Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Hey Stars! - and others overseas - did you take advantage of iTunes putting Midway out early? I know someone here did. Still jealous about that.
    Actually, I missed it, but a kindly soul just sent it to me today out of the blue. I can tell you... you're in for a REAL treat. It's the most awesome ep I've seen... probably ever. And Ronon is just unbelievable, he goes from angry to funny to aggressive to cute... You'll love it.

BTW, I've jsut made 117 Ronon Midway screenshots and put them in a PB album. I've cropped them all, so they would not be too spoilery. Here are a couple that might be good for R/K sigs. Just have to paste Jenn in them, too.

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

i made this but its not that good
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Don't be so hard on yourself, it is good and I really like it. I'm so jealous of everybody who can actually cut and paste different people or heads together in one sig.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Don't be so hard on yourself, it is good and I really like it. I'm so jealous of everybody who can actually cut and paste different people or heads together in one sig.
          Thanks but if it wasnt for Lea AKA Scifan i wouldnt have learned how to Freestlye

Comment

Thanks but if it wasnt for Lea AKA Scifan i wouldnt have learned how to Freestlye
            Oh, is that what you call it? And Scifan is truly a master at making sigs. You got a great teacher there. And it shows.

*hint hint* Any chance of making something out of the Midway pics I posted earlier? Seeing as there are no new real scenes with Ronon and Jenn.

sigpic

Comment

that is the nice thing about GW almost everyone is so freindly and helpful! I learned soooo much from these people!

Comment

Oh, is that what you call it? And Scifan is truly a master at making sigs. You got a great teacher there. And it shows.

*hint hint* Any chance of making something out of the Midway pics I posted earlier? Seeing as there are no new real scenes with Ronon and Jenn.
                can you pM to me and ill see what i can do if you dont mind im still new at all this artstuff

Comment

can you pM to me and ill see what i can do if you dont mind im still new at all this artstuff
                  No pressure, just in case the muse keeps following you around...

What should I PM you, the links?

sigpic

Comment

oh going to make "new" ronon and keller pics? that would be a useful talent, especially since TPTB aren't giving us any new "moments"! (*crossing fingers for the last three eps!*)

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      that is the nice thing about GW almost everyone is so freindly and helpful! I learned soooo much from these people!
                      No pressure, just in case the muse keeps following you around...

What should I PM you, the links?
                      That would be Great THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        Yes they are when i first Joined Gateworld it took me four Months to Post as i was Terrified but my first post was in the Jt Thread and they were so Helpful Everything i do on gateworld now i learned from all the Nice people in that Thread and now i cant stay away from Gateworld its like my 2nd Home lol

Comment

That would be Great THANKS
                          Okay, done. No pressure, really, just see if your muse grabs you.

sigpic

Comment

Yes they are when i first Joined Gateworld it took me four Months to Post as i was Terrified but my first post was in the Jt Thread and they were so Helpful Everything i do on gateworld now i learned from all the Nice people in that Thread and now i cant stay away from Gateworld its like my 2nd Home lol
                            Same here. I was lurking on the Thunk thread for over half a year until I found the courage to join. I had never been on a forum before. And then you need to learn PB for the photos and LJ and fanfiction.net for your fics, and all the forum commands... I've just decided I will not learn how to freestyle sigs, or I would never get anything done anymore.

sigpic

Comment

Same here. I was lurking on the Thunk thread for over half a year until I found the courage to join. I had never been on a forum before. And then you need to learn PB for the photos and LJ and fanfiction.net for your fics, and all the forum commands... I've just decided I will not learn how to freestyle sigs, or I would never get anything done anymore.
                              I too was a lurker and lurking for about a year before joining GW, then another 6 months before posting. The great peeps here taught me about photobucket (those on the D/V thread did ), snurching, and posting a siggie. Yeah i have a LJ and read on ffnet and LJ for fics all the time
                              *hugs GW*

Comment

i made this but its not that good
                                Awesome job Donna.

I can walk you through if you want.

Aww. Thanks Donna.
                                You're doing a wonderful job.
                                I agree with Star. Don't be so hard on yourself.
                                *shaking finger*

Comment

Working...
                                X