Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Cool!!
    Excellent news about Jason! I'm happy for him!
    Last edited by Everlovin; 11 March 2011, 05:32 PM.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did you guys see this little quote in the second article?

"Jason is the definition of a rising star," added President of Lionsgate's Film Group Joe Drake. "He will absolutely be the next unstoppable male action hero, and we are so proud that it will be because of this film. We're thrilled that CinemaCon has seen the same star qualities in Jason as we did."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Did you guys see this little quote in the second article?

"Jason is the definition of a rising star," added President of Lionsgate's Film Group Joe Drake. "He will absolutely be the next unstoppable male action hero, and we are so proud that it will be because of this film. We're thrilled that CinemaCon has seen the same star qualities in Jason as we did."
        Sorry I disappeared went out to dinner with my cousin and a friend of hers it was fun.

I did see that I am so excited that people are seeing what we already knew about him!
        sigpic

Comment

OMG Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Must mark the date Aug 19th!

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
          Trailer for Jason Momoa's new movie, Conan The Barbarian:

Release Date: August 19th, 2011 (wide)

A quest that begins as a personal vendetta for the fierce Cimmerian warrior soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds, as Conan realizes he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil.

Cast includes Stargate Atlantis' Jason Momoa as Conan, Ron Perlman, Rachel Nichols, Rose McGowan, Stephen Lang, Saïd Taghmaoui and Bob Sapp.
          sigpic

Comment

*checks calendar* Yep! The kids will be in school that day. Guess I'm headed for the city to watch it! Awesome effects even for the trailer!
            sigpic

Comment

No kidding I will be there for sure
              sigpic

Comment

Holy cow!! DG thank you for posting the Conan trailer ... gave me that 'oh, exciting!' chill - it looks impressive and I've seen like 2 seconds August is so far away!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Gosh Jason's looking good in that trailer. I wonder when we will get it here. Not that I will be able to drag anyone to come & watch it with me.

Also great news about Jason getting an award already. But it really annoys me when I think that TPTB had all that talent and yet they just had him standing around propping up walls for the last half of season 5. (And wearing that bloody awful wig) *furious*

Comment

Awww! The trailer looks promising.

I still haven't made any icons for this challenge, so we'll see if I can participate. Very busy weekend...
                    sigpic

Comment

It is quiet here, what is everyone doing? I have been writing for a while *crosses fingers* I hope it will go smooth, I hate writer blocks!

But I got another ideas so it will take longer than I planned

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Gosh Jason's looking good in that trailer. I wonder when we will get it here. Not that I will be able to drag anyone to come & watch it with me.

Also great news about Jason getting an award already. But it really annoys me when I think that TPTB had all that talent and yet they just had him standing around propping up walls for the last half of season 5. (And wearing that bloody awful wig) *furious*
                        If I could Blen I would fly to the UK and see it with you (I hve always wanted to go to England)

No kidding tptb had an amazing talent in Jason and they hardly used him at all. He was there to propup the walls for the most part and he is so good at telling so much without ever saying a word!!

Oh and I meant to remind everyone yesterday but Conan trailer distracted me. We are on Duet now in our rewatch. However since not many people posted about Runner should we put off Duet so that everyone an watch Runner?
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL darn I was going to come on here to post the trailer but you beat me to it. Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. Life has been rather hectic and right now I'm in the process of deciding whether or not I should continue with school regularly or switch to film school now :/

Hope you guys have been well
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Yeah, Hubby's all with the Arnold is the best eva on Conan. Guess I'll be watching alone.
                            And it's easy to explain why tptb had Ronon holding up walls, he wasn't a geek and they couldn't identify with him. That wig was all SciFi's fault though.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            If I could Blen I would fly to the UK and see it with you (I hve always wanted to go to England)

No kidding tptb had an amazing talent in Jason and they hardly used him at all. He was there to propup the walls for the most part and he is so good at telling so much without ever saying a word!!

Oh and I meant to remind everyone yesterday but Conan trailer distracted me. We are on Duet now in our rewatch. However since not many people posted about Runner should we put off Duet so that everyone an watch Runner?
                            I did watch Runner, but never got around to posting my "OMG! I love this ep so much!" post. But yeah. I love Runner sooo much. Everyone was brilliant in it. *sigh*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            LOL darn I was going to come on here to post the trailer but you beat me to it. Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. Life has been rather hectic and right now I'm in the process of deciding whether or not I should continue with school regularly or switch to film school now :/

Hope you guys have been well
                            Mimz! We've missed you! How's everything in Ireland?
                            sigpic

Comment

...well, everything was pretty awesome in Ireland but there were some problems with the school and everything and psychological issues and so I'm back home now (it's a really long story). Hence the reason why I'm thinking of abandoning academia for film school instead of waiting a few more years. It's gotten to the point where I'm just exhausted with all the problems I've run into with college and I think maybe it's a sign that I need to direct my focus elsewhere b/c my current arrangement is just not working :/

That being said, I did love Ireland and I'm hoping to go back soon. I did make a few friends there--one really good one in particular who's seriously the Irish version of me And who got me into the BBC Sherlock series which I'm now obsessed with
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, safe journey. I really hope everything works out well for you.

It's always great making new friends - especially when they're like your pea pod mate.
                                And new tv obsessions are great as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X