Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    And you ended it there?? How could you? Need more smut!
    But there is more - the link's in my post just above yours.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I just found this on MGM. It's an interview with Jewel and she talk about Keller's love interests. It's short, but I still got a Squee out of it.
      http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=88

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I just found this on MGM. It's an interview with Jewel and she talk about Keller's love interests. It's short, but I still got a Squee out of it.
        SCREENCAPS people!!!!?! Where are the screencaps! Man, JS is Adorable!! So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
            SCREENCAPS people!!!!?! Where are the screencaps! Man, JS is Adorable!! So cute!
            Here you go, it's the best I could do. That movie was tiny on my screen... but HUGELY squeeable!!! Thanks so much for that link, Scifan!

Quarantine:

Spoiler:

And here's one of Jewel with my favorite quote from the interview:

Spoiler:

I would definitely say my biggest challenge is working with Jason Momoa, and having any kind of romantic interest on the show.
            Obviously he's very plain, he's kind of forgettable, not very good looking -
            so it's really tough, you know, just trying to act like I have a crush on him.
            I'm saying this because I'm married, and my husband will probably watch this some day...

She really has a great sense of humor! (And that bubble was TOTALLY unneccessary. You could tell - OF COURSE - that she was joking.)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Here you go, it's the best I could do. That movie was tiny on my screen... but HUGELY squeeable!!! Thanks so much for that link, Scifan!

Quarantine:

Spoiler:

And here's one of Jewel with my favorite quote from the interview:

Spoiler:

I would definitely say my biggest challenge is working with Jason Momoa, and having any kind of romantic interest on the show.
              Obviously he's very plain, he's kind of forgettable, not very good looking -
              so it's really tough, you know, just trying to act like I have a crush on him.
              I'm saying this because I'm married, and my husband will probably watch this some day...

She really has a great sense of humor! (And that bubble was TOTALLY unneccessary. You could tell - OF COURSE - that she was joking.)
              Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Is it just me or are all the episodes you really want to see and are anticipating part of the second half or the season?

Quarantine, Trio, Outcast...

Comment

Originally posted by Clairey View Post
                  Is it just me or are all the episodes you really want to see and are anticipating part of the second half or the season?

Quarantine, Trio, Outcast...
                  I get Quarantine, but what's the squee on the other two!?!

Comment

I really enjoyed the little enterview. Jewel really does have a wry sense of humor.

I love the pouty face Ronon is making in this cap:

Spoiler:
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                      I really enjoyed the little enterview. Jewel really does have a wry sense of humor.

I love the pouty face Ronon is making in this cap:

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      It's not a very manly looking boo-boo!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It's not a very manly looking boo-boo!
                        How about this caption (deliberate repost, because this is my favorite, too):

Spoiler:

And you're not gonna kiss it now to make it better?

sigpic

Comment

I get Quarantine, but what's the squee on the other two!?!
                          Well,
                          Spoiler:
                          Trio has Keller n some peril, atleast thats what it looks like and as it is after Quarintine we might get to see some Ronon being anxious like in Missing.
                          Outsider is more just a general squee cos it looks good. Sorry, probably shouldn't have included it here.

Comment

Spoiler:

*giggles* I [I]really[I] want that to be a line. What do you think the chances are?

Comment

Thanks for posting these they are awesome im looking forward to seeing everything with these two
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X