Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cranberry orange muffins for our

30,000 POST PARTY!!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay 30 000

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay for us!

Have a muffin.....

Mine look a bit like these.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Great pics SeN.

Some Tracker?

Spoiler:

Edit - Great muffins as well. I could just eat one of those.

Comment

Hey Guys!! Thanks for the muffins! I love muffins.

You guys wanna see some pics from P4??
            (Just ignore me and look at the guys)
            Click for bigger

Spoiler:

Comment

Ohhh. Great pics Snowy. Major Dimples and Bam Bam!!!

Tell us more. What they say and what did you say? We need to know.

And LOOK at your hair! It's fabulous.

Edit - I brought some food.

And drinks.

Comment

Wiveca, the pics are really awsome It must have been great to be there.

Comment

Sorry, this is what I wrote in my LJ:
                  Spoiler:
                  Hmm I need a BamBam icon...

Read at your own risk.

Soo, as a typical fan I had this need to make him a gift.
                  Pathetic I know ;0)
                  I made a necklace in silver plating with 3 pendant,
                  one with his name, one with his wife's name and one with his daughters name.
                  Something like this:

At the M&G on Friday I saw that people where giving thier gifts to
                  the guests and I was hoping to get my courage up when finally BamBam came to our table.
                  (and I also saw that the guests "handlers" took care of the gifts)
                  To my luck he sat down next to me. *insert inner fangirl squee* Heh
                  I can't remember what we asked him about, but when he was about to leave I gave him the necklace.
                  He was like: Hey, what's this? That's my name! and that's my wife's name and.....
                  He put it on right away and I (more courage) told him that it's me who makes your page.
                  He's reaction: Your Snowy? (heh) then stood up and gave me a hug and said thank you.
                  Then the "stupid" handler pulled him away.

Later when the whole M&G was over I saw that a girl caught him in the doorway and he was showing her the necklace and was pointing in my direction.
                  They both came over and she introduced herself as Chuck's girlfriend.
                  She told me that I could sell those necklace's in Canada for 40$. I also showed her mine (see above)
                  and BamBam said (again) that's my name... LOL I told them that it's my husbands name.

Saturday at the talks, when Bambam came on stage somebody asked how he liked the con so far (I think)
                  and he said that we where all so nice and that some even gave him gifts and he kept "fingering" the necklace he got from me. Heh!

At the photoshot with BamBam, he put his arm around me, can't remember what we talked about, the photographer took one picture and BamBam didn't wanted to let go. He asked the guy who took the photo: Is that it? Still holding me.... and I didn't wanted to leave... LOL
                  I asked for a hug and he said sure, you don't have to ask for them, they are free.

We did get free autografs on a pic Wolf provided.

I asked Kavan if he could sign with Major Dimples too.
                  He looked up at me and just smiled.
                  Paul, at the M&G the day before asked at the table where we where from and what we worked with.
                  So on mine he wrote: To the hottest truck driver in the galaxy. LOL

All the photoshot pics the guests would sign before you picked them up.
                  Just their name and nothing else, so I asked a very nice lady if it was possible to get them personalized and she said sure. My BamBam wasn't ready so they really did a great jobb to get it ready.

So when I came to BamBam, I had the little yellow sticker with my name on put on the pic with me and BamBam.
                  The handler shifted it to the other pic, when he was to sign the photo.
                  She showed him the sticker, he looked at it, looked up at me and said: I don't need that, I know her!
                  And the look on the handler was priceless. LOL
                  When I was leaving I said, talk to you later I hope and I got a: Sure, Sweetie Pie. *swoon*

On Sunday, when I had my photoshot with Kavan & Chris and was standing in line to pick those up, I saw the same pic with me and BamBam again, but with another writing.....

Turns out that there was a mix up, because they couldn't find the pic yesterday and printed a new one.
                  Then forgot that I had already had one.
                  And the best thing is that they are just supposed to write their name, nothing else....
                  But... since I already got one, I had to pay 15£ extra for this one or they would have throw it away.
                  What would you guys have done?

Comment

OOh drinks...!!!

I'll have the glass of water at the front...
                    not really.

I have added an extra to my sig to honour the old name of the thread... now I look at it, I'm worried...
                    It doesn't look like I think you guys are just dreaming about Ronon/Jenn, does it? I don't mean it like that
                    How does it seem to you?

EDIT Snowy... great write-up thanks for posting it!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Fuchsia - I think the motto looks fine.

Snowy - that was great. You lucky... lucky....

I'd have forked out more money for the photo. Either that or rummaged through the garbage later on.

BTW my daughter was looking at your pics. (she's 9). She wondered if you were famous as you got your photo taken with famous people. I explained cons to her & told her that Jason and Joe F were coming to the UK at the end of the month. She pulled a funny face. No she didn't want to see them. She wants to see Jewel. Guess I'd better get saving.

Comment

Lol you have many adventures

Hehe I see small Blen is gonna travel When I was about 13 I started to visit book and game cons and wehn they were farer away and for more days, my parents used to travel with me. But then they found some their fun and I was at the con. I loved that

Comment

I'd love to take her to one. Also I can hide behind her & pretend that she is the one who wants pics etc.

Another couple of pics of Jason & Jewel.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Lol I got it

I so love that pic.

Comment

It is a good one.

Spoiler:

Comment

Aww, I go away for a little over a day and I come back to see so many sweet things said about us wildwomen That's a great way to come back and catch up

Since I am coming in late, I am not gonna rip open the discussion, just that I am in for the All or Nothing vote. If we can't use the Doc and the Wildman part the right way, I'd rather not have a title misusing it.

We'll just have to educate every single new member we get as to why we call ourselves wildwomen and why we refer to the thread as the Doc and the Wildman thread.

So my vote goes for:

*Ronon/Jennifer Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*

(alternatively Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller)

Blen - I love your new location, I think I'm gonna change mine, too. Solidarity, sister! Ya-ya!

SeNedra - Your first Ronon picture caused a puddle of drool on its own... Muscles... Ronon muscles...

Snowy - GREAT pics And I LOVE your recap So great to hear that you had such a great time As for an extra photo with autographs, that happened to me at an Angel convention. They were supposed to take out any duplicates out of the stack of photos, but an extra one of me with Sarah Thompson ended up going with the pile to her table, so when I went to pick up my photo I was surprised to find two photos (I got to keep both at no extra charge though).

Fuchsia - I *tried* to green you for that sig line, but it wouldn't let me... I LOVE it though! I definitely like the "Keeping the dream alive" It makes me think about this other show that I love (a guilty pleasure of sorts), the theme is called "The Dream Must Stay Alive".

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I explained cons to her & told her that Jason and Joe F were coming to the UK at the end of the month. She pulled a funny face. No she didn't want to see them. She wants to see Jewel. Guess I'd better get saving.
                                Aww, let's hope both her her sake and mine that we get Jewel over to the UK again soon You can never get too much of Jewel

I got started with cons rather late, naturally, since mom and dad would have no interest in going to one, so I was 19 when I went to my first one (well... actually I turned 20 *during* the con... I got a happy birthday wish from Jewel on that day, too ).

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm so happy, I've finally gotten my room organized and my gallery updated with recent photos of my room

http://shades-of-moonlight.com/gallery/room09

For those curious about what it looked like before, go here to compare:
                                http://shades-of-moonlight.com/gallery/room
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X