Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Right. I've created the social group here..

http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=24

I've made it a moderated group. Only because that's what Wraithlord did with the Pro Jewel social group & I don't know what it means exactly!

So can any of you join? It's showing me different stuff cos I made it, I think. *wibble*
      I may not post on here a lot but I do read every day. I signed up to join the group too!!
      sigpic

Comment

So did it work? I'm now going to try to post a picture!!!

Comment

I joined too, if I'm approved of course.

Also feeling pretty proud of myself, i added a pictiure to my profile.
          I'm the one in the middle.
          Karla is on the left and Holly on the right.
          I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!!!

Comment

I added all of the siggys I have made to my profile and I have to say today I am having some issues wit GW today is it just me or has everyone having the same problem
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I added all of the siggys I have made to my profile and I have to say today I am having some issues wit GW today is it just me or has everyone having the same problem
              I'm having a little trouble, it seems really slow and I got a Server Busy message a little while ago.

Comment

Same here. I got it while I was trying to let you in the group BabyDoll! I think it worked though.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_doll26 View Post
                  I'm having a little trouble, it seems really slow and I got a Server Busy message a little while ago.
                  well then it isn't just me I have been haveing the same problems
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Same here. I got it while I was trying to let you in the group BabyDoll! I think it worked though.
                    yes it did, i'm a member!!!
                    thanks

Comment

Now I'd like to find out how to invite people to join.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS Blen!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey!! Thank you!! Another milestone I nearly missed!

I've been trying to figure out how to invite people to our group. I think I've invited people anyway! I hopefully haven't done something stupid and locked them out forever!

Comment

well that would be bad locking people out forever. I like looking on the bright side you probably got it right though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm here for a while I joined the group, Blen, could you let me in?

Congrats on 800!!!

Comment

I'm fairly sure I did it right! In fact I don't think I can lock people out forever. But knowing me if there's a way, I'll probably stumble across it accidentally!

Pic time!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X