Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    LOL. What an amazing sentence BB. You do have a way with words.

Why thankyou Blen. My words are what people make of it. Obvious by the fact that some will get it and others will simply believe that what i said could and would make little sense to the eyes of the beholders and the minds of the few.

Comment

Guess who worked out for the first time yesterday, for three hours? That's right, me! My cousin's girlfriend invited me along, and I had a lot of fun, she taught me some good ab exercises, and arm exercises.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Guess who worked out for the first time yesterday, for three hours? That's right, me! My cousin's girlfriend invited me along, and I had a lot of fun, she taught me some good ab exercises, and arm exercises.
        I ache just thinking about that Dr. jenn. good for you! I am still working on getting my exercise room set up. I am finally ditching my old analog tv and going to set up my digital tv (from hubby for my christmas ) set up so I can workout watching stargate!

Yes blen, hubby never smells like a dog.... although after he has been working in the yard... but he does shed
        Yep in the USA we all have to do our taxes, there is not such thing as a flat tax rate (oh I wish, how I wish!!!).... you pay and pay and then you fill out paperwork for various exemptions ( owning a home, being in college, being blind, etc...) and maybe (if you are lucky) get a few hundred back. actually since we bought our home, we get a nice piece of cash back. (this year an all new dining room suite! ) Honestly being in college helps a lot! you also have to file state income taxes if your state has income taxes. (we get maybe $100) back from that ) we pay so much and get so little.

Yep we need a group banner to remind us of where we are at "home". (lead the rebellion protest BB. )

Comment

Thankyou Blen

Did not Seneca say "Fallaces sunt rerum species" - The appearances of things are deceptive. It also reminds me of another phrase. "Ex abundancia cordis, os loquitor" - From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

Words are what comes natural. As too does my love for the wildwomen

Loving the pic spamming

Comment

Or what about 'Nihil expectore in omnibus' -

no spitting on the public transport .

Spoiler:
            (Actually got that from a Carry On film) Hee.

Comment

oh yes and im a big supporter of the sig idea Sen

Comment

OT thunk---
                Spoiler:
                watched BSG saturday (i taped fri's ep) and saw our hot handsome Kiryk (Mike Dopoud) in it. Even fully clothed that man is hot!

A question what was everyone's favorite ep from Season 5, or did you have one?

Spoiler:
                For me it was Tracker, not just because of kiryk, but because we learned behind the scenes Ronon and Jenn had spent time together. It was nice to see Ronon so concerned and protective, and see jenn kick a little butt!

(((BB))) you do have a way with words... I know the ladies love you!

Comment

Thanks, Rac! And actually, the aching is finally happening! 15 minutes on an elliptical machine first thing after walking there and then walking home will do that to your legs...and only my right arm really hurts, for some reason, so I'm having to use the left for everything so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gotta be Tracker for me as well. And for much the same reasons.

Also

Spoiler:
                    Jennifer hearing rustling in the bushes and immediately calls "Ronon?"

And then, of course, there is the whole "intentions" thing.

Oh happy shippy sigh.

Comment

Or what about 'Nihil expectore in omnibus' -

no spitting on the public transport .

Spoiler:
                      (Actually got that from a Carry On film) Hee.
                      Haha, ahh yes Carry On films, english comedy at its finest I grew up on english comedy, it really is best.

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      OT thunk---
                      Spoiler:
                      watched BSG saturday (i taped fri's ep) and saw our hot handsome Kiryk (Mike Dopoud) in it. Even fully clothed that man is hot!

A question what was everyone's favorite ep from Season 5, or did you have one?

Spoiler:
                      For me it was Tracker, not just because of kiryk, but because we learned behind the scenes Ronon and Jenn had spent time together. It was nice to see Ronon so concerned and protective, and see jenn kick a little butt!

(((BB))) you do have a way with words... I know the ladies love you!
                      Alright, fav ep of season 5 is a bit of a toss up for me, because there were many that i liked, and some not so. BS for example isn't high on the list because of it and them and so on and so forth. My fav though, and im sure it won't be many peoples choice was Remnants. For some reason that ep was just gold to me. It had shep whumping, it had woolsey showing us more of himself. It had an Aussie as a character, something that was badly lacking for 5 seasons of atlantis given the fact that the ancient outpost is actually located on Australian controlled territory in Antarctica. But thats besides the point. It was probably the best writing of the season, for the way they managed to keep the 3 seperate story lines together, but leave the viewer wondering about what was actually happening.

As for me and words, well Rac, if only i knew where these women were, because i haven't a clue where they actually are

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        Thanks, Rac! And actually, the aching is finally happening! 15 minutes on an elliptical machine first thing after walking there and then walking home will do that to your legs...and only my right arm really hurts, for some reason, so I'm having to use the left for everything so far.
                        a hot steamy shower or bath should loosen those muscles.

OT funny-
                        Spoiler:
                        Hubby has had his second car accident in a month. The snow and ice got to him. He isn't hurt at all. just munched the front of the car - it's jsut his second in a month, so the guy was grumpy all weekend. MEN I want so bad to call him "crash eddie" but he's still sensitive about it. maybe in a few months. yep I am a tease!

Comment

Unfortunately, Rac, my aunt's apparently in a REALLY bad mood today, so I don't want to get in when she needs it, and my friend's gonna be back online soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmm, i must really head off to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow

Have a fun and word filled day

Comment

BB - I quite like Remnants too. I often wondered about the Aussie. I remember reading on Joe's blog that she was supposed to be a Kiwi. I wonder if they changed her to being an aussie or if they got the flags muddled up.

As for British members of the expedition, they always end up dead. Just don't get me started on why Peter Grodin had to have a Union Jack while Carson got a St Andrew's cross.

Comment

BB - I quite like Remnants too. I often wondered about the Aussie. I remember reading on Joe's blog that she was supposed to be a Kiwi. I wonder if they changed her to being an aussie or if they got the flags muddled up.

As for British members of the expedition, they always end up dead. Just don't get me started on why Peter Grodin had to have a Union Jack while Carson got a St Andrew's cross.
                                I liked Peter (He tried to Punch McKay) and I never understood why they didn't give Carson the right flag. Course I feel bad for the Germans too seeing as how there are a number of times they couldn't put the German flag rightside up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X