Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Starg8fans!! Just caught up on the story! I love it! Write more soon!
    Glad you like it. There's more at
    http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/3805.html

We're finally getting to the fun part, so the next chapter should basically write itself.

Thanks for reading!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ooohhh loved that chapter too.

Anyone else looking forward to tonight's ep?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ooohhh loved that chapter too.

YES! Am hoping we get enough R/K to keep my shippy heart happy through the long Christmas drought....if not, I'll be bitter for the next month. :-)
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Pressure or not, here it is:

http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/3538.html

I'm trying to nudge our favorite couple in the right direction, so they'll be ready for what's awaiting them (at least in my imagination!!)
          AWWWWWWWWW!! I love it! His instinct to protect her took over, how sweet! LOL I also love that Teyla was the one to pick up on thier feelings. I can't wait for more.

Great job!

sin

Comment

Hello again guys,

Well, the Ronon/Keller ship has been nagging me for the past few weeks. I finally got my thoughts collected enough to start writing a fic. This is definitely a work-in-progress. However, at the moment I don't have writers block, I just decided to stop at a certain point for the first chapter. It still may need some tweaking, yet, though. It's been a loooooong time since I've written anything close to fiction, and this is my first ever attempt at fanfic, though I've read scores of stories, and have a embarrassing amount of knowledge about the show.

So, I'd appreciate some your thoughts on this, and some constructive criticism if you can give it.

Thanks

Here's the link: Save Room
            . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
              Hello again guys,

Well, the Ronon/Keller ship has been nagging me for the past few weeks. I finally got my thoughts collected enough to start writing a fic. This is definitely a work-in-progress. However, at the moment I don't have writers block, I just decided to stop at a certain point for the first chapter. It still may need some tweaking, yet, though. It's been a loooooong time since I've written anything close to fiction, and this is my first ever attempt at fanfic, though I've read scores of stories, and have a embarrassing amount of knowledge about the show.

So, I'd appreciate some your thoughts on this, and some constructive criticism if you can give it.

Thanks

Wow, Renisanz, great start. Especially loved the descriptions of Ronon's feelings towards Teyla. That's just how I like to think of their relationship.

The episode 'Missing' SOO needs a tag, we were all talking about how Ronon saved Keller and Teyla instead of blasting the bad guys away, so there's definitely opportunity for some further interaction between the two of them.

Please update soon, can't wait to find out what it is that's making Keller cry...

sigpic

Comment

Wow, Renisanz, great start. Especially loved the descriptions of Ronon's feelings towards Teyla. That's just how I like to think of their relationship.

The episode 'Missing' SOO needs a tag, we were all talking about how Ronon saved Keller and Teyla instead of blasting the bad guys away, so there's definitely opportunity for some further interaction between the two of them.
                Wow, that was fast.

I was also surprised that no one else had written a tag to missing, so I figured I'd fill the void. I'm glad you liked my description of them Ronon & Teyla's relationship, I debated on how much to go into their relationship, because, this story was supposed to be about Ronon and Keller, but then I had to figure out a way for them to meet up, because they're from "different worlds" (pardon the pun). Their worlds only collide when either one of them is injured or the other needs saving, so far. But I didn't want to do that here.

Please update soon, can't wait to find out what it is that's making Keller cry...
                That makes two of us. Seriously, I'm still trying to work that out, I have an idea, but I still not sure how I want the revelation to play out. Like, what exactly is she holding that Ronon can't see?
                . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

That makes two of us. Seriously, I'm still trying to work that out, I have an idea, but I still not sure how I want the revelation to play out. Like, what exactly is she holding that Ronon can't see?
                  I'm sure it'll come to you. I find that when I write fanfic, things just sort of fall into place. And sometimes the solution to some unanswered question just develops naturally later on.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure it'll come to you. I find that when I write fanfic, things just sort of fall into place. And sometimes the solution to some unanswered question just develops naturally later on.
                    Yeah, that's kind of how this story started. I'd been bouncing around an idea. Originally it was to start on the jumper as they were leaving New Athos, but the trip wouldn't have been long enough for the events I wanted to occur, so I let my mind wander around the idea, and came to this place, with Ronon seeing Keller leave the infirmary.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try to write the follow-up later today. It's almost 3:30 am where I am now. Time for sleep.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Me, me! * jumps up and down, waving excitedly *

Although I have to wait until it's posted on iTunes before I can watch it...

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                      YES! Am hoping we get enough R/K to keep my shippy heart happy through the long Christmas drought....if not, I'll be bitter for the next month. :-)
                      Oh no, is this really the last one until next year??????? This year-end hiatus is bound to ruin the holiday season for me. At least there's fanfic...

Well, we'll see what we will see. Actually, I'm not very hopeful.

Spoiler:
                      Well, at least we know that Keller is going to be in the episode. But (don't open this if you don't want to know what's going to happen in the ep)
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon's going to be a replicator-made copy who will get locked up in the brig, so

any interaction between them will be pretty meaningless.

Still, I love to be proven wrong if it means more fuel for our shippiness.

Oh - wait, * looks at clock and makes some rough calculations * the ep aired already - so please somebody throw me a bone and let me know if anything shipworthy happened. That should keep my happy until the ep becomes available. THANKS!

sigpic

Comment

As I suspected, this next chapter wrote itself. Lots of steamy stuff, a bit of humor... If you like this sort of thing, check it out at

http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/3976.html

sigpic

Comment

Me, me! * jumps up and down, waving excitedly *

Although I have to wait until it's posted on iTunes before I can watch it...

Oh - wait, * looks at clock and makes some rough calculations * the ep aired already - so please somebody throw me a bone and let me know if anything shipworthy happened. That should keep my happy until the ep becomes available. THANKS!
                          I watched the ep tonight when it first aired.

Spoiler:
                          Unfortunately, there wasn't any Ronon/Keller ship. However, there was an awesome moment that referred the scene in Doppleganger when Sheppard got the "lucky shot" that landed Ronon in the infirmary to get stitches. Let's just say Ronon got his rematch. However, by the end of the episode there were continuity issues with this. I can't say more without spoiling too much. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

In any case, I guess there was some vague ship reference but nothing on screen. Sorry.

Ok, I'm really going to bed now.
                          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello again guys,

Thanks

I like your beginning here. Loved the friendship dynamic with Teyla and I can't wait to see where you're going with Ronon and Jennifer.

Comment

Thanks so much. I'm a fan or your writing, and I appreciate the positive words.

I've finished chapter two. It's about twice as long as the first chapter, which is good I think. Dialogue is a lot more difficult for me to write. I knew where I wanted this segment to end, but it was a ways getting there.

Lemme know what you guys think: Save Room - Chapter 2
                              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks so much. I'm a fan or your writing, and I appreciate the positive words.

I've finished chapter two. It's about twice as long as the first chapter, which is good I think. Dialogue is a lot more difficult for me to write. I knew where I wanted this segment to end, but it was a ways getting there.

Lemme know what you guys think: Save Room - Chapter 2
                                Nice ending. So that's where you going with this. I didn't see that coming at all.

Also liked the bit of background on Dr. Keller. I have a history for her all fleshed out for my fic 'Homecomings', but I haven't found a place yet where I could use it. I'm a sucker for detail and logic, and it's always bothered me that she seems too young for this post. So I was trying to explain it, and hope I've found a believable past.

And the little hints that his attraction to her is mutual are very nice. The part when she tells him he doesn't have to take off his shirt all the way ... LOL

I'm looking forward to more.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X