Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is catching up* *will be chatting soon*

In the meantime, I'm going to make me some banners Does anyone have any photos they desperately want included (since they'll be for general R/K shipper use)? If so, now is the time to post And because gratuitous R or K pretty is always a good thing

Random: finally saw Outcast. Warning, post-ep shameless shippy rambling:
    Spoiler:

RONON! In JEANS! *fangirls like WHOA*
    How sweet was he in this?!?! Also, Jennifer is totally making him watch Terminator now Also, you know how he got thrown about by the She-Bot? There's just no way the Apollo or SGC's doc is as nice to visit as Jennifer And he maybe even thought that a little. Or maybe he asked her for advice on what to wear to an Earth funeral, and he, Rodney and Jennifer and Teyla helped him pack in possibly the most adorkable missing scene ever because let's face it, there's not a sociable member of Earth civilisation in that crowd...

... someone else may have said these things, and I will feel like an idiot when i read that on catch up But I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
      It was definitly better than last weeks, that's for sure! At least Ronon was in it!

I think they're teasing us... this episode with just Ronon and possibly next week's with just Keller...
      Hmm. I shall be *forced* to imagine missing scenes then. Not even the *absence* of a person in a pairing will defeat my shipper goggles! In all seriousness, I'm hoping for a mention at least. Haven't watched the preview yet, but it'd be nice to have another moment like the end of Quarantine:
      Spoiler:

where John and Teyla gave Ronon THAT look after he clearly kept the chair so Jennifer would have to sit next to him - and the others totally knew it. Possibly my favourite bit in the episode for sheer squee, and that includes the almost kiss. So even if one of them isn't in it but one of the team mentions them to the other in a snarky/blush/double meaning way... or mentions something about how much time Ronon's spending at the infirmary...

Methos, I wanted to green you for your new sig (which is awesome) but it won't let me. It's very cool though - love the manip. Is it a trailer for a crossover fanfic? Also, CONGRATS on 3000 posts!

Daisy, could I thieve a link to your fanfic? I'm craving R/K now Either that or I'll click your sig?

Evening (well night but i'm awake) for me wraithfound and *waves back*

Comment

Kales- there's a link under my banner in my sig... I know what you mean about imagining scenes? Can we slip some suggestions to these writers... I think we have good ones, right?

Comment

heyy guys just poppin in to say hello ... team homework as you know ..

see you guys monday !
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

So since I'm one who gives homework, I probably am banned from team homework, right? LOL.

How about Team Grading... speaking of that, I have a ton of essays.

Comment

So since I'm one who gives homework, I probably am banned from team homework, right? LOL.

*grin* We can be as good as the writers sometimes *cough at least when it comes to ship cough* Couple of ships I've been in, we've even managed to predict lines in missing scenes and it's made it so much more fun when people have come online later and said "But wasn't that in so and so's fanfic?!!?" Of course, I know all the episodes are written, but I can dream, right?

Hehehehe... I think you get to be in Team Homework. Besides, if you're *actually* doing marking, you're way ahead of my tutors any day of the week. They don't seem to process sometimes that we might want feedback

Comment

heyy guys just poppin in to say hello ... team homework as you know ..

see you guys monday !
                But it's Saturday... wo does homework on a Saturday! GSR, that's just....sad.

Depends....how much do we have to bribe you to help us with our homework You still count. you have more homework then all of us

Comment

Hey guys,

I've been working on this R/K fic that's s'posed to be posted sometime today, but I don't think I'll make the deadline. I need some positive reinforcement that it's worth finishing in time.

If you want to read it, shoot me a PM, and I'll send you a copy.

On another note:

Spoiler:
                  Just say Outcast, and Ronon in jeans was awesomeness. And he actually wore like, different outfits. The black fitted shirt was a nice touch. I think they crammed a whole season's worth of Ronon-in-civvies goodness in that one episode.

And the Blades of Glory reference was high-larious. And the "return to the fires from whence he came" line was great.
                  Last edited by renisanz; 02 February 2008, 02:29 PM.
                  . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                    *blush* I should be doing mine. But my brain is mush. Lol, depends on when the deadline is

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                      *blush* I should be doing mine. But my brain is mush. Lol, depends on when the deadline is
                      Put the pencils down... that's what Sunday evenings for

Comment

Put the pencils down... that's what Sunday evenings for
                        Lol, I'm playing on photoshop now I gave in. Work made my brain mush. So I decided I'd play for a bit and do a serious batch of work tomorrow. GRS, what's your homework tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                          Lol, I'm playing on photoshop now I gave in. Work made my brain mush. So I decided I'd play for a bit and do a serious batch of work tomorrow. GRS, what's your homework tonight?
                          I'm glad you're playing! As, I officially declare Saturday a homework free zone. Especially not on this thread!

That being said, we're all willing to help when it's time, right?
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Right! I'm willing to help At history anyway, maybe some what with essays....but not with grammar. I don't get grammar one bit

oooh, I just had an epiphany, idea, thing, why not create a homework help thread in the Off Topic place! I think I'll go do that..... I don't think there already is one.
                            Last edited by wraithfound; 02 February 2008, 04:18 PM.

Comment

work that is at home is Homework... my definition... so welcome!!

Depends....how much do we have to bribe you to help us with our homework You still count. you have more homework then all of us
                              lol LAW STUDENTS do homework all weekend! (thank god I am married, otherwise I would have NO life!!)

Comment

Right! I'm willing to help At history anyway, maybe some what with essays....but not with grammar. I don't get grammar one bit

oooh, I just had an epiphany, idea, thing, why not create a homework help thread in the Off Topic place! I think I'll go do that..... I don't think there already is one.
                                It's a good idea Wraithfound! Let team homework know where it is.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X