Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to put some serious thought into the club house... there is something like what Torchwood. A fortress like Superman is way to cold and like the outdoors here. Ironman though had a pretty good set-up too.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah we do.. batman had a nice little bat cave too! hmmm *ponders*
      sigpic

Comment

It will need a really good theater room for watching Stargate... lots of snacks and comfy chairs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          It will need a really good theater room for watching Stargate... lots of snacks and comfy chairs.
          well of course that's a given! oh and you know it will need a Gateroom for our mock up Gate(oh wait I forgot the Stargate is real.. the government is just hiding it from us so for our real gate ) Oh and an Atlantis style control room where we keep watch for people in need
          sigpic

Comment

And transporters, so we can avoid stairs!
            sigpic

Comment

I must go to bed... almost two here and that blasted alarm starts ringing at six... can only hit the snooze so many times.

Have a great night fellow superhero.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes! Transporters good!! Stairs evil!!

ah what the hell why don't we just make Atlantis our clubhouse! We'll let the Atlantis crew stay (it is a big city there is room to spare) but it'll be our city

edit: good night bailey sweet dreams
                Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 19 December 2010, 11:01 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

You guys have to try this game on facebook called Dragon Hunter (I know DG you won't like hunting Dragons, but you only have to do the first quest there is no killing dragons in the first quest) There is a freaking Stargate in that game! it looks a little different, but it's a Stargate!! Just check it out, you don't have to continue playing just check it out...
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. Lovely to see Aqua again .

I got a radio that plays pandora for christmas last year. My husband loves the traditional Christmas music... Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra... so instead of finding the Christmas station, I asked it for white Christmas by Crosby so it is only playing the classics. ...
                    I prefer carols and classical music. We usually have Carols from Kings or Handel's Messiah on in the background while we open our pressies.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Okay I am on only for a bit I went and got my grandma from the airport and then we went to lunch then to the grocery store and while we were there going down the ailes I saw something I had to get!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ellybabies.jpg

for those of you who are going what? The 4th Doctor played by Tom Baker was always looking for and handing out Jelly Babies

What did you think DG?

If you watch the vid, on a few occasions (the first one on the vid for instance) he actually doesn't hand out jelly babies - they are actually liquorish allsorts. Typical mad fourth Doctor.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Bathroom might work. I want to do the bedroom paints in light silvery blues. It might provide a nice contrast. Would such a dark - bold is a better word - color work with such a small space though?
                    Oh yes! Then you have to paint a TARDIS door on the wall as well.

You know me so well!

I'm not worried about GW closing down or changing in any way. I mean, SGA ended two years ago and we're still chatting up a storm about our ships and thunking our thunks. Even longer for for SG-1. New people will be finding out about the shows all the time. I couldn't believe it when a few other Shackers mentioned they'd never seen SGA until Quarantine. There are bunches of other sub-forums of active shows. Doctor Who, Sanctuary, EUReKA, Smallville, Supernatural, etc. We will be around for quite a while.

Although, without it, I just might be able to read through all those books I have up on my shelves. I'm just saying.
                    I'm not worried about GW either. I'm a member of Horizon - for Blakes 7 - and there hasn't been a new episode for 30 years. 30 years!!! And we still have plenty to talk about.

So it's decided? We're all superheroes now?
                    Ummm. Errr...... Do I have to wear lycra? I haven't exactly got the figure to wear lycra.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    oh gosh, now I have to figure out a superpower? I shall be.......um...able to.....ah.....levitate, no wait, telekinesis. Erm....no. How about xray vision? *waggles eyebrow. On second thought no. Too much out there I DON'T want to see.

I got.... I shall have the super power of Calorie Removal!!!! I can make any goodie calorie free. *nods head*
                    Problem solved!
                    Last edited by Blencathra; 20 December 2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      I'll take the pink
                      Of course you will

Jade you should green then. I will take pink since no one likes pink, especially DG
                      *best comic book guy impression* Worst color ever

DG should be red, and her name Almighty Empress of Dragonfire.........just a suggestion of course
                      Love it!!

The Dragonfire goes with red very well!

I agree with DG and Star, not a big fan of pink myself.
                      Knew I was not alone

Ooooooo, great evening attire, Ever.

Love those!

