Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
    I like "Doc and the Wildman" because it has a ring and sounds good together.
    On it's own it sounds a bit weird to me, like SeN said...
    But this is just an opinion of mine that I wanted to put out there, and I don't want you to count it as a vote, Tame... I'm just a visitor!
    if I can find a few posts from you in here I count you as a member

I realize the change is a ...well change but it will happen so I do need folks to let me know if they want the title originally suggested or the newer one from Dragongirl's suggestion that incorporates Wildman AND if the change should be immediate or with the other thread changes that are happening in March.

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

March! We need time to think about it, I think. Though could you remind me of the originally suggested title please, Tame? I've forgotten it.
      sigpic

Comment

So, we have a week to decide about the name? I am sure we will finally decide. We just need some time (and also there is the thing with different timeszones. Some of us have a midnight already )

We can write down suggestions and vote probably. But now I am off to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          if I can find a few posts from you in here I count you as a member
          Well if that's the case I'm technically a member of the McKeller thread too.

I vote for Ronon Dex / Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation. I agree with SeN. All or nothing on the Wildman front.

Comment

the title choices are

*Ronon/Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation* OR

*Ronon/Jennifer Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*OR

*Ronon Dex (Wild Man)/Dr Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation* OR

*Ronon Dex/Dr Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*

As I said earlier the discussion period ends on Friday Feb 6 and I would be willing to do up a poll is that would be helpful as well when we are a few days away from the deadline.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i take its our turn to be re-modeled?

Off topicness
              Spoiler:
              Blahh Pep Rally wasn't canceled we were even told we could go the and they were calling the classes Seniors, Juniors, then they skip over us and call the freshman down and say any class not called down was not allowed at the pep rally so we had to stay in shop with our teacher, wow i hate him so much, and he was threatening to call the vice principal down to give us all detention if we didn't stop complaining and and do the work we were all of a sudden asigned. Gahhh this is so stupid!! we all dressed up and we had faces painted and 2011 on our faces and everything.
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*Ronon Dex (Wild Man)/Dr Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*

Of the four choices this gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

dito for me too....
                  All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

mine too.
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Me as well
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's my vote: *Ronon Dex/Dr Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*

-huggles GG- I'm sorry, hon, just ignore the jerks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                          Well i don't mind the added posts, it was just confusing tis all. Coming on here and finding out that 15 pages had been added i thought to myself, i know the wildwomen can talk, but not that quickly, not even on a pic spamming exercise!
                          Oh, my, Dearheart! You should have been around for the pic spam war last summer! Blenca and I were both about 30 posts from the magic 2000. We posted like mad!

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          Okay, off-topic annoyance.
                          Spoiler:
                          Finished The Historian...which I thought kinda sucked...now I'm broke again, and I still have to buy Kushiel's Mercy, Nightworld Volume 3, and the last book of the Nightworld series. Also a lot of other things I need to buy, ugh...I NEED A JOB AND A CAR! And my license...
                          You still don't have that license? Get busy girl!

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                          the title choices are

*Ronon/Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation* OR

*Ronon/Jennifer Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*OR

*Ronon Dex (Wild Man)/Dr Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation* OR

*Ronon Dex/Dr Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation*

As I said earlier the discussion period ends on Friday Feb 6 and I would be willing to do up a poll is that would be helpful as well when we are a few days away from the deadline.
                          Ok, so maybe I'm a bit of a purist. But I like the Ronon/Jennifer Discussion/Ship/Appreciation Thread.

And good grief! Try to catch up for the day, and there are like 18 million different possibilities for the thread name! Wow!

Happy 3600, SeNedra!!
                          Happy 1900, Fuchsia!!

And, because this time my computer really did bite the dust, here's a pic for you!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

-hums along to some music, then...- Another one bites the dust!

Sorry, habit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love that song, DrJenn
                              sigpic

Comment

Um, guys? Don't be surprised if I disappear from time time. Hubby says that he won't always give me a pass to his computer. If I try to abuse the priviledge, he'll listen to disco music all the time I HATE disco!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X