Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Hold on a minute!! I'm not going to bed yet.

Or am I being sent to bed? It's only 6 pm.

*laughs at self* Re-looking at your post I see you meant that toward Jade, not us.
    sigpic

Comment

Thought I would be nice and post some...somewhat shippy pics Enjoy it while you can.....this may never happen again

Thanks to DG for letting me borrow her Jen pics...

Jen just loved making rounds in the morning when this was her only patient...
      sigpic

Comment

DG, did you see - pics that could be interpreted as shippy when lumped together. I guess that pretending that we aren't watching does work.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          seems GW lost my subscription to this thread.....here I was thinking no one had posted in here.....stupid GW......
          Just a question... What is a subscription thread? I think I have one to here, but not exactly sure what it is. If I'm logged in I can go to any thread as me... so what is the advantage of a subscription thread?
          sigpic

Comment

Yup maybe we should pretend we don't see them so she continues
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Just a question... What is a subscription thread? I think I have one to here, but not exactly sure what it is. If I'm logged in I can go to any thread as me... so what is the advantage of a subscription thread?
              If you have a subscription to a thread when you go to My Controls it will automatically tell you if someone has posted there
              sigpic

Comment

I have no subscribed threads. I thought I had this one, although I didn't know what it was.
                sigpic

Comment

If you click on the Thread tools at the top of the page you can subscribe and then you wont have to look for the thread to see if anything new has been posted
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, if you added the email notification, on days we were chatty your email would be full.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      If you click on the Thread tools at the top of the page you can subscribe and then you wont have to look for the thread to see if anything new has been posted
                      I have a shortcut to this thread in my links on my browser (Chrome) that brings me directly to this thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

I do it without the e-mail notification as I never check my e0mail anyway and that works too
                        sigpic

Comment

I can see if you are following multiple threads how having the subscriptions would be helpful and maybe the daily email, not the instant email per post. Some thread aren't posted too often and getting an email if they are would be more convenient than having to check all the time.

Thanks for the info.
                          sigpic

Comment

anytime I do follow a few threads this one is the most chatty though
                            sigpic

Comment

I've lurked on a few because it is fun to see the photos and thoughts about other characters, but I haven't joined in really. Took me over a year to join in this thread from when Blen got me to subscribe. I was getting the week of post emailed to me too to look through. It was a very large email. I wonder when I stopped that a couple months ago if that is when I lost the whole subscription? Maybe.

sigpic

Comment

I think I have about 10 threads on subsciption. Some of them like the Red Dewarf thread & the Blakes 7 thread get about 2 or 3 posts a year. Easy to miss those.

Blen aka the one who is not going to bed yet

Edit - I do pester people to come & join the fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X