Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    *grin* it's a *brainshare*

Hehe and on a Sunday. Well, it was said yesterday that homework was the purpose of sunday nights...

I'll take that bet. I'm going for ... Sam. She's put up with it longer, is his CO, and Jennifer knows she can always stick needles into his backside later.
    I think Jen will smack him, the preview link I gave you wasn't the same one they showed after Friday night's episode (sorry )... she sounded really peeved with him, she'll just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      I think Jen will smack him, the preview link I gave you wasn't the same one they showed after Friday night's episode (sorry )... she sounded really peeved with him, she'll just do it!
      That's all right- it still made me want to watch it

Ooh. I can understand though. I love McKay, but please, don't ever lock me in a room with him. Ever. Unless Shep or Ronon happen to be there to control him.

Awww... random shippy thought on Trio:
      Spoiler:

Ronon after they rescue them: "Hours in the dark with McKay? Braver than I thought..." Or even better if someone makes a "did you flirt with her/I'd have to kill you" comment

Comment

Hey everybody! Good...almost evening

*also supposed to be studying* Lol, Team Homework strikes again.
        Trio preview
        Spoiler:

YES! I want to see this now. Now, I tell you *bounces*
        Those three, Rodney going slowly mad, Jennifer shouting, possibility of Ronon Atlantis having to haul Jennifer up out of danger with nothing but Ronon's arms, a length of rope and some icon contact save them. [I made that bit up in my shippy mind.]
        I'm looking forward to this episode.
        I should be doing mine but I love to cram it all in during my first hour (free hour) so I'm not just sitting there doing nothing

*jumping up and down for Trio* I can't wait to see this episode!!!! It looks so good and

Spoiler:
        The part with Jennifer yelling at Rodney Can't wait to see how that ends

Comment

That's all right- it still made me want to watch it

Ooh. I can understand though. I love McKay, but please, don't ever lock me in a room with him. Ever. Unless Shep or Ronon happen to be there to control him.

Awww... random shippy thought on Trio:
          Spoiler:

Ronon after they rescue them: "Hours in the dark with McKay? Braver than I thought..." Or even better if someone makes a "did you flirt with her/I'd have to kill you" comment
          lol bless your shippy heart....can't you see rodney
          Spoiler:
          go stark white when he realises that if he irritates the doctor Ronon will beat him up?

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
          Hey everybody! Good...almost evening

I should be doing mine but I love to cram it all in during my first hour (free hour) so I'm not just sitting there doing nothing

*jumping up and down for Trio* I can't wait to see this episode!!!! It looks so good and

Spoiler:
          The part with Jennifer yelling at Rodney Can't wait to see how that ends
          Kales and I are betting either sam or jennifer slaps him one! You obviously saw the same preview I did.
          I tend to procrastinate homework (and test studying) too.

Comment

Spoiler:
            go stark white when he realises that if he irritates the doctor Ronon will beat him up?

*laughs t thought* That would be hilarious if Ronon actually did do something to him

Kales and I are betting either sam or jennifer slaps him one! You obviously saw the same preview I did.
            I think I'd slap him after about ooo, a minute. I have no doubt he will be slapped, I think by Jennifer, or both at the same time.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Oh yes. Now that moment of stammering awkwardness I'd pay to see.

Either that or
              Spoiler:

Since they're inevitably going to be beamed out *rolls eyes* because that's how we're fixing everything lately, it'd be nice if they beamed Jennifer to right next to Ronon. And then showed Shep slipping someone a 20 for doing it, while they do the whole you're-alive-let-megaze thing.

*High5* to all present members of team homework. Long may we procrastinate.

I think I'd slap him after about ooo, a minute. I have no doubt he will be slapped, I think by Jennifer, or both at the same time.
              At the same time! ROFL! I love this mental image.

Either that or just a shared eyeroll. Or something of that kind of thing would be so great.

Is anyone else hoping for Sam and Jennifer having a girlie chat and Rodney trying to be involved?
              "I mean leg-waxing... what's the point?"
              "I know, totally!"
              Keller: "Do you, now? Really, McKay?"

Comment

Either that or just a shared eyeroll. Or something of that kind of thing would be so great.

