Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sin392 View Post
    Awwwwww , I'm flattered ...I've never been anyone's muse before LOL

I totally get about the reindeer but once I saw it (and how great the whole scene was playing out), my imagination ran wild with possibilities LOLOL

OMG, throw Shep into the mix and I don't know who to feel more sorry for..Keller or Shep (Ronan can handle himself just fine )

Looking forward to what you come up with next

sin
    I'll probably go back to this fic for a while until I figure out what to do with 'Homecoming'. Hmmm - what's a catchy Satedan name for a reindeer-like beast??

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Just dropping off a present.
      I'll try to come back later.

Last edited by scifan; 12 December 2007, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        I'll probably go back to this fic for a while until I figure out what to do with 'Homecoming'. Hmmm - what's a catchy Satedan name for a reindeer-like beast??
        Sorry LOL, can't help you....you are barking up the wrong tree on that one LOL I have no imagination...just ideas LOL

sin

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Just dropping off a present.
          I'll try to come back later.

Ohhhh, I really like these..thanks

sin

Comment

Sorry LOL, can't help you....you are barking up the wrong tree on that one LOL I have no imagination...just ideas LOL

sin
            What about Rudolphus! LOL!!! or Cometus LOL that sounds like a disease! or some vegetable state LOL
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Ohhhh, I really like these..thanks

sin
              Thanks Sin.

Comment

LOL I really liked it LOL Although, I really think you should have had Keller explain about the reindeer LOLOLOL I would have been a fly on the wall just to see Ronan's expression (even hear his thoughts) on that one LOLOL
                Okay, Sin, you asked for it. I've added another chapter to 'Christmas is coming' where Sheppard is explaining the reindeers to Ronon. With interesting results... but see for yourself at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/4341.html

sigpic

Comment

Just realized that this thread fell back to page 3 of the Characters & Relationships Forum. So I've decided to post a random picture.

Where are all you guys???

sigpic

Comment

Where are all you guys???
                    We're busy counting the minutes until new episodes of Stargate Atlantis.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                      We're busy counting the minutes until new episodes of Stargate Atlantis.
                      Minutes? I'm counting the seconds!
                      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                        Minutes? I'm counting the seconds!
                        Okay, let me see... that would be 1,846,800 seconds and counting

sigpic

Comment

Feeling a little under the weather here so I'm just going to bump for Ronan & Keller and head to bed.

sin

Comment

Okay, Sin, you asked for it. I've added another chapter to 'Christmas is coming' where Sheppard is explaining the reindeers to Ronon. With interesting results... but see for yourself at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/4341.html
                            I"ll definately read this tommorrow Starg8fans. I'm just feeling up to it right now.

May everyone have a good night.

sin

Comment

Loving the christmas explaination. I giggled...a lot
                              Last edited by Clairey; 14 December 2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I"ll definately read this tommorrow Starg8fans. I'm just feeling up to it right now.

May everyone have a good night.

sin
                                Feel better!

Comment

Working...
                                X