Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube's attitude is why I have all my vids up on my own site and only upload the occasional vid to Google videos

LOVE your latest banner, Blen!
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      BTW - I've decided I'm probably going to get frost bite. I was just putting the rubbish out, fell out of my shoes and stood in the snow in my bare feet. Shivering now.
      BLENCA!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Glad you liked the sig MK. And Mountie, of course, you can snag it.

Mimsy - my toes have warmed up now. I buried them in the warm fur of a Shetland Sheepdog and now they are nice and toasty.

And I've gimped another sig. Snurchable if anyone likes it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Blen I love it I can't green you so have a cute little baby dragon Ronon blowing a green bubble gum bubble and a wee baby turtle and consider it snurched and in my rotation
          sigpic

Comment

I love the sigs, Blen, especially the first one, a ways back!

Hi DG! Kitten! Mimzy!

I've been having a go at something for BB.. have you thunk up a gimp for him, Blen?

What do you think of this...?
            Spoiler:

Ooh and i forgot I have a picture too...
            Spoiler:

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Hi Fuchsia and personally I like the sig you made for BB
              sigpic

Comment

Fuchsia, that's brilliant!!

I've been having a bit of a think but haven't come up with anything yet.

Glad you all like my sigs. I think I'll swap it for the Ronon blowing the green gum bubble DG.

Comment

Great sigs everyone. Fuschia - I hope BB likes that one. It made me laugh!
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuchsia, great sig, I'm sure bb will love it

I was gipnig for a challenge but I don't like my attemp and probably start again. I feel quite sick today I hate cold. And got to go to work tomorrow... I am on a tea, it helps a bit.

Comment

*Huggles* SeN Sorry you don't feel well
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Hi Fuchsia and personally I like the sig you made for BB
                        Thanks DG!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Fuchsia, that's brilliant!!

I've been having a bit of a think but haven't come up with anything yet.

Glad you all like my sigs. I think I'll swap it for the Ronon blowing the green gum bubble DG.
                        Thanks Blen!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Great sigs everyone. Fuschia - I hope BB likes that one. It made me laugh!
                        Thanks Pocus!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        Fuchsia, great sig, I'm sure bb will love it

I was gipnig for a challenge but I don't like my attemp and probably start again. I feel quite sick today I hate cold. And got to go to work tomorrow... I am on a tea, it helps a bit.
                        thanks Sen!
                        Sorry you're not well, my cold is not bad really... I'm using it as an excuse to eat chocolate and lie around the house!
                        I often make quite hideous Gimps... I bin them quickly!

I am making carrot and oatmeal muffins today... I seem to be in the habit of baking on Sundays recently... Oh, no! I'm turning into my mother!!!!!

Comment

(((Huggles))) for all you poorly folk.

Fuchsia - your carrot & oatmeal muffins sound delicious. All I have in the house that is vaguely sweet, are some rather odd biscuits that I had been using to bribe Zack so he would let me brush his fur. But I got so desperate that I ate one earlier. Don't worry - they are for humans... I hope.

And now I'm going to check out the Sam & Jack Valenship thingy.

Comment

SeN - I don't know if you saw this on the Valenship thread.

Comment

Actually Blen, they came out just 'meh...' if you know what I mean... still, they do contain sugar and as such will get scoffed pretty quick in this house!
                              Has SeN won a badge?? *IS EXCITED*

Comment

Yeah, I have that mine Oma makes for everyone who posts on that thread, I have already some for shipday, shipgiving and shipmas And she has to make so many. They are always great. Come next time, that would be probably shipday, post something and you will get one too Glad yousaw the thread, really great things there.

Thank you all, I hope to feel better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X