Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
    *waves* hi everyone. Really new here ... if one wanted to make a sig for the fangurl challenge, where would one put the finished product?
    I probably missed you girlie! Glad your looking into the challenge and congrats on getting past the mod stage. Now you can talk more freely!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Bailey! how was your day?
      sigpic

Comment

Good... even better since it is Friday! Settled on who I want to do my sigs of, just not started on them yet.

How are you today?
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So joyful Copter BTW - did you get to quit?
            sigpic

Comment

good.. it's been a good day.. (would have been better if hubby and I got our tax return today, but eh it was a good day none the less).. I took hubby to work came home, ate, and chilled here for the rest of it plus the weather here was wonderful nice and warm!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                good.. it's been a good day.. (would have been better if hubby and I got our tax return today, but eh it was a good day none the less).. I took hubby to work came home, ate, and chilled here for the rest of it plus the weather here was wonderful nice and warm!
                Well, the weather here isn't "nice and warm", although the weatherman said something about hitting 40F over the weekend. I will be shocked since all week it was below zero.

I need to do our taxes. I keep saying soon.

How many more disks do you have to do for Farscape before you get to the PKWars?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  So joyful Copter BTW - did you get to quit?
                  just felt like dancing

havent got the email that I am waiting on, so I haven't quit yet. If I can hold out until end of April....things might get better.....
                  sigpic

Comment

40F!? *shivers* but I guess that is better than below zero..lol..

I just sent disc 4 back today so 2 more discs until I am done with season 4 and onto PKW
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      just felt like dancing

havent got the email that I am waiting on, so I haven't quit yet. If I can hold out until end of April....things might get better.....
                      End of April is a little far off, but will probably go quickly. Dancing will probably help though
                      sigpic

Comment

Dancing always helps. Singing is better. Kinda hard to convey that with a smilie though.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Cranking the radio will help you sound in key as well (if you need that kind of help... I know I do)
                          sigpic

Comment

There are some people out there that the louder the radio the better.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes, drowning them out helps immensely.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sheppy always makes me feel better

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X