Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, perkin!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Keep checking to see if you can get your custom avatar yet. It appears at around 2010 posts.

BTW I've been looking for pics on the internet and found this one of Jewel. Remember how John keeps calling Ronon, Chewie? John probably does that as he knows

Spoiler:
      that Jennifer has a thing about a particular Wookie.

I LOVE that picture, it's so hilarious. I especially loved the description Jewel had put on it "Me and my boyfriend"
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

That settles it then. Jennifer must have a thing about Wookies as well.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Back to work tomorrow. Bah

One last pic I found on the internet.

Spoiler:

Comment

That settles it then. Jennifer must have a thing about Wookies as well.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Back to work tomorrow. Bah

One last pic I found on the internet.

Spoiler:
          Yummy... you need to stop distracting me... I'm trying to write... lol
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
            Yummy... you need to stop distracting me... I'm trying to write... lol
            Seriously! Thunkage right when I get home. And the baby birds are starting to cheep! I have to fix them dinner.

I've got a bit of a fic going. I've a question about The Last Man. Which order does Sam and Ronon die in it? Important to the fic.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

mmm nice pics blen thanks. Right im off to bed now as well. Night night x x x

Comment

I believe Sam dies first, Ever. Gimme a second.

Edit: Yup. Sam dies first, just read part of the transcript.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  I believe Sam dies first, Ever. Gimme a second.

Edit: Yup. Sam dies first, just read part of the transcript.
                  Thank you so much! Works wonderfully with what I've got outlined.
                  sigpic

Comment

No problem, love!

Damn it, I just finished watching Do Over. Now I'm quite sad, it was a good show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      No problem, love!

Damn it, I just finished watching Do Over. Now I'm quite sad, it was a good show.
                      So what is this "Do Over" Show? I've never heard of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's freakin' hilarious. This 34-year-old balding paper salesman named Joel Larsen goes to see his dad after his dad burns down their house trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich...his wife left him sixteen years before...and his sister shocks him with defibrillator paddles, he somehow gets sent back to 1981...when he was fourteen...and he tries to fix everything that went wrong in his life. Look it up on youtube if you want to watch it, under the username rodrigoopr.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

Pity we can't have a "Do Over" for the last half season of Atlantis.

Spoiler:

Now for some breakfast.

Comment

Morning

Keep checking to see if you can get your custom avatar yet. It appears at around 2010 posts.

BTW I've been looking for pics on the internet and found this one of Jewel. Remember how John keeps calling Ronon, Chewie? John probably does that as he knows

Spoiler:
                            that Jennifer has a thing about a particular Wookie.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3389/...6e129bc9_o.jpg
                            Lol where did you find it? Cool picture!
                            Now I am off to work

Comment

I just did a search for Jewel Staite on Google images and it came up with that.

Comment

I think I will be smiling everytime I will hear John saying Chewbie again I liked that but now it has a better meaning

Comment

Working...
                                X