Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not much really.. getting to know the new RP fourm and going to make an Avi for it.. can't use my GW ones because they are 120x120 and this other forum is 100x100 so gotta make a new one..

after that I may work on the challenge
    sigpic

Comment

*le sigh* kinda bored here
      sigpic

Comment

Awww! Try the challenge...
        sigpic

Comment

yeah I really should just kinda not feeling the inspiration.. I'll go pic hunting maybe that will help
          sigpic

Comment

Good luck, pic hunting is fun but can be frustrating if you can't find the pic you want. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

So, did you find any pics?
                sigpic

Comment

not yet
                  sigpic

Comment

what are you up to mane?
                    sigpic

Comment

made some icons tonight

I am finally getting the hang of the selective coloring feature in Photoshop!

I am really starting to not like Netflix NOW Being Human series 2 is on a long wait!! so it goes to the next DVD in the list which is disc 1 of Blood Ties .. I really want to finish Farscape and Being Human! UGH!!
                      Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 02 March 2011, 11:52 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool! I'm working on a sig, not a part of the challenge. Sadly it's really, really hard to find good quality B5 images.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah it is.. since the show is older it wasn't filmed in High Def or showed in High Def for that matter , but you have Photoshop right? you can make the pics quality so much better in Photoshop

Edit: I found a decent quality pic of Garibaldi through google so they are out there just hard to find
                          Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 03 March 2011, 12:08 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, indeed. Just finding the one you want isn't so easy. I really hope the sig I'm working on turns out good. Love the blue AT sig I'm seeing now.
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves* I have nothing to say really, except hello! I think my brain is still overloaded from too many 10+ hour work days this week because I know I have things to do but I can't make myself do them. I might even have to try going to bed early *shudders* ...
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mane

Hi Sha.. eww that sucks I hated working 10+ hour shifts when I worked at Disneyland .. the check at the end of the week was worth it though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X