Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are okay SeN

sigpic

Comment

McKay Rising Part 2 sig!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Jade, love the new sig. The background is a cool way to add more pics and yet not clutter.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Bailey!! Thanks.. Actually those pics of Rodney in the background was one of those.. Hey! that looks cool moments.. totally by accident .. I love those moments..
          sigpic

Comment

Those are great moments.
            sigpic

Comment

they sure are! .. so how are you doing today bailey?
              sigpic

Comment

Actually pretty good. Ran some errands and a late lunch. Now I'm watching the second episode of the second season of SGU. Thinking on a few fics that I'm going to start on.

How about you?
                sigpic

Comment

I am good..My friend is picking me up for church in a bit so I might just dissappear.. fyi i'll be on later tonight though
                  how are you liking SGU?
                  sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! I'm here. I was jerked out of my Sunday afternoon nap though Stupid phone ringing!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Makes me miss Stargate even more. But better than that movie Sunshine I watched last night. Think I'd like the show better if I liked some of the characters, but I just don't seem to have any that I've taken a shine to. Not like the other two shows where I actually like almost all the characters.
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Ever!

I hate being interrupted when trying to take a nap... not that I get to very often.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm a third generation preacher's kid. Sunday afternoons were for naps. Even though I've been out of Mom and Dad's house for over 18 years, I still HAVE to sleep Sunday afternoons. I simply cannot stay awake.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well... it it's tradition, than it'd be hard to not comply. Like taking a nap after Thanksgiving dinner.
                            sigpic

Comment

Probably because they're smaller, but the sigs almost always turn out better than the manips. Could also be because my sigs don't use the whole manip, but rather the best part.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am watching a great show with Copter

*hint*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X