Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    That was a great clip!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      LOL

Actually I've really not seen much at all of Meat. I fast forwarded though loads of it. When I was a child, my Mum banned me from watching Lassie as I was in floods of tears for days after. I haven't changed much.
      I know I've mentioned I don't do scary very well so actually I watch the eps with the remote handy and a lot of the times I fast forward when it looks like it is going to get too freaky/scary/and many other things. Then as I see that things don't go too bad I backup and watch it not on fast forward. Hubby won't let me when he is watching shows with me, but since he isn't watching with it works out perfect.

I do know what you mean about sad though... I don't watch movies that I've heard have a sad ending. There are several that I have on a mental do not watch list. I usually still avoid them even when people tell me that they were "good though" I still avoid. Too many not sad things out there to watch and enjoy. I also have the author Luanne Rice (I think that's it) on that list. She had a couple of good books, but she snuck a couple sad ending ones in and now I don't trust her.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello, all--I know I haven't been on here for awhile, but I want to say hi again And shamelessly promote the new Narnia movie because the snowstorm in the midwestern U.S. kinda hurt its first weekend earnings...

*coughs at sig*

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey Love Shack!

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, hubby got paid so we went out. Got a bite to eat and went to Walmart and we got a little lost in Walmart..lol..

Blen- Love the Dr Who let it snow sig! it's very pretty, I haven't gotten to Matt Smith's season of Dr Who yet...So right now I am a David Tennant thunker.. might change when I see season 5..

I just finished season 4 and I am watching the specials that followed season 4 then I have season 5 on the top of my Netflix list so once my hubby mails in the DVD has now I will get disc 1 in the mail..sucks that season 5 isn't available for instant watch on Netflix..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            Hello, all--I know I haven't been on here for awhile, but I want to say hi again And shamelessly promote the new Narnia movie because the snowstorm in the midwestern U.S. kinda hurt its first weekend earnings...

*coughs at sig*

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well
            Mimz!! I missed you! Stop by more often if you can!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
            Hey Love Shack!

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, hubby got paid so we went out. Got a bite to eat and went to Walmart and we got a little lost in Walmart..lol..

Blen- Love the Dr Who let it snow sig! it's very pretty, I haven't gotten to Matt Smith's season of Dr Who yet...So right now I am a David Tennant thunker.. might change when I see season 5..

I just finished season 4 and I am watching the specials that followed season 4 then I have season 5 on the top of my Netflix list so once my hubby mails in the DVD has now I will get disc 1 in the mail..sucks that season 5 isn't available for instant watch on Netflix..
            Oooh! I love the specials! So great!

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I went to a Christmas party last night. Lots of fun. There was a white elephant exchange. I gave a contraption combination phone, clock, lamp (all old fashioned type - rotary phone, analogue clock, etc) Everybody loved that! Sang carols, ate lots!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi Mimz. I'm planning on taking SB to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader (and Harry Potter) over the Christmas holidays. I gather you thought it was good?

I've made a Ten sig if anyone wants to snurch

Are you planning on watching the Christmas Special this year Jade?

Glad you had a fun time at your party Ever. Singing Carols and eating lots sounds ideal!

Comment

Hi Mimz. I'm planning on taking SB to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader (and Harry Potter) over the Christmas holidays. I gather you thought it was good?

Glad you had a fun time at your party Ever. Singing Carols and eating lots sounds ideal!
                My Latin sucks, Blenca. What does the Ten sig say?
                sigpic

Comment

I had to look it up as well Ever. I found a really good translation by a lecturer in Roman history at Leeds and she says it goes...

Vale Decem
                  Ad aeternam
                  Di meliora
                  Ad aeternam
                  Vale Decem
                  Di meliora
                  Beati
                  Pacifici
                  Vale Decem
                  Alis grave
                  Ad perpetuam memoriam
                  Vale Decem
                  Gratis tibi ago
                  Ad aeternam
                  Nunquam singularis
                  Nunquam
                  Dum spiro fido
                  Vale…

Which literally means...

Farewell, Ten
                  To the eternal
                  (May the) gods (grant you) better (things)
                  To the eternal
                  Farewell, Ten
                  (May the) gods (grant you) better (things)
                  Blessed
                  (Are) the peacemakers
                  Farewell, Ten
                  Heavy with wings
                  To perpetual memory
                  Farewell, Ten
                  I give you thanks
                  To the eternal
                  Never alone
                  Never
                  While I breathe I trust
                  Farewell…

But she would translate it more coherently as

Farewell, Ten
                  On to eternity
                  The fates be with you
                  On to eternity.
                  Farewell, Ten
                  The fates be with you.
                  Oh, blessed he
                  Who brought us peace.
                  Farewell, Ten
                  Lay down your burden
                  We will remember you forever more.
                  Farewell, Ten
                  We give you thanks.
                  On to eternity
                  You are not alone
                  Never
                  Trust to the last
                  Farewell…

Good job you aren't at my house, cos I'm singing along. And it sounds bloody awful as I can't sing.

Comment

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/...c3b4e6f6_o.png

OH!! PRETTY!!! I am so snurching!!

...I plan to watch it.. won't have season 5 done by the time it airs, but oh well not a big deal..

Morning Ever! The party sounded fun! I love sining carols! *starts singing jingle bells real quietly so to not wake hubby up*
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

*huggles* we have missed you Mimz!

Love the Sig Blen!

S4 was my fave Season of Doctor Who the Doctor and Donna were so good together!!
                      sigpic

Comment

My hubby's still sleeping as well.

I met someone from China last night who's name means Jade. Thought of you! Qi (pronounced Chi) Thought it was very pretty.

As far as anything you might need to catch up with for the Christmas ep of Doctor Who, you should see it during the first couple of eps of S5.
                        sigpic

Comment

No one's posting?

sigpic

Comment

The whole internet seems dead today
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm kind of around. I'm just finishing off my SS.

Comment

I've been playing with SS stuff. Writing on that Quarantine Day fic. I'm trying to decide if I want to do a "All the Times..." for after BS (which I do eventually but now?) and if I do soon, I need to fortify myself so I can watch that particular non-canon episode.

And then I would need to clense my brain with writing some smut or something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X