I didn't quote my outfit? I like that I thought maybe some thing like

with these boots

and of course my wings

(there was another pair of wings I liked better they were drawn but the girl that they were drawn on was well in the nude side view you see nothing but still yikes can't put that here)

Blen the jelly babies are good that are very hard to describe though I like them (will admit they are probably not going to be my fave candy but they are good for a little sweet moment

I did sleep last night but I woke up too early and can't get back to sleep. That is why I like sleeping in the art/comp room if I wake up early I can jump on the comp
                      Last edited by dragongirl; 20 December 2010, 04:19 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning DG. Glad to hear you slept better. I think the Jelly babies are perhaps something you would have to have grown up with. But at least now you know what they are like!

There's something from Jo Graham's LJ. With spoilers for The Lost - the book after Homecoming.

Spoiler:
                        A reader says, "I am curious..in the teaser for The Lost..it says that John and Teyla are negotiating with the Genii, and Ronon and Keller are talking to Todd. I found that interesting since John usually takes the lead when dealing with Todd (Guide). Anything you can say about that?"

If you recall, in fifth season Jennifer was pretty successful in dealing with Todd, and Woolsey has finally gotten the message that Todd deals better with women than with men! (Remember how Todd totally disses Woolsey in Lost Tribe, while Sam in The Seer just gives him his marching orders?) Also, Woolsey thinks that it's unlikely that Todd actually knows anything. He's only been free for a matter of days since he escaped on Manaria, and he was out of power. It's not likely he has much useful information at this point, but everything is worth a try. So he's sending Jennifer in hopes that she can make the contact useful. And, of course, he realizes how desperately Jennifer wants to do something to help Rodney! It's probably not all that useful, since Todd has had no opportunity to know anything, but if Jennifer wants to try it he's not going to stop her. And Ronon's there to protect Jennifer, because he's not going to let her go deal with Todd alone.

I like the bolded part.

Comment

Ooooooo, great evening attire, Ever.

I don't remember anymore what the pic was, but I'm sure I love it! We'll see.

Definitely love the shoes!!!!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Hello

I'm kinda bummed...the Narnia earnings dropped this weekend and I can only hope that it gets a major boost after Christmas Day since all the kids will be out from school then I really want to see them make the next movie because that one's my FAVORITE book

lol I really am too obsessed

How is everyone (who is awake)?
                          Mimz! Yeah, I want to see it, but I don't know when it'll come to the local theater or if I'll have money for it when it does.

There are always these lovely boots as well...

Those are awesome!

So, I found us some footwear for when we are out chasing down bad guys. Good brand of tennis shoes is always a must!

Spoiler:
                          For Copter

Myself

Ever

DG

Jade, no silver, so this or ones like Pocus.

Pocus, sorry, no purple.

Will have to wait until the others pick out their colors/gems before I can find them the proper "chasing bad guys" foot attire.
                          Definitely need something to chase down bad guys.

And a magic wand so we can write all the fics just as awesomely as they appear in our heads. Can we have that as well?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Morning DG. Glad to hear you slept better. I think the Jelly babies are perhaps something you would have to have grown up with. But at least now you know what they are like!

There's something from Jo Graham's LJ. With spoilers for The Lost - the book after Homecoming.

Spoiler:
                          A reader says, "I am curious..in the teaser for The Lost..it says that John and Teyla are negotiating with the Genii, and Ronon and Keller are talking to Todd. I found that interesting since John usually takes the lead when dealing with Todd (Guide). Anything you can say about that?"

If you recall, in fifth season Jennifer was pretty successful in dealing with Todd, and Woolsey has finally gotten the message that Todd deals better with women than with men! (Remember how Todd totally disses Woolsey in Lost Tribe, while Sam in The Seer just gives him his marching orders?) Also, Woolsey thinks that it's unlikely that Todd actually knows anything. He's only been free for a matter of days since he escaped on Manaria, and he was out of power. It's not likely he has much useful information at this point, but everything is worth a try. So he's sending Jennifer in hopes that she can make the contact useful. And, of course, he realizes how desperately Jennifer wants to do something to help Rodney! It's probably not all that useful, since Todd has had no opportunity to know anything, but if Jennifer wants to try it he's not going to stop her. And Ronon's there to protect Jennifer, because he's not going to let her go deal with Todd alone.

I like the bolded part.
                          I like that part too!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:

I like the bolded part.
                            Sounds quite interesting I am really curious about the books.

Comment

That bolded part sounds very good to me and there is a new plot bunny poking out and I am not at home and don't have my notebooks with me
                              sigpic

Comment

You left home without your notebooks? Whyyyy?!?!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X