Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Sea World in San Antonio. I've been a couple of times.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      And yeah, Teal'c is one of my favorite characters. Generally speaking, I try and ignore the private lives of various celebs. It's their private life and I try to respect that. So, yeah, I know Chris is a practical joker and has a great smile, but I don't really know too much else about him.
      I try to ignore private lives as well. Seems to disappoint most of the time, and not nearly the hero's and such we see on the screen.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I've never thought of actors as heros, it's just a few of them are or seem anyway to be people I wouldn't even give the time of day to. So, I just avoid all of that.
        sigpic

Comment

I live near Skipton in North Yorkshire. It's a typical english market town - long High Street where outdoor markets are held 4 times a week, the Leeds to Liverpool canal runs through it & there is a lovely castle.

A few pics

Spoiler:

and a pic of Blencathra - a mountain in the Lake District where I like to go walking

Comment

It looks like a lovely town, Blenca!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Oh, I've never thought of actors as heros, it's just a few of them are or seem anyway to be people I wouldn't even give the time of day to. So, I just avoid all of that.
              I meant Canon hero's, but I agree completely.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I live near Skipton in North Yorkshire. It's a typical english market town - long High Street where outdoor markets are held 4 times a week, the Leeds to Liverpool canal runs through it & there is a lovely castle.

A few pics

and a pic of Blencathra - a mountain in the Lake District where I like to go walking
                The picture of Blencathra is breathtaking Blen. I can definitely see the need to walk there often.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, Canon heros. Yeah, one of them. He overcame so much, sacrificed so much. There is just so much to love. Plus, I love the stories of 'aliens' trying to blend into another culture. I think Teal'c is a wonderful example of that. We see him assimilating to a certain extent to Earth culture, but he clings to his own as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

The ray's you can pet in the aquarium are so cool they are soft and smooth and just so freaking cool!!

Blencathra is such a cool mountain Blen
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I nearly forgot!

Happy Birthday Krissie!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      *huggles* Poor Blen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Krissie!!

Yup I have wanted to do that a time or two as well he is my hero
                      Thank you everyone! *hugs*

Comment

Happy Birthday.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Krissie!

sigpic

Comment

Just got a messege fromk LMXB who's planning on being here for Intentions Day!
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY!! It is good to know so many people are going to pop in
                              sigpic

Comment

Blen, I want to move now. LOL

And happy birthday, Krissie!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X