Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we understand totally Yummy pics am so excited

EDIT we are starting
    Last edited by dragongirl; 15 January 2009, 10:25 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

lol, so I asked my ex how far she'd gotten with Stargate now and she let me know that she's gotten past Runner and agrees very, very much with me that Ronon is completely yummy
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
        lol, so I asked my ex how far she'd gotten with Stargate now and she let me know that she's gotten past Runner and agrees very, very much with me that Ronon is completely yummy
        YAY he is so very best looking guy on SGA (and SG-1 IMO)
        sigpic

Comment

Evening

Thank you, I already feel better. I am going to use the pic too, just not sure what will be the result yet But that pic is great

Comment

Comment

I've finished watching Runner. SQUEEE!

I love when you first see him & are wondering if it is Ford or not and the way his voice is all husky like he hasn't talked to anyone for ages. And of course nekkid chest.

Hated Rodney whinging about the UV I wish Ford had shot him when he had chance. Although it was amusing to see him dangling upside down. So that was the first time Ronon saved Rodney's life? And how is he repaid? Rodney stealing Ronon's girl - probably by drugging her.

Loved Lorne in this as well. Particularly his digs at Rodney.

P.S. Glad to hear you are feeling better SeN.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Back from work.

DG - that's terrible.

Why does your Dad put up with this woman? He should lock up his credit cards if she is around. I hope this insufferable cow doesn't stay too long.

Have a virtual hug from me.

And if you are watching Runner tomorrow afternoon, I should be home from work then (as it will be my evening). Looking forward to it. But don't worry if you want to start without me.

I had a slightly bizarre accident this morning.

I was putting some bedding in a chest of drawers. On top of the drawers is a TV and on top of that is my alarm clock. So I bent down to put the bedding in the drawer and I must have shaken the TV & dislodged my alarm clock, which hit me with some force on the back of the head. I think I have concussion. I have a lump!
                Ouch! *rubs Blenca's head better*

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                *stands waaaay back from everyone* between the illnesses of various members and the injuries... I am starting to wonder if a mcicky fan put a curse on us

We got oodles of snow here, so I got to watch sateda and then I decided to watch the mission directive on it... fascinating. it has to be one of my all time fave sg1 or sga eps. Not sure if campus will be open tomorrow either if not... more sga season 3.
                What is the mission directive?

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                OMG DG, that's horrible! *hugs DG*

Mountiegirl - Thanks

I've been in a tidying mood lately. For the last few days I've tidied up my room (not just tidied, but organized every shelf, every drawer) and today I tidied up and organized my computer Dunno what came over me, I just really needed to reorganize the place
                *drags Kitten over to my place* I need help!

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                Hi Wild Girls!

Sorry there are some glum faces today... HUGS to you!

It hasn't snowed here, but we are dealing with negative 39 degree windchill today.
                It does hurt to breathe, blen!
                I am such a bad mother.... I made my daughter walk home on her own!
                (Well, actually had a pang of guilt and met her half way!)

And I pulled my back a bit when I almost slipped on ice in the garage...

But, i did some gimping.
                I fancied a bit of RononJenn so...

They're not the greatest, but I had fun with them... I do enjoy my gimping!!!
                Love the sigs!

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                good morning guys hope people are at least starting to feel better

I have to say i love accents, most types, especially, Irish, Scottish and certain American accents, but then its probably because i dont have one, well i mean because i live in the South East of England (and i dont have the estury twang or the chavs lazyness with words) it seems to most people that i dont have an accent, as i keep getting told i must be posh! everytime i used to go on holiday as a child to resorts abroad filled with other british people they would all say i was posh because i didn't have an accent. Although i suppose to someone from a different country i must have an accent, mmmmmm, intriguing
                I never thought I had an accent either. Until I was speaking with one of my in-laws on the phone and she couldn't understand me. Then a few years later, Mom and I were at a restaurant and the waitress wanted to know where we were from. Apparently, we had a bit of the same accent.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Hey y'all! I wanted to drop off a Ronon/Keller pic fic for you guys. I hope you like it!

Three's a Crowd
                Love it, as always, Yappi!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                HAPPY ME!!!!!!!!! OT
                Spoiler:
                I sadid about that woman coming to stay at my dad's house and he came in today and said she wouldn't be here today. Dad said she got sick and the Dr gave her medicine and she can't drive so he doesn't know when or if she will be here!! I am voting for she not come here!!!!
                Ok, first off, Happy news!! Second off, I know that I'm a day late on this conversation, but why in God's name would your dad allow this woman anywhere near him? I get that he's nice, but ?????

I wasn't here yesterday becasue I had a BUNCH of stuff to do yesterday. I'd been living for three days with a pinched muscle in my back and it developed into a migraine type headache yesterday. I got home and I just slept. Not even hubby's good medicines were helping any yesterday. All better now though.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I've finished watching Runner. SQUEEE!

I love when you first see him & are wondering if it is Ford or not and the way his voice is all husky like he hasn't talked to anyone for ages. And of course nekkid chest.

Hated Rodney whinging about the UV I wish Ford had shot him when he had chance. Although it was amusing to see him dangling upside down. So that was the first time Ronon saved Rodney's life? And how is he repaid? Rodney stealing Ronon's girl - probably by drugging her.

Loved Lorne in this as well. Particularly his digs at Rodney.

P.S. Glad to hear you are feeling better SeN.
                  I know that eppy is so fun and I love the Dr guy that Lorne is with in the begining (Tesla from Sanctuary ) and Lorne got so many good hits in against McKay. Love Love Lover that eppy .

Ever *huggles* that sucks glad you are better now. As for my dad I don't know there might have been a convo between them and things are better but I know that my dad is the only one in my family that has no problem with her. My older half brother doesn't like her he says that she is a mooch and I agree with that she is. I hate that she thinks she knows everything when she knows nothing! as for my younger brother I don't know why he doesn't like her but he goes to friends houses for as long as he can and then hide in his room the rest of the time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Misi - glad you a feeling better.

I like the botanist guy at the beginning as well. I'm glad they decided to bring him back for another episode. I think he should have been in more.

More Runner pics?
                    Spoiler:

BTW Has anyone else noticed that Carson always appears to be out of breath?

Comment

I never thought of that Blen I am glad they brought him back too. Me and Copter have started a count of all the times that Ronon shots John he is up to 2 already
                      sigpic

Comment

Some nice Jen pics to add to lovely Ronon ones

Comment

Perhaps you should count how many times Ronon saves Rodney's ass as well

Edit - Lovely pics Perkin.

Comment

So, am I being stupid right now? OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            My friend and I have been roleplaying again, and she didn't answer a post for about an hour, then suddenly said she had to change buildings, so she was gonna log off for a bit. As soon as she logged off, I set my MSN to 'Appear Offline' so I can pretend I'm not here and ignore her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

I dunno Dr Jenn. Is this the same friend who used to leave you hanging around waiting for her?

Last lot of Runner pics.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X