Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OW OW OW when I broke my finger it didn't look that bad poor Mr Ever
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Ow indeed. And it's had a months healing.

So, SeNedra! How's the last last minute plans going? Rehearsal etc?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yikes Poor Poor Mr Ever

Tomorrow is the big day it rained here did I take the rain from you?
        sigpic

Comment

Don't know about over in the Czech Republic, but it's finally starting to get hot over here. The temps have been fluxuating between 80 and 90. Fortunately, it's really windy like it usually is in spring.
          sigpic

Comment

We had a nice thunderstorm here earlier an airport about 10 miles from my place reported 1 inch of rain in 30 mins now it looks overcast and lite showers I love Thunderstorms
            sigpic

Comment

I love thunderstorms too. Unfortunately, we're not due for them for another month or so.

Love the light shows, love the smell of the rain, love how it cools everything off. Just love.
              sigpic

Comment

NIGHT FURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yes, the movie was even better the second time around and my friend LOVED it too
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Methinks Mimz liked the movie. Don't know why I got that impression.

Had a lovely birthday party for my oldest. Had the whole family, music, tussling, food and lots of fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you had fun too
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Lots of fun.

Someone remind me to kill Hubby once his finger is better. He knows I hate hate hate disco music and he played it at the top of the stereo volume. So yeah. Dead!

I swear he buys those cds because he knows I hate it. Not because he particularly likes it.

Glad you liked the movie again, Mimz! It's the sign of a great movie when you like it better the second time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ever can I just say "Ouch" to Hubby's finger. I hope it is feeling better.

Glad you had a fun night!
                        sigpic

Comment

Pocus! Hubby says he has 9 more fingers to feel with!

He's still not quite over giving me a hard time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So, how is everyone in the Love Shack? I've got the music! What else do we need for a party?
                              sigpic

Comment

See? Music! I heard this song earlier today and thought of this vid.
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/Krileasi...48/s4jQLXSPL5c
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X