Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a link to The Doc & Wildman community at LJ. The prompt is the second post down at the moment.

http://community.livejournal.com/sg_onesweetlove/

And I nearly did the same thing SeNedra in the H&H thread! If we keep up the good work, we may get Ronon more popular than John!! Actually it's John score that I'm slowly whittling down, as he's got plenty to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Here's a link to The Doc & Wildman community at LJ. The prompt is the second post down at the moment.

http://community.livejournal.com/sg_onesweetlove/

And I nearly did the same thing SeNedra in the H&H thread! If we keep up the good work, we may get Ronon more popular than John!! Actually it's John score that I'm slowly whittling down, as he's got plenty to spare.
      Thanks.
      I think I won't have problems with thousand words, my chapters usually have more... Mm, I think I will choose the song
      *off to find a song with perfect text *

Comment

This is off topic but have any of you seen the spoilers for Whispers? Here's an interesting little snippet about Carson from Stargate Solutions

Now I thought that

Spoiler:
        Dr Alison Porter would be a nice partner for Rodney

but the spoiler says

Spoiler:
        "Beckett and Porter geek out on the technology left behind by Michael in one of his research facilities where the first human-iratus hybrids were being created. “Dusty” sees the mutual attraction and makes herself scarce so that the two can be alone together."

Cute couple!
        Last edited by Blencathra; 12 May 2008, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Hello guys. I'm back from work. What's new

Comment

Hi. What's new? Wea greed that we must go sleeping earlier

Blencathra, it's a pity, cause poor Rodney needs someone! But we still have a hope and instead of all this news we know that Jenn and Ronon belong together!

Comment

Yes, I'm really encouraged by the spoilers for The Lost Tribe.

Comment

Blenca has 700 posts!!! YAAAAAYYY

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Blencathra, congrats on 700!!!

Comment

SeNedra! I still haven't gotten your story! Try sending it again. [email protected] I want to read it!
                    sigpic

Comment

700 posts??!! And I hadn't even noticed!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        SeNedra! I still haven't gotten your story! Try sending it again. [email protected] I want to read it!
                        I don't understand, the adress was right, but I sent it again right now. If you don't get it, maybe try to look in the spam folder, it sometimes happens.

Comment

Are we assuming from Everlovin's silence, that she's got the story and is reading it this very moment??!!

Comment

Oh I hope so I want to read some more stories.

I went through and fixed ch 7 being underlined and then double checked it all fixed.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope that she got it finally, I don't understand.

Dragongirl, the story is still underlined (i got a new alert and looked again).

Everything is strange today

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Are we assuming from Everlovin's silence, that she's got the story and is reading it this very moment??!!
                                Actually, I was catching up on another thread. And unfortunately, it's not there YET!!! I'm about to go nuts waiting for SeNedra's fic. I absolutely loved her one about Jack and Sam. This one will be great too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X