Lots of thunking and speculation over who was checking out whom in various pics. I think that just about covers it.
                      sigpic

Comment

So, no absolutely vital spoilers for the poor girl who shan't get to watch SGA season five until the DVD set?
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh My God!!!!! You have to wait forever and ever for season five???? You have my complete sympathies! Do you want recaps while the eps are airing? You too must experience the squees!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, please, I DEFINITELY do!!! Screencaps would be great, as well, as soon as possible, anyway. When's the season start?
                            sigpic

Comment

July 11. Or in laymens terms, half of FOREVER!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

For me, it's forever DOUBLED!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X