Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that is good and yeah to lose a phone is a big loss of money
    sigpic

Comment

omg!!

Originally posted by lahela View Post
      *bounces* according to this article, conan is going to be in 3D!
      Last edited by dragongirl; 22 February 2010, 12:24 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Nope I agree mimz....curling is NOT a sport! i tried to figure it out once and am STILL confused about it!

as to hockey-- in New England the joke always was "I went to a fight and hockey game broke out!" Now that is a sport! I can see Ronon loving that and laughing at Jenn loving figure skating.... ahhh reminds me of the plot of "the cutting edge"...one of snookie's fave movies!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I've found it now DG.

Foolishly I asked Mr Blen to look in my car this morning to see if it was there. He assured me it wasn't. So what do I find in my car this afternoon before going on the school run? Yup.

The moral of this story - never ask a man to look for anything.
        nor my snookie... I don't know why but she is as "blind" as her dad some times!

ok off to make enchiladas!

Comment

I love when I go to a fight and a Hockey game breaks out Get ronon and Jenn out on the Ice together maybe he would get an appreciation for how close figure skaters get to their partners at times

Oh Yummy Dinner Rache
          sigpic

Comment

U.S. wins over Canada for the first time in 50 years...and today is the 30th anniversary of the "Miracle" defeat of the Soviet Union in 1980
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I've found it now DG.

Foolishly I asked Mr Blen to look in my car this morning to see if it was there. He assured me it wasn't. So what do I find in my car this afternoon before going on the school run? Yup.

The moral of this story - never ask a man to look for anything.
              I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. Doesn't matter what is being looked for or who needs it. I will find it. Don't even bother trying to get Hubby to help!

Conan in 3D!!
              sigpic

Comment

EVERYTHING is in 3D now...I heard Deathly Hallows is going to be in 3D

WTF I know the magic stuff would be cool but do we REALLY need to see all those people dying in 3D?!?!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Like the article said (although slightly in accurately) Avatar made a lot of money and if people are wantig 3D movies then studio's will make 3D movies.

In refernce to the the inaccruate statment made they claimed that Avata made more money than any movie in history and if you count for inflation Gone with the Wind made way way more money
                  sigpic

Comment

^well, yeah, nothing is going to beat GWTW

But 3D...I don't mind it. But it's going to get so old if almost every movie is in 3D...and EXPENSIVE I paid FIFTEEN FREAKING DOLLARS to see Avatar and it wasn't even that good!!! I swear, Smurf Pocahontas, ridiculous...*grumbles*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      U.S. wins over Canada for the first time in 50 years...and today is the 30th anniversary of the "Miracle" defeat of the Soviet Union in 1980
                      yep i remember the "miracle on Ice" moment..."back in the day' the 80 olympics were fab.... Eric Heiden in that gold speedskating suit... yummy! hey!! the man was gorgeous and brilliant (he was a med student at the time... now he's an MD) I haven't been interested in this year's olympics at all... since now everyone is a "professional".... I miss the days of amateurs! that was what mattered in 80... the USA amateurs beat the USSR pros.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      ^well, yeah, nothing is going to beat GWTW

But 3D...I don't mind it. But it's going to get so old if almost every movie is in 3D...and EXPENSIVE I paid FIFTEEN FREAKING DOLLARS to see Avatar and it wasn't even that good!!! I swear, Smurf Pocahontas, ridiculous...*grumbles*
                      mental green for you mimz...."smurf pocahontas"... ROTFLOL!!! great line!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        omg!!

What she said.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello Love Shack! I've been busy still. Fighting a headache as well. But I'm here for the morning! And probably the rest of the week as well! All the cleaning left to do needs to be done by the kids.

I can see Ronon getting into hockey! And, maybe it's my varied ancestry, but I get curling. I don't usually choose to watch it, but I get it.

How is everybody this morning?

Oh! Forgot to say that my computer is getting fixed next week!!! I have no idea how we're going to afford it, but apparently there is a guy doing it for half the rate of the guy with the store here locally. So, hopefully! *crosses fingers*
                          sigpic

Comment

For me the cost of a reg ticket $9 price of 3D $13 well I sneak in a coke and look I paid the same amout as a reg movie ticket plus a coke (actually I save money the price of the coke is $4.50) so 3D not too bad although it would be better if my Brother was still working at the theater and I could get in free

Yay Ever *fingers crossed* Hope it can get fixed quickly
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              For me the cost of a reg ticket $9 price of 3D $13 well I sneak in a coke and look I paid the same amout as a reg movie ticket plus a coke (actually I save money the price of the coke is $4.50) so 3D not too bad although it would be better if my Brother was still working at the theater and I could get in free

Yay Ever *fingers crossed* Hope it can get fixed quickly
                              Actually, I don't think I've ever been to see a 3D movie in my life! The local theater only costs $5.00. So maybe I'll get to go see Conan. All depends on if it's near a payday for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's good news about the computer.

I pay about the same here for regular & 3D tickets. I don't know if you have heard that over here the Odeon group of cinemas is boycotting Alice in Wonderland. Apparently there is some dispute about the timing of the release of the film to DVD. This cinema group apparently want to squeeze as much money from us at the cinema as possible.

Edit - I rather like 3D movies. They are certainly better these days than the ones I remember when I was younger - I couldn't see any 3D effects then. They just looked blurry

Comment

Working...
                                X