Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's this...

Not sure what I'd add to it, but there you go!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      I guess I'll go shippy for a bit and then switch it up from time to time.

One more reason to gimp! Not what I needed.
      Let me contemplate on shippy then.

Hmmm. There's that one I just posted for thunky!
      sigpic

Comment

Can go thunky first. I'm not hard to please sweetie. Thank you very much. Just have to go see how to get it in there. Be back in a couple of minutes.
        sigpic

Comment

I made myself a little avi girl a while back using that techtech website. I use it on my FB account. Might have to use it at some point too. I can see changing it often at first as I play and then settling on a favorite after a bit.
          sigpic

Comment

It's fun switching avi's around!
            sigpic

Comment

don't you wish we could have rotating avatars like our siggys!
              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of gimping - you knew we were talking about that, right? - anyway, I have two gifs I want to use for Christmas that stacked should be about the right height for my sig. I was wondering if anyone felt good enough to stick them together so I can add them (it) to my rotate thingy. If not, for December I just won't rotate them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                  don't you wish we could have rotating avatars like our siggys!
                  I've seen one person with a rotating avi. She's not around much anymore, and I can't even think of her username, just her real name, but she switched three I think it was. Claudia over at the Sam/Jack thread. Ummm Seahen I think?

Couldn't one use imagerotate, clintonio, whatever with a different folder from what you already have and upload that code? *shrugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Ever, I can put the two together if you want. Just PM them to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I've seen one person with a rotating avi. She's not around much anymore, and I can't even think of her username, just her real name, but she switched three I think it was. Claudia over at the Sam/Jack thread. Ummm Seahen I think?

Couldn't one use imagerotate, clintonio, whatever with a different folder from what you already have and upload that code? *shrugs*
                      really? hmm I haven't seen anyone have rotating avvis hmm idk if you can use those sites.. doesn't hurt to try though..
                      sigpic

Comment

On ff.net I don't ever change my avatar because I think of it as an actual signature or thumb print. I know I identify people with their avatar on ff.net. I know what certain people's look like and I just make the connection in my head. Like I know that Ever's is the woman being held up in the air... and DG's is the dragon. Mine is the tattoo.

So it will feel odd to change it out here... may find a favorite after a bit and stick with it for great lengths of time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Bailey!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            On ff.net I don't ever change my avatar because I think of it as an actual signature or thumb print. I know I identify people with their avatar on ff.net. I know what certain people's look like and I just make the connection in my head. Like I know that Ever's is the woman being held up in the air... and DG's is the dragon. Mine is the tattoo.

So it will feel odd to change it out here... may find a favorite after a bit and stick with it for great lengths of time.
                            I will have you know that is one of the happiest moments in movie history! Towards the end of Ladyhawke. Love that movie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              really? hmm I haven't seen anyone have rotating avvis hmm idk if you can use those sites.. doesn't hurt to try though..
                              She had a couple of No Pete avis made up like street signs. It hearkened back to the Pete~Kerry "war" she and another person were having.
                              sigpic

Comment

oh so my church service is having a Halloween Party since Halloween falls on a Sunday and my service is the last service of the night.. I am trying to figure out what I want to go as.. I wasn't planning on dressing up this year, but my Church party changes that everyone at my chuch is encouraging me to dress up

I was thinking of trying to make a Starbucks Coffee costume (my Pastor loves Starbucks coffee) I want a costume that is clever, but that I can sit down in (i'll be wearing it durning the service) and some thing I can dance in.. I would love to go as a SG team member.. but I think that kind of costume can get a bit pricy and money is an issue.. you guys have any suggestions?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X