Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule

Sunday, November 27th thru Tuesday, November 29th – Read Lullaby by Nika Dixon **

Wednesday, November 30th – Discussion

Thursday, December 1st - Read Priorities by Funky In Fishnet

Friday, December 2nd – Discussion

** Due to the length of some of the up coming stories and the holidays there will be some stories that are given extra days to be read.
    sigpic

Comment

Morning Ever
      sigpic

Comment

Morning, Bailey! How's it going?

Thanks for the extra time to read the stories! I was wondering what we were going to do for the longer ones.

The sig works pretty! I was worried with the new rules. Bailey, do you want me to add something about you making it for me? Will only take two shakes.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

LMXB has a Jenn centered fic up. She says there will be a pairing, but not with a main character. Hope and Fallacy
          sigpic

Comment

No credit is necessary, Ever. I don't typically "sign" the sigs I do or give to/for others and this one was just helping you put together your gifs. I am glad to see that it works though

I've gotten so far behind in reading lately and it seems like so many of the stories are longer lately. No time to read ahead after shorter stories when needed.
            sigpic

Comment

I know. I got behind on a few fics last week. Totally lost track of what to read and time to read them.

I think it took us writers a while to get used to the characters to write longer fics. We're coming up on some really good ones.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't been feeling too well these last few days. I started with a bit of a cold & then ended up with a tummy bug. I'm feeling better now though.

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
                  I need prayers myself. I have a surgery to be scheduled soon. Nothing cancerous, probably, but just inconvenient. Hoping I can postpone until I'm done nursing, but also want it over with! And on this year's insurance since we've met our deductible.

But... maybe I'll get some writing in during the recovery? That'd be a positive!
                  Sening healing thoughts in your direction Daisy! All the best!

I've added my name to the list.

Doctor and the Wild Man advent calendar

Rules:
                  1. Size: 650x400px (idea stolen from the AFA thread)
                  2. The day must be visible on the art
                  3. It should be Atlantis related (not necessary to focus on Ronon Jenn only, but that is welcome)

Everyone would be supposed to post its own piece of art on the right day. (If you think you will not be around that time, pm it to someone else who might post it for you.)

Choose two days from the list by putting your name next to it and repost the list.

14th: bailey
                  15th: Blen
                  16th: Ever
                  17th:
                  18th: Blen
                  19th:
                  20th: bailey
                  21st: Ever
                  22nd:
                  23rd:
                  24th:
                  25th:

I'm happy to swap with anyone though if they want a particular day.

BTW Just a thought. Do we actually want to do 25th December? I don't know about anyone else but I'm usually really busy on Christmas Day. Perhaps we should do 13th December instead? As I say, just a thought. Maybe someone wants to do Christmas Day??

Comment

Blen, glad you are better

I actually really do not care about the 25th so much, in our country we open presents on the 24th evening and everything is too busy that day, not next one, I just copied the list from another place and made it shorter. If anyone has no problem with it, we can change it. I think I am more busy now then I will be on Xmas lol

Comment

I think I should be scared My Dad said he was not very hungry and he had a pain in his upper abdomen when ever he took a deep breath. This started late last week but he didn't go to the Dr until yesterday to see if he felt better. Today they wanted him in for a CT scan well an hour or so after he gets home from the Dr office they called the house and said they needed to see him immediately. About 30 minutes later they called the house again when they again got the answering machine they called my cell and told me my Dad needed to come in as soon as possible and that they wanted to send him to an oncologist There is only one reason to see an Oncologist.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that DG and I'd be worried too. Probably not much you can do but worry until you hear from them. Hopefully it will be something as simple as just needing to rule out a few of the scary possibilities and find out what it actually is. Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. I'd tell you not to fret too much until you know, but I know that isn't possible.

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better, Blen.

Daisy, you are in my prayers girlie and I'll send you an email soon.

SeN, I can take the 25th since I'm awake until after midnight anyway, it will officially be Christmas for me, although I'll be hopping into bed shortly after and hoping the kids sleep in. We typically stay up till midnight to hear the church bells that sound at midnight announcing Chirstmas. It also takes till about then for the kids to finally fall to sleep so that we can put the presents under the tree.

I'm still at work. This is the busiest time of the year at work... not real fond of the end of the year for that reason, but I do like the actual holidays.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dad goes Mon to see the Oncologist. He is not worried but it is hard for me not to.

sigpic

Comment

DG I'd be worried as well. Fingers crossed & everything else that it's nothing too serious. ((((((hugs))))) for both you and him.

Comment

Thanks. I have to keep trying to be positive.

sigpic

Comment

Sending positive vibes your way!! Good luck!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X