Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I watched the most recent episode of Eureka and you all were right it was very good.

Big Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler:
    But I found myself watching it and really missing Stark. He always added such a great layer of snarky sarcasm that was such fun, especially in this episode. So sad between Joe and Zane though and I hope she rethinks that before she goes back to her reality!
    sigpic

Comment

See wasn't it great.

Spoiler:
      I am hoping that Zane will start to look at Jo differently maybe there is still a chance for them (or at least maybe she can get the ring back so that when she gets to her right reality she can have an engagement ring . It was fun seeing Stark there and his little digs at Jack. I have missed that.
      sigpic

Comment

Eureka Spoiler about Jack:

Spoiler:
        What was nice this go round with Stark was that Jack was somewhat confident in his place with Alison, so the snarky-ness didn't cause him to hesitate or shy away from Alison.

Spoiler Alert about Jo:

Spoiler:
        I am worried thought that Jo was serious when she said that she had romanticized her relationship with him and that is why she hesitated to say yes. Hopefully she will have a change of heart.
        sigpic

Comment

EUReKA -
          Spoiler:
          Definitely have been missing the Stark/Carter snark. I have been ever since Ed Quinn decided to move on. I think with new Zane realizing that Jo had his grandmother's ring, he might start looking at her differently. Hope so. And regarding all of that, what was with her comments that Zane always held him being smarter over her head? In the early days of their relationship maybe, but not recently.

I'm just about done with one of the fics I'm saving for Intentions Day! It's taking a bit longer, but it needed to be longer. Soon!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My thinking about Jo and Zane
            Spoiler:
            She was obviously very upset to find out that when she "broke up" with her "hallucination" she was really breaking up with the real Zane. I think she was saying what she did to get the hallucination to leave I don't really think she means it. They had to confront fears she feared that she was romanticizing her relationship but she does still love him.
            sigpic

Comment

That's an interesting idea, DG. That could very well be the case.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                EUReKA -
                Spoiler:
                Definitely have been missing the Stark/Carter snark. I have been ever since Ed Quinn decided to move on. I think with new Zane realizing that Jo had his grandmother's ring, he might start looking at her differently. Hope so. And regarding all of that, what was with her comments that Zane always held him being smarter over her head? In the early days of their relationship maybe, but not recently.

I'm just about done with one of the fics I'm saving for Intentions Day! It's taking a bit longer, but it needed to be longer. Soon!
                Spoiler:
                I know, it was just an all around sad speech! I hope that she regrets it and changes her mind, either as Zane sees her differently or when they go back to their reality.

So excited to hear you are almost done with an Intentions day fic. I just need to edit the one I have as well! Working on a sig to go with it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  My thinking about Jo and Zane
                  Spoiler:
                  She was obviously very upset to find out that when she "broke up" with her "hallucination" she was really breaking up with the real Zane. I think she was saying what she did to get the hallucination to leave I don't really think she means it. They had to confront fears she feared that she was romanticizing her relationship but she does still love him.
                  *huggles DG* Thank you, thank you. I love your reasoning it gives hope.
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to have given hope
                    sigpic

Comment

okay have to share Old Facebook
                      sigpic

Comment

I have no facebook, DG. What is it?
                        sigpic

Comment

it is pic of like Abe Lincon saying that he has tickets to Ford's theater and he is taking his wife, an Asteroid saying it is about to hit Earth and a bunch of dinosaurs saying how in trouble they are and then a cockroach commenting "whatev" , um Galileo saying the Earth revolves around the sun and the church asking what he is smoking and then telling him to "SHUT UP!" there are a few more I can take caps of them and post them
                          sigpic

Comment

Those are funny! I have FB, but I typically only use it as a virtual address book, I don't actually comment on it or email, or whatever.

These were awfully funny though.
                            sigpic

Comment

They sound like the t-shirt found here...http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-app...ees&cpg=ogtee1

and here...http://www.mentalfloss.com/store/home.php?cat=103
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay had dinner and can now post the pics sadly the writing in some is a bit hard to read and some have some language to watch out for

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X