Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think so. I think it is possible that the other Sheppy realized that something like traveling through AU's was happening.
    sigpic

Comment

I hope so, I'd like to think he's smart enough to figure that out.
      sigpic

Comment

I think he is smart enough. At least I always assumed he was and he just likes to mess with people and have them think he is stupid.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          There are books to giveaway this time right?
          Yep, there were books this time. Wrong ones, but the kiddies got them. I'm wondering if the woman has learned nothing from Mom and me over the years.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          None! Shippy ones are always good, though.
          Good to know.
          Now I need to go back and write this one down as I've gotten two of the challenges wrong until the last minute so far.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Now I need to go back and write this one down as I've gotten two of the challenges wrong until the last minute so far.
            The clubhouse has a copy as well, Ever... if you ever need a refresher.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              The clubhouse has a copy as well, Ever... if you ever need a refresher.
              That's good to know.
              I'm thinking of adding to my minor ship sigs. It still bears contemplation.
              sigpic

Comment

So my understanding of the challenge is one picture, but used in a manipulated manor as many times as you want in the picuture? Pluse a solid color other than black or white?
                sigpic

Comment

That's what it sounded like to me. The question I have is: Manip manipulation? Or can it simply be cropped this way and that manipulation?
                  sigpic

Comment

That's what it sounded like to me. The question I have is: Manip manipulation? Or can it simply be cropped this way and that manipulation?

I took it as manipulating the pic to fit your design (ie, cropped, colored...), not an actual manip like all the kissing ones we've done for R/K. Although you can probably use an manip as the pic you manipulate to fit your design.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's good as I don't think I'm up for anything more complicated.
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too

sigpic

Comment

What's that pic from? I know it's a BtS thing, and I see Martin Wood there, but I don't recognize it.

sigpic

Comment

I will need to concentrate and picture the site in my head... give me about 2 seconds (or minutes).

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What's that pic from? I know it's a BtS thing, and I see Martin Wood there, but I don't recognize it.
                                This is where I found it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X