Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you realize that we've been on this page since last Friday?!?!?!?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Okay, I'm not going to bed before we've made it to page 29...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        That is a little sad.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

lol quiet ey LOL
          we need to come up with a plan b in case of emergencies....and maybe a plan c, d, e & maybe f LOL
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hm... WORK ON CHAPTER 3 OF BUBBLES! NOW!

Please? Ronon wants you to...
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              Hm... WORK ON CHAPTER 3 OF BUBBLES! NOW!

Please? Ronon wants you to...
              I'm about half way there, but until now it's mostly talking and not action. Also, it's not been proofed yet. Tomorrow, I promise.

sigpic

Comment

I'm about half way there, but until now it's mostly talking and not action. Also, it's not been proofed yet. Tomorrow, I promise.
                I'll proof it! Just get it done! It's AWESOME! Please?!?!?
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

We made it to the next page!!!

See, that wasn't so hard.

(Thank goodness, I was getting so desperate I was just about ready to slaughter another 'Doctor' song...)

sigpic

Comment

*gets up, stomps to the stage, grabs a mike and starts singing "My Immortal" fairly close to on-key*

My Immortal is by Evanescence.
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

*gets up, stomps to the stage, grabs a mike and starts singing "My Immortal" fairly close to on-key*

My Immortal is by Evanescence.
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*grabs a drink and stomps up to the stage, dragging Ronon and Jen along*
                        *thrusts (I said thrusts, haha. Get it?) a mike into his hands and one into Jen's*
                        *starts playing to music for "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain*
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I'll proof it! Just get it done! It's AWESOME! Please?!?!?
                          Now you've done it. How can I resist? And you're in luck, my daughter is sick at the moment, and has been sleeping all day. Now, of course, she is wide awake, so since I wouldn't be able to get any sleep anyway I went back to the story. I posted it a moment ago. Please let me know what you think.

sigpic

Comment

Now you've done it. How can I resist? And you're in luck, my daughter is sick at the moment, and has been sleeping all day. Now, of course, she is wide awake, so since I wouldn't be able to get any sleep anyway I went back to the story. I posted it a moment ago. Please let me know what you think.
                            OMG! UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I think it would be funny to see Jen/Ronon in an 'earth' ritualistic position...you know like how when a chick sees a cockroach and jumps up on a chair the guy is automatically inclined to rescue her...on the other hand Ronon doesn't fully get our customs...ooo or how about he finds out about the custom then rescues a whole diner full of women standing up on chairs LOL

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                                I think it would be funny to see Jen/Ronon in an 'earth' ritualistic position...you know like how when a chick sees a cockroach and jumps up on a chair the guy is automatically inclined to rescue her...on the other hand Ronon doesn't fully get our customs...ooo or how about he finds out about the custom then rescues a whole diner full of women standing up on chairs LOL
                                You're right, that would be hilarious. Ooooh, a working title comes to mind, 'Of Mice and (Wo)Men'...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X