Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the sig I made from it, although I think I can do better and might redo it.

sigpic

Comment

Not as fond of this one, but I made a smaller one that is better... will post it in a second as well.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

I like them bailey
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Here is the sig I made from it, although I think I can do better and might redo it.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...rtwantssig.jpg
          Bailey that sig would go perfectly with my breakup fic!!!! I was planning on making one, but this one is PERFECT!!! may I snurch?
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks DG, here is the better one.

size
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks DG, here is the better one.

size
              Spoiler:
              [I]http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/RK%20JB%20Created/heartwants.jpg[/IMG]
              Oh this one is even better I like it better without Teyla in it...
              sigpic

Comment

Of course Jade, snurch away... I may have a better one if the mood strikes me and I make any headway with this work I brought home.
                sigpic

Comment

Me too. The first picture I merged with Ronon had Teyla in it. It didn't occur to me until later that there was no reason not to eliminate her. Also fixed parts of Ronon that were bugging me.

Made it more thread friendly...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Star.

I see twinkling again, Ever.

Will load up manip in a second...
                    Actually, I cheated. I copied the link from when you first sent me the sig and am using your pb.

Not as fond of this one, but I made a smaller one that is better... will post it in a second as well.

Spoiler:
                    Loves them all!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well that one was suppose to be smaller, but it didn't turn out that way.

That is kind of clever Ever and it works.
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too. The first picture I merged with Ronon had Teyla in it. It didn't occur to me until later that there was no reason not to eliminate her. Also fixed parts of Ronon that were bugging me.

Made it more thread friendly...

Ok, which parts with Ronon were bugging you?
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Ok, which parts with Ronon were bugging you?
                          That seems like such a loaded question...

But I had to merge about four pictures to get this right and the one of Ronon's legs was hard and I had to do a lot of twisting and angling and then getting the railing right and it was a mess... but the second one turned out much better, knew what I had to do by then.

So if you look at his bottom half in the first one (the one with Teyla) it is a little off/sketchy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bailey! do you mind if I take the manip without Teyla in it instead.. It looks more like she is looking at Ronon in that one.

I love the fact in those manips Rodney is completely oblivious...lol...
                            sigpic

Comment

Snurch whatever you want... already fixed the sig... Just a second to upload.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X