Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be your problem then, Ever.

http://support.photobucket.com/app/a...on-upload-page

Comment

Ever... I did have my green button on the Photobucket page disappear a while back. It was iffy for a few days and then stopped disappearing on me. I chalked it up to Photobucket website changes/updates at the time and haven't really thought about it since.

I'm not sure what actually fixed it since from Blen's linked page it sounds like PB doesn't think those issues have anything to do with them specifically. I may have done one of the "other things to try" that they have listed on that page. I wouldn't have done it because they suggested it, but because from time to time those things either occur (rebooting the computer...) or I will do them when my computer slows down (emptying the cache, etc....).
      sigpic

Comment

I'm going to have a go at the whole pb thing later. It's not working on either computer atm.

So, I'm watching Doctor Who, I'm fiddling with gimp. It's all good.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Maybe later it will just work... kind of like mine did. DW and Gimp sound good. Let us know if you need help.

sigpic

Comment

Shall do!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who & Gimp sound good to me as well.

BTW Doctor Who won 5 categories at this year's Virgin Media TV Awards - TV Show of the Year, Rory Williams won TV Character of the Year, the Doctor getting shot at Lake Silencio in The Impossible Astronaut won the Most Explosive TV Moment of the Year & Karen Gillan won two awards, Best Actress and Hottest Female.

Also it's the Nation TV Awards tonight & Doctor Who is in a few categories. Nail biting stuff!

Comment

That is awesome Blen Rory's character winning has me grinning... love him.
                  sigpic

Comment

I adore Rory!
                    sigpic

Comment

Matt and Karen won Best Actor and Best Acress respectively. But Doctor Who lost out to Downton Abbey. *boo hiss*

Karen & Matt

Arthur & Karen & a bit of Steven Mofffat's head.

Comment

Yay for Matt and Karen!

I'm trying to figure out that WMM again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm trying to follow your instructions. But I keep coming up with this...

I can't figure out where to go or what to do next.

On the plus side, I have made two VERY basic sigs for Bailey's challenge on gimp.
                          sigpic

Comment

What happens if you click on VIDEO_TS and then Import?

It looks like yours is splitting your file into a video file, an audio file & something else. Mine imports it all as one file.

Comment

It takes a second to look and then says there's nothing to import. I cannot get it to the episode itself, Nothing. I've looked in the various files and only the Jacket file has anything in it and those are MP3 files and has only a few kbs of info. *shrugs*
                              Last edited by Everlovin; 25 January 2012, 03:54 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've just noticed something. Are you importing from a DVD? I have never tried doing it that way. I rip the episode from the DVD first or record off the TV & save it as a .avi file.

Which episode do you need?

Comment

Working...
                                X