Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I remember when Zack was a hamster. Well, that's what he looked like when he was a tiny puppy anyway.
    I was going to say, isn't Zack one of your dogs? What sort of magic trick is that?

I'm doing ok. Was very busy yesterday with yardwork. Who knew how much stuff we could accumulate in the last 6 years? And it was all over these two acres. Going to have some bonfires probably Friday!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

get the marshmallows, chocolate and gram crackers then head to Ever's!
      sigpic

Comment

It'll be a party! *test with that last one*

What's up with pb now?
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, so it worked, but what's up with the hugely long URL code thingy before the IMG thingy?
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't used pb in a couple days so I don't know as a side note the Pangalactic Garbleblast smile is so snurched
            sigpic

Comment

snurch it, Dearheart!

sigpic

Comment

Can I bring potatoes to put in the fire & we can eat them hot with butter & salt before we have our marshmallows?

Yeah, wwe went to Zack's breeder when he was only about 3 or 4 weeks old. All the puppies looked like hamsters. You could fit one in the palm of your hand. By the time we went back for him at 8 weeks old, he looked like this.

Immense!!

P.S I think I need to snurch the pan galactic gargle blaster smilie.

Comment

AWWW look at how cute!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hee hee. Look at that fat tummy! His Mum did a good job feeding him.

A question - do I watch Midnight or Silence in the Library? Choices.

Comment

AWWW

Y'know, I think Jenn and Ronon should have a puppy too.
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

just because I really don't like River Song Blen my vote is Midnight

Yes they should he needs a muscle type dog like a Pit or a rottweiler
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

I dunno if Jen would like that

Maybe they could settle for an in-between dog--German Shepherd? Not exactly the pit/rottweiler type, but it's big
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That could work I just don't see him with a "non-dog" dog like a Maltise, min pin, poodle you know I think he needs a dog that he can take with him when he goes for a run something that Jennifer I could see with a retriever or a lab that might be good for both of them or an Akita (I have a thing for those dogs)
                            sigpic

Comment

That could work I just don't see him with a "non-dog" dog like a Maltise, min pin, poodle you know I think he needs a dog that he can take with him when he goes for a run something that Jennifer I could see with a retriever or a lab that might be good for both of them or an Akita (I have a thing for those dogs)
                              Yeah, I agree. And an Akita would be GREAT Just as loyal and protective as he is
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Hee hee. Look at that fat tummy! His Mum did a good job feeding him.

A question - do I watch Midnight or Silence in the Library? Choices.
                                I'm just the opposite of DG. Silence of the Library!

I love rottweilers! They are such sweet dogs! And they'd play and tussle around well with Ronon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X