Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I saw one of Ronon's Daggers it was only like $10. something yesterday I was sittling there going I could maybe swing that
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much they will go for eventually?

Anyway, here's some more thunky Hive pics as I have that set open on Flickr.

Spoiler:

Ronon can't quite believe that the knife he had just thrown away was now worth $30.

Comment

yeah the prices will just grow I am sure the knife has what 5 days on it still I want money
        sigpic

Comment

Your sig seems to have vanished DG. Is it Clintonio again?

Comment

Ignore that. It seems to have sorted itself out now.

I've slapped a Ronon/Jennifer pic on my Profile page. We can add a 210 x 210 pic now, so I thought I'd be loyal to my ship and put one on.

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't use that site any more and I see my sig it is a team Ronon one when they are sitting beside each other and there is a speach bubble from Ronon saying Love you Jenn and a speach bubble from Jenn saiying Woo Hoo!
              sigpic

Comment

yeah, I see it now. I was seeing the Red Cross of Doom before.

Comment

good and yeah this one will go down but it usually comes back pretty fast so no problem

It is a very nice avatar Blen
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Well that was fun I played some Gituar Hero Aerosmith for a while
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been watching the second series of this. It's absolutely brilliant and I have another ship to add to my little list - Tom and Anya.

Comment

It looks like a mix of Stephen Kings The Stand and Jeremiah (if that is the one I am thinking of) but more mystery and action
                          sigpic

Comment

It's really good. It's a "re-imagining" of a series from the '70s. Sort of like 28 Days Later but without the zombies. If you get chance to see it anywhere, you should.

Comment

Okay I will keep an eye out for it
                              sigpic

Comment

Right now Im off to watch one of the classic Who DVDs I got for Christmas. The Pirate Planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X