Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    missed it earlier Jade I like the site very well put together
    Thanks DG
    sigpic

Comment

Doing a sig a day I think we would be happy if you did but you don't have to
      sigpic

Comment

cute bear How about I try for one a week and anything over will just be bonus?
        sigpic

Comment

Copter you could make it a challenge just for yourself like a 20in20 challenge
          sigpic

Comment

I like that idea Jade

I love that bear Copter

Night Love Shack!!
            sigpic

Comment

night DG ttyl
              sigpic

Comment

Jade that is a good idea! thanks!

and I liked your site, very nice. I know nothing about RP and couldn't read it about since I am not registered But I am going to stick to gimping!

Have a good night Love Shack!
                sigpic

Comment

lol.. your welcome copter

RPing is not that hard it's like writing fanfic the site isn't complete yet anyway ther isn't anything for you to read

night Copter1
                  sigpic

Comment

Copter1? is that someone new?
                    sigpic

Comment

no silly it was supposed to be a ! the shift button didn't work properly
                      sigpic

Comment

just messing with you!

good night!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

night..lol..
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, so where do we go from here?

Tame's post scared me off a bit. I'd love to stay in touch with you guys but in a thread where I wouldn't need to worry about staying on topic.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              aww Sha DON'T GO!!! honestly we aren't like that!!! we love new people.. I was new once not too long ago and they all accepted me in and now this is my home
                              Thank you Jade - I know you aren't like that - you guys have been nothing but friendly since I first posted here. But rules are rules and I admit to being ignorant of them before Tame's moderation post. I haven't posted a single thing about Ronon and Jennifer together!! I'll stick around and reignite my interest in this ship - maybe bailey will help by writing more Ronon/Keller stories for me to beta (*begs pretty please?*), and post when I have something to say that does fit the rules here.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Sha, it is as I told Mane earlier. I hope you don't leave. We're just getting to know you! Opposite side of the world or not.
                              Thanks Ever - I won't leave but I'll do a much better job of being a good forum member and post only things that do fit within the rules, especially now I know what they are LOL! There was probably something I read when I signed up but since I did that over a year ago and then it took me a year to post my first post I hope I'll be forgiven for forgetting. You guys are great and I don't want to do anything to detract from that - and I certainly don't want to create any kind of tension here.

I'm undecided about the challenges at the moment because now I don't understand how they fit in, and because I felt like I was intruding on a special group of friends before and only feel more that way now. Since the challenges get posted on this thread, does that mean they need to meet the forum rules and be predominantly about Ronon and Jennifer? Does that mean for example that the last challenge strictly speaking didn't meet the forum rules? I'd be very happy to issue the next challenge since I was next on the list and I don't want to put anyone out by leaving a gap ... but I think I need some guidance on how they fit, just until I get more of a handle on where to draw the line on post content.

Thanks again guys ... I made this last night, my first Ronon sig ... it's not Ronon/Jenn but it's close enough I hope! A step in the right direction at least?

sigpic

Comment

Oh don't worry Mane there is always ways to say the tread is on topic but have off topic chatter.. you just have to follow you post with something shippy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X