Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Well I'm back! All this new stuff is going to get some getting used to! I'm browsing around and hoping people will be my friend. Doesn't that sound sad and pathetic!

I'm now off to have a look at my profile page & see what lies information i can put in it!

Are we wanting to make a Doctor and the Wild Man social group?
    Some one explain all of this to me, please! I have no idea what the difference is or anything.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS Blen!!!

Yay from me too!! Keep on posting Blenca!

And we won't discuss the occasions that I've slipped in the shower. *waggles eyebrows suggestively*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Some one explain all of this to me, please! I have no idea what the difference is or anything.

And we won't discuss the occasions that I've slipped in the shower. *waggles eyebrows suggestively*
      honestly other than the little social groups and the fact that we can have little photo albums and some other small things I daon't fully understand it myself.
      sigpic

Comment

Well all you UK people guess what you get a new chapter for my story first thing in the morrning. and I haven't thought about it but if you need to get to the story faster thereis a link for the story in my siggy the part that is in spoiler tags. it is the last story listed.
        sigpic

Comment

Here you go folks. Another chapter to my fic, After Death Only the Living Remain. This chapter isn't really Ronon/Jennifer, but I predict that there will be some in the next one. In any case, I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Oh, and count me as one in the group that doesn't understand the point of this more Facebook-style GW.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't understand it either, and I set it up! If you click on My Controls, there is a list down the left side. Click on Social Groups. A long list of the current social groups available will appear. Then click on the social group you want to join, (ie The Doctor and the Wildman!) & then click the link to join the group. As our group is moderated (by me!), I then have to let you in. Then you can post in the our social group & add pics etc.

And I don't think I want to know about Everlovin's shower adventures. Or would it be a good scene to put in a fic, only with Ronon & Jenn? Only Everlovin will know the answer!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Well all you UK people guess what you get a new chapter for my story first thing in the morrning. and I haven't thought about it but if you need to get to the story faster thereis a link for the story in my siggy the part that is in spoiler tags. it is the last story listed.
            Fic to read!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
            Here you go folks. Another chapter to my fic, After Death Only the Living Remain. This chapter isn't really Ronon/Jennifer, but I predict that there will be some in the next one. In any case, I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Oh, and count me as one in the group that doesn't understand the point of this more Facebook-style GW.
            And more fic to read

As for the new style GW. Some of it seems rather nice (ie being able to post pictures in my profile) but other parts of it seem, well, of no use. Like the comments thing in Your Profile and the fact you can check whose been and looked at your profile.

I can actually see the social group thing dying a slow death as, to me, it's easier to post on this thread.

And what about guests who just like to come & look? I don't think they can see the social groups and I, for one, like to promote our ship and encourage people to join. They can't do that if they can't see what we are talking about!

Comment

Hi, I'm back

Dragongirl, I like the new chapter

Blencathra, I don't see almost any useful changes, agree. The thing with profile is weird..

Totally OT
              Spoiler:
              I was busy yesterday and at the night. My boyfriend works at school with handicaped children (I worked there for three months a year ago) and some of them stayed at school over night. We spent the night there watching and taking care. But this time we were just during the night there and they were sleeping quite well so we had great time with other friends. It's sometimes hard to stay silent in the night I slept four hours but I'm still loking forward to camp we go in July.

Comment

I like your new chapter too, DG Left a review.

Just realised that you're already a member of the social group Everlovin. *sheepishly* I'm not very good with tecknowlogee.

SeNedra, so it was a sort of sleep-over thing? My daughter is always pestering for friends to come round to sleep or for her to sleep at their houses. Never at school though! I bet you're tired today though!

Off to read Pandora's fic now.
                Edited to say - I've read it and now I'm sniffing. So sad.
                Last edited by Blencathra; 17 May 2008, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Nika Dixon has posted 3 new stories recently. Here's the author page. 1,2, &3 are the newer ones. Duh!
                  Last edited by Krissie678; 17 May 2008, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    SeNedra, so it was a sort of sleep-over thing? My daughter is always pestering for friends to come round to sleep or for her to sleep at their houses. Never at school though! I bet you're tired today though!
                    Spoiler:
                    Something like that. The school arranges it twice a year. The kids like that and the parents are happy to have a free weekend. The teachers are changing often. We were four adults for seven kids and it was right enough. But you have always fun cause they are great

I'm just updating my photobucket but I'm still somewhere around

Comment

Another thing I want to do today! Thank you for reminding me SeNedra! Last weekend my daughter took like a million pics on my new digital camera. Need to download them and put a few of them upon photobucket.

Right now I am immersed in fic! Yay! I was out at a waterpark ALL day in the cool temps and rain (I miss Washington State so much) and had a blast! So there was LOTS of wonderful fics to come home to.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

oh a water park would be fun right about now I started mowing the lawn and then I had to stop to move some stuff around and now I can't get the stupid lawnmower started again and so I am having to wait till closer to sunset to finish
                        sigpic

Comment

oh ?
                          sigpic
                          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm going to a SUGABABES concert . For FREE

Comment

UHUHUH 1300 POSTS. I can't believe it.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1300 POSTS aqua!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...