Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    okay finished I liked it Krissie left you a review

and Blen gotcha don't judge taste by look so far all I have that gets close to looking really untasty is a green tea latte (I can't drink it if I smell it or see it but trust me it is yummy)
    I couldn't eat escargot - snails. There were some at a french buffet I went to once. They were fried in garlic and stuffed back into their shells. I picked one up and its the first and only time I have literally been unable to move my arm to put it in my mouth.

I have yet another fic that's come together in my mind. Someone asked me to write a follow up for Dream Woman and I said well, maybe, sometimes these things take some thinking over. But the whole next bit suddenly just popped into my head. I wonder if I'd been thinking about it subconsciously or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I couldn't eat escargot - snails. There were some at a french buffet I went to once. They were fried in garlic and stuffed back into their shells. I picked one up and its the first and only time I have literally been unable to move my arm to put it in my mouth.

I have yet another fic that's come together in my mind. Someone asked me to write a follow up for Dream Woman and I said well, maybe, sometimes these things take some thinking over. But the whole next bit suddenly just popped into my head. I wonder if I'd been thinking about it subconsciously or something.

Love escargot! Of course I've only had them a couple of times but. . . I also love sushi, raw oysters, octopus, all sorts of stuff!

Blenca has fic ideas! Yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!

Check it out 1100. Never thought I'd get here anytime soon.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Everlovin, congrats on 1100!!!
        It grows really quickly, I've got 500 in a month and half

Blencathra, new fic? Great

Comment

HURRAH!! EVERLOVIN HAS 1100 POSTS!!!!

Have a celebratory piccy

I wonder how many posts we will all have after season 5!

And that's some pretty horrible stuff you like to eat!!! I don't think I can beat it. Though I do have a friend who likes calves brains on toast. I think that's just about as gross as you can get!

Comment

I don't think I could ever make myself eat escargo everytime I even think about it the same bad joke comes to mind "I have only ever tasteted escargo twice the first time it was going down."

YAY! for fic ideas! Blen

CONGRATS ON 1,100 POSTS EVERLOVEN

did I forget anything? I don't think so.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think I could ever make myself eat escargo everytime I even think about it the same bad joke comes to mind "I have only ever tasteted escargo twice the first time it was going down."
              LOL. I love corny jokes!!

did I forget anything? I don't think so.

*whispers* - SeNedra just did 500 posts!

Comment

*whispers* - SeNedra just did 500 posts!
                *cough* I hit 700 *cough*

Comment

Hee hee hee. Sorry! Why are we whispering?

Congratulations!!!! Krissie!!! 700 posts!!

Comment

CONGRATS Krissie ON 700 POSTS!!!

CONGRATS SeNedra ON 500 POSTS!!!

there now did I forget anything
                    sigpic

Comment

I 'think' that's the lot DG!!!

I have a question. How old do we guess Ronon and Jennifer are? We know how old Jason & Jewel are but I am guessing that their actual ages bear no resemblance to their ages in the show. I want to know for my fic! And I could do with both of them being as old as they can be without it seeming ridiculous or not canon. So what do we reckon is the oldest age they can be??!

Thanks!

Comment

I am not sure I would guess Ronon to in the mid 30's Jennifer maybe late twenties or early 30's or so I think I am under guessing the ages
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually DG that's roughly what I was thinking. I was putting him at about 35 and her at about 30. What does everyone else think?

Comment

Actually DG that's roughly what I was thinking. I was putting him at about 35 and her at about 30. What does everyone else think?
                            Agree, I think the same. BTW I was surprise when I found out how young Jason Momoa is

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Agree, I think the same. BTW I was surprise when I found out how young Jason Momoa is
                              yeah it upsets me that he seems to have a thing for older woman.
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah it upsets me that he seems to have a thing for older woman.
                                It doesn't upset me!!! There's hope for us tough old birds yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X