Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got parts of mine written up in my written story notebook. I've got a few others that are half done in various notebooks. Have to see what I can do. *ponders*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yeah I have a few partially written stuff too darn plot bunnies come and nibble but they don't stay long enough for me to finish
      sigpic

Comment

Chase after them, DG! They need the fic food!
        sigpic

Comment

I am gonna try and trap a couple
          sigpic

Comment

*kissy sounds* Here bunny bunny bunny!
            sigpic

Comment

Ohh. New fic! I'll have a think about what I can come up with. Maybe some new sigs or manips or something.

Comment

Yeah, I'm contemplating what all I can do.

*ponders*
                sigpic

Comment

There is so much that can be done we will have a great first Intentions Day
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to it.

Poor SB came home in floods of tears this afternoon. It was her last day of school today & she was upset that she won't get the same teacher when she goes back in September.

I'm frozen. Two days ago it was 27 C ( 81 F). Now it's 11 C (52 F). I thought it was supposed to be summer.

Comment

Give Small Blen a hug from Aunty Ever. It'll be ok.

And it sounds cool! I want to go there! I'm getting very tired of 100+ (37 C) weather lots of humidity (for here), clouds and no rain.

I'm starting to wonder what I might make into a gif for Intentions Day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor SB *huggles*

A cool off here would be nice (I am having similar weather as you Ever) but I would like the cool off to put us in the 70's (21c)
                        sigpic

Comment

If it would simply rain here, I'd be happy! We've got clouds that tease us with the possibility of rain, but then do nothing. It's enough to vex a person!
                          sigpic

Comment

we have a 10% chance of rain the beginning of the week that stupid depression (is it officially a Tropical Storm yet at noon it needed to gain just 4 more miles an hour winds to be named) needs to hit just right to get any rain. I saw clouds this morning but there isn't much chance of anything falling
                            sigpic

Comment

Here.... have some of my rain. It's been raining incessantly (aka pissing it down) for days now.

I'll let SB know! And a gif sounds good Ever.

Comment

Is there need to start building boats yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X