Is anyone else hoping for Sam and Jennifer having a girlie chat and Rodney trying to be involved?
                "I know, totally!"
                That would be hilarious! Or if thay dicided to list all the things wrong with men right in front of him I can just here the "Ah excuse me, I'm right here!" and the "Oh, we know."

Comment

Oh yes. Now that moment of stammering awkwardness I'd pay to see.

Either that or
                  Spoiler:

Since they're inevitably going to be beamed out *rolls eyes* because that's how we're fixing everything lately, it'd be nice if they beamed Jennifer to right next to Ronon. And then showed Shep slipping someone a 20 for doing it, while they do the whole you're-alive-let-megaze thing.

*High5* to all present members of team homework. Long may we procrastinate.

"I know, totally!"
                  That would be hilarious! Or if thay dicided to list all the things wrong with men right in front of him I can just here the "Ah excuse me, I'm right here!" and the "Oh, we know."

lol "rodney isn 't as if you are a MAN!" followed by peals of laughter.

Procrastination is Team Homework's byword.

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                    EEEEEE!!! That was magnificent! You nailed the characterizations perferctly.

Brilliant!
                    Thanks Doodley! I'm glad you liked it. What was your favorite part so far?
                    Last edited by renisanz; 03 February 2008, 04:28 PM.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      AH so your just an hour behind me. Your in UK right?!

Oh it was not a story, it was a header competition.

But they are having a new one: Valentine's Day Challenges!
                      Hey, just a quick question since I know we have a few LJ users here: does anyone else play over at the Ronon/Keller livejournal community?
                      Thanks for pointing us to the Ronon/Keller livejournal communities, I just joined.

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      *swooning* is good for you.
                      Jupp, got into Torchwood last year. Captain Jack is just so damn gorgeous!
                      GASP!!! You don't know who Steve Bacic are? Shame on you!!!!
                      You never seen Andromeda?

Andromeda is awesome! Oooh, get to meet Lexa Doig in 2 months...

can anyone tell me how to get my siggies to rotate?
                      'the brilliant elephantgirl' *EG blushes*

For rotating sigs I use imagerotate.com
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                        *runs in*

*tackles Star*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You're back! I missed you! This place just isn't right without you!
                        *squishiehuggles back* I know, same here. I've been peeking in here whenever I could, but I didn't see you either. How've you been? Imagine, I'm in your time zone right now...

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Np, elephantgirl

Btw, I'm doing the team homework banners just now. Slightly off topic, although this seems to be the hub for Team Homework, so tags
                          Spoiler:

So far I have (in full size and mini):

1 x Keller and Teyla
                          1 x Keller
                          1 x Ronon
                          1 x Keller and Ronon
                          1 x Elizabeth
                          1 x Vala (+ 1 variation on tagline)
                          1 x Vala and Cam
                          1 x Daniel
                          1 x Prior

I'm planning on making:
                          1 x Beckett
                          2 x Sheppard
                          1 x Rodney
                          1 x Daniel and Vala
                          Some more Keller and Ronon.

My question is... does anyone have any requests? Any particular characters/pairings/caps?

Comment

Np, elephantgirl

Btw, I'm doing the team homework banners just now. Slightly off topic, although this seems to be the hub for Team Homework, so tags
                            Spoiler:

So far I have (in full size and mini):

1 x Keller and Teyla
                            1 x Keller
                            1 x Ronon
                            1 x Keller and Ronon
                            1 x Elizabeth
                            1 x Vala (+ 1 variation on tagline)
                            1 x Vala and Cam
                            1 x Daniel
                            1 x Prior

I'm planning on making:
                            1 x Beckett
                            2 x Sheppard
                            1 x Rodney
                            1 x Daniel and Vala
                            Some more Keller and Ronon.

My question is... does anyone have any requests? Any particular characters/pairings/caps?
                            Ooooo oooo oooo ooooo! RONON! Please?

Comment

Ooooo oooo oooo ooooo! RONON! Please?
                              So that's ... many .... ronon ones?

Here's a sample (when I'm finished I'll post at my LJ and link the whole lot ):
                              Spoiler:

If anyone would like anything a bit different, or you'd like the design changed in some way or a specific tagline/cap/caption/colour, feel free to PM me

this is me calling it a night, guys- see you in the morning

Comment

I LOVE THEM ALL Good night Kales!

Comment

Working...
                                X