Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Hey Sillyscipia I love your sig!!
    Spoiler:
    It's great how one cap looks like they're leaning in and the other like they're pulling away... tres cool!
    Spoiler:
    They're actually out of order! The smaller cap came first. The bigger cap is my fave, though.

Thanks, Ruby!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Mmkay, Tame. I'll behave! I just want to write my lovely fanfics.

By the way, all you R/K fans, I made me a new sig picture. it's spoiler-ish, so, look at your own risk. *happy dance*
      LOVE the sig! These two are so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
        LOVE the sig! These two are so cute.
        I know! I love Jen/Ronon! <--- that's meant to be Jen...
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I know! I love Jen/Ronon! <--- that's meant to be Jen...
          I love that sig. Sillyscipia.

Comment

Thanks. To be honest, I only did this in five minutes. I only used Paint, too. So before I get too much praise (yeah, like that'll happen), remember, I'm not all that artistic.
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Thanks. To be honest, I only did this in five minutes. I only used Paint, too. So before I get too much praise (yeah, like that'll happen), remember, I'm not all that artistic.
              Mine was done in paint too and I still think yours is great no matter what program.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                Spoiler:
                In the part where Jen-Jen and Ronon are alone and lets say it's quarantine. I first have to wonder how they ended up in the same room in the first place? Normally, a man like Ronon and a doctor like Jen-Jen wouldn't be found in the same room unless someone was hurt. But since I thought I saw bed sheets and a pillow...maybe their quarantined in the med lab. But then that begs me to ask, what happened to the other doctors if that's the case? Or maybe Ronon went to visit JJ or maybe JJ went to visit Ronon. Which would make for an interesting growth in the relationship. I'm loving this.

I'm so happy the writers gave us enough to moon over.
                These are all excellent questions.
                Spoiler:
                I'm gonna say it could be that perhaps Ronon is with her becuase he isn't sick, and she's there because another doc is with the sick and infected crowd? Dunno.... But, old Ronon didn't waste any time did he? Gotta love that man!

I agree he definitely gives an appearance of it---he exudes sensuality just by being. The man needs to bottle it, I'd buy a few pints. "And you too can BE...RONON DEX!!!" But I'd like to see him put that in play. I felt a bit of that when he was talking to Jen-Jen, maybe it's the piercing look and such. I can't wait for more.
                Well the very naughty girl in me wants to see Ronon in full out seduction mode. They've needed to let him out like that for a while now. Unfortunatley the things I'd like to see would get an NC-17 rating! Sorry, can't help myself where he's concerned. I'll try to behave myself.

Now that's a nice word "pallid", sums it up quite well. She is a watered down version of Keller---where I had to say I was actually surprised when seeing Melena that Ronon would be interested in such a woman. She seems so "rescue me", that I couldn't wrap my head around it. It was actually very disappointing since I was expecting someone who gave me a bit more bally. Her resistance to following Ronon was more like her pleading than her being direct and forceful in her intentions. I couldn't comprehend such a woman with Ronon.

I'm not a romantic shipper of Ronon and Teyla (I seriously think these cats are related and don't know it yet!! Mark my words!!! ), but I do see qualities in Teyla that I would expect in a woman for Ronon. Strength, self-defense abilities, and basically endurance. I'm not seeing much of that from Melena. She didn't even give me the impression she had any real intelligence, unfortunately. And we all know that even if Ronon is not science smart, the man is a definitely strategic smart and I find his mathematical skills exceptional as seen in Aurora and we know he knows his limitations as seen in First Strike (I love that in a man. It's admirable when one has a weakness and wants to improve on it.)
                All very good thoughts VB. I think Ronon's ideal woman is very much Jenn because Ronon was drawn to Melena because she's his opposite, but he admires Teyla's bravery and strength, but looks on her as more of a sister. Jenn is the perfect combo IMO. She's compassionate, but at the same time, she's got a mind of her own, and is spunky as hell. And you're right, Ronon is VERY smart. He wouldn't be alive after 7 years of running if he weren't, so he would tire of someone with Melena's intelect in a big hurry at this point in his life. Jenn will be a challenge for him and that's good.

As a matter of fact....
                Spoiler:
                sort of side tracking when I started my talk on First Strike. Could this be how and why Ronon and JJ might be quarantined together? He wanted to get some ideas on CPR and bandage training and that gives him the in to get closer to her? Just specking, but you get where I'm going here.

