Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the yellow always jumps out at me.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Discussions are archived on the Clubhouse under the Shippy-Fluff - Love Shack FF Book Club - Book Club Discussions

Schedule

Thursday, September 15th - Read ***Irritating but Irresistible by scoob2222 and Firing Range by SCIfan and A Father's Wish by krissie678

Friday, September 16th – Discussion

***Please note that Irritating but Irresitible is rated M
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                I'll be in and out today. Lots of trips to town with a headache.

Thanks for posting the fics, Bailey! Looking forward to reading them!
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about the trips to town with a headache, Ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles* Poor Ever! That sucks

Very Pink sig and avi bailey

sigpic

Comment

Not my fav color, but it seemed fitting for the character. Will be changing it shortly with the Flyboy and R/K celebrations starting this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

It is very bubblegummy

sigpic

Comment

Yes it is *grins*... but with Jess it's fitting. Created it for the AFA threads art challenge this week which was using interesting or unusual crops of your pics... for this it was halfway through her eye.

Been looking through all my R/K sigs trying to decide which one is my favorite to use on Monday.
                          sigpic

Comment

There are so many really good Ronon/Jennifer sigs to pick from I don't know that I can do that oh dear I haven't even looked.

BTW I love today it is noon and it is 72!! yesterday we were at 98 the day before 107 and today we will struggle to get to 80!! YAY!!!!! PARTY!!!

sigpic

Comment

You definitely need a party! 72 is awesome. Is the good weather to continue for at least a couple of days or just today?

I am thinking that most of our sigs will make an appearance during the celebration, but I'd like to put one in my sig spot on GW that is my favorite and not worry about changing it. I could do the rotation, but it is one more step for each post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Today is the coldest day for the next week tomorrow it is supposed to be 89 and then the rest of the week 94-95. So today and Tomorrow are the best days and then back to hotter weather Glad it isn't 100 though. There is a chance of rain over the weekend but still 20-30% so not much. It is overcast though which is nice from the constant sun beating down on us.

Putting the rotation is not that big a deal I have 9 tabs and one of them is to my sig rotation site if I copy something I can go to that tab what I need is highlighted already (still) so copy come back to this tab and paste. It is not really any different than going to PB to post a pic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X