Tell me about it. I really have to start coming back to this board. ~sigh~
                Ooooo, you took the throughts right out of my head!
                Spoiler:
                I can totally see him going to her for training just to be with her more. Heck if he and John set up that little "accient" in DG, then he would have no quams about telling her he wanted to have some field medic training. Speaking of DG, I'm still chuckling at RCC and the way he wrote that scene with John Ronon and Jenn. The man is a marvel! I loved it.

And yes you DO need to visit this thread more often, you were missed!

Comment

Hey everyone, just dropping in to say that I am also quite smitten by this pairing. I remember watching the infirmary scene in Doppelganger and thinking "They've got some weird tension going on right now..." and then seeing Jewel's interview and SciFi.com and thinking "Well, that would explain it..." I really think they're cute together and am looking forward to seeing them later in the season. I'm mostly a lurker, and my activity in the board usually comes in waves so to speak, so I don't know how much posting I'll be doing, but I love to read the forums anyways. Also, I bring to you all a gift, my very own siggy, enjoy.

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Oenone View Post
                    Hey everyone, just dropping in to say that I am also quite smitten by this pairing. I remember watching the infirmary scene in Doppelganger and thinking "They've got some weird tension going on right now..." and then seeing Jewel's interview and SciFi.com and thinking "Well, that would explain it..." I really think they're cute together and am looking forward to seeing them later in the season. I'm mostly a lurker, and my activity in the board usually comes in waves so to speak, so I don't know how much posting I'll be doing, but I love to read the forums anyways. Also, I bring to you all a gift, my very own siggy, enjoy.

Spoiler:
                    Hey Oenone - welcome to the thread! I LOVE the sig, it's hilarious!! Great cap.

Have fun lurking, but I hope you join in as often as possible!
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Scifan, you mentioned you wanted some screencaps... let me post a few here from (I guess) Quarantine (till we know for sure). I will try to do DG sometime this week.

Spoiler:

A few glances ...

the almost kiss

You can now do your artwork!!

Here is mine...
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                        Scifan, you mentioned you wanted some screencaps... let me post a few here from (I guess) Quarantine (till we know for sure). I will try to do DG sometime this week.

Spoiler:

A few glances ...

the almost kiss

You can now do your artwork!!

Here is mine...
                        Spoiler:
                        Thank LM. For those awesoem caps. I love that sig.
                        Do you also have any for DG. I'd like to make a sig that doesn't have to be posted underspoiler. thanks.

Comment

Hi I just wanted to put a link to a thread where maybe we could discuss some things as how it pertains to Ronon I am a R&T shipper but I don't hate Keller I am still undecided about her and this ship

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=9369&page=91

Hope I didn't offend anyone and I hope we all can remain civil and have discussions healthy discussions and no insults wars or gloating.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thank LM. For those awesoem caps. I love that sig.
                            Do you also have any for DG. I'd like to make a sig that doesn't have to be posted underspoiler. thanks.
                            The screencaps I did for DG where huge (like my computer screen) so I uploaded them on my livejournal gallery and they now are a more reasonable size. There are 13 of them.

Here: http://pics.livejournal.com/lelianam...llery/00017209

I don't know what you are looking for...send me a PM if you have a special request.

Comment

Okay i did some artwork but ill post them under spoilers
                              Spoiler:

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                Hi I just wanted to put a link to a thread where maybe we could discuss some things as how it pertains to Ronon I am a R&T shipper but I don't hate Keller I am still undecided about her and this ship

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=9369&page=91

Hope I didn't offend anyone and I hope we all can remain civil and have discussions healthy discussions and no insults wars or gloating.
                                poundpuppy, Thank you so much for inviting us on the Ronon thread. I think I'm hoping to pop in here and there. Again thank you.

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                                The screencaps I did for DG where huge (like my computer screen) so I uploaded them on my livejournal gallery and they now are a more reasonable size. There are 13 of them.

Here: http://pics.livejournal.com/lelianam...llery/00017209

I don't know what you are looking for...send me a PM if you have a special request.
                                ((HUGS!!)) Thank YOU LM.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Okay i did some artwork but ill post them under spoilers
                                Spoiler:

Awesome Job. I love them

Comment

Working...
                                X