Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    I know!

*starts singing*
    "Keller and Ronon, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage...
    ROFLMBO!!!!!!
    That's funny and cute. Sillyscipia.

Comment

Just wanted to stop in here an leave a high-five for Suz and VB about those spoilers. This is something we chatted about last spring. Now, about that other stuff...
      Sig by Camy

Comment

I think Ronon/Keller ship will be great. So cute lol!:Where is the Keller smilie?:

Comment

SQUEEE!!!!
          I love this scene. That really looks like it is from Quarantine..
          A new pairing is born...

Spoiler:
          Am I the only one who cursed at the black out??

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Hey WB.
            DG:
            Spoiler:
            It was a reality. She was staring at John because of the bad dream she had and EvilJohn was in her dream. Ronon casually tells her that John's not doing and she quickly points that she's not interested by saying no. She wasn't rude or loud about it either. It also looks like the boys may have set it up. I'm not sure. I could be reading into it, but wait 'til you see there facial expressions. Watch for it if you can watch tomorrow night.

Goodnight WB.
            Awesome!...Thanx!...I'll have to pay extra close attention then. I wasn't aware that
            Spoiler:
            she'd said she wasn't interested, so that's good to know and i'll be sure to check out her facial expressions, since the rest of the cast does such a great job at them

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Spoiler:
            that was really funny the way she pointed that out that she wasnt interested
            oh, it was funny in a way too...then i'll definitely be paying attention to this scene, just might have to record this episode since i've been lax on recording the previous ones...

I'll be SQUEEEEEing everywhere.

Now all Ronon needs to do is...
            Spoiler:
            Get John in gear with voicing his feelings for Teyla.
            lol...I can so see that, Ronon was I think the first one to kind of point out that he thought there was something there. Well other than Bates, but he was kind of snide about it...

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Oh absolutely.

Spoiler:
            I can see Ronan telling John that he's not gonna hang around for three years before letting someone he cares about know how he feels..... and John just scowling at him.
            lol...you know he's a man of action, look how soon he
            Spoiler:
            tries to kiss Keller, when for John he has to be inhibited

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            I took some screencaps of the Q&A - MAJOR SPOILERS here, but they're seriously squeeful!!

Spoiler:

Er... THUNK!!!

OK, seriously people, we need a Jen smiley!!!

anyway, about the squeeful moment:
            Spoiler:
            I'm pretty sure it's from Quarantine, as at the beginning when Ronon is lying on the bed Jen says 'we can just use the time to get to know each other better' - implying they have time to kill... probably from being stuck in the infirmary together - SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
            SQUEEEEEE!!!!...oh that was too cute...

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            And back in the day when I even had the thought of Ella and Ronon---and thought if they ever bring Jewel on she'd be great with Ronon---I was mocked and ridiculed and this thread was even spammed by dodo's. Now, now...It's not even come-uppance. I was right all along.

hehehe, you just know a good thing when you see it, and most of us know that...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Oh my [insert diety] Baby girl...what are you up to? I've been meaning to email you, but you know me, I talk and my laziness doesn't allow it. I should have known when I put Rain on, you'd know who I'm talking about. Long live Mr. Sexy----He's better than Usher isn't he?! Yummm.... Another reason of a 'good thing, when I see it' .

Oh aren't you totally excited by this?! Being one of the original poster on this thread, shoot (You blessed the thread with it's name)---too many romance novels. I can't wait to see this on screen.

I finally got to see the video I love the way Keller was following Ronon with the 'blinded crush" look. Ooh...I'm such a girl. Oh Witchy pm me, I want to chat, I have some news.
              Last edited by vaberella; 19 October 2007, 01:04 PM. Reason: Mix of on topic and off topic statements.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Those spoilers are...awesome. Ithink they are cute. However, I feel like she is just a way for him to finally get over his WIFE. Since she's ..Pretty much like her. Uhm. I DO say they are cute..and actually MADE ME SQQUUEEE on DG. BUT...Im not going to be posting here.cuz well...I feel like most of the ppl who ship them Do it cuz it frees up Sheppard/Teyla.. so lol. I'm just gonna say CUTE!! and leave

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                  Those spoilers are...awesome. Ithink they are cute. However, I feel like she is just a way for him to finally get over his WIFE. Since she's ..Pretty much like her. Uhm. I DO say they are cute..and actually MADE ME SQQUUEEE on DG. BUT...Im not going to be posting here.cuz well...I feel like most of the ppl who ship them Do it cuz it frees up Sheppard/Teyla.. so lol. I'm just gonna say CUTE!! and leave
                  Why post at all then? (rhetorical---~sigh~) {Mod snip}
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic: Does anyone have a clue (or can make a realistic guess) as to which episode those "lets get to know each other better" line comes from?

Arigato.
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 October 2007, 01:01 AM. Reason: personal commentary on a members personal feelings is considered a personal dispute and best done in PM
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic: Does anyone have a clue (or can make a realistic guess) as to which episode those "lets get to know each other better" line comes from?

Arigato.
                    I'm thinking Quarantine....
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                      I think Ronon/Keller ship will be great. So cute lol!:Where is the Keller smilie?:
                      Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                      SQUEEE!!!!
                      I love this scene. That really looks like it is from Quarantine..
                      A new pairing is born...

Spoiler:
                      Am I the only one who cursed at the black out??

Awesome!...Thanx!...I'll have to pay extra close attention then. I wasn't aware that
                      Spoiler:
                      she'd said she wasn't interested, so that's good to know and i'll be sure to check out her facial expressions, since the rest of the cast does such a great job at them

oh, it was funny in a way too...then i'll definitely be paying attention to this scene, just might have to record this episode since i've been lax on recording the previous ones...

lol...I can so see that, Ronon was I think the first one to kind of point out that he thought there was something there. Well other than Bates, but he was kind of snide about it...

lol...you know he's a man of action, look how soon he
                      Spoiler:
                      tries to kiss Keller, when for John he has to be inhibited

SQUEEEEEE!!!!...oh that was too cute...

LadyBozi. I think they look cute too. LOL on the Squeeeing. I did too. I couldn't contain it.
                      I hope you don't feel that way(about not coming because of us JT shippers). You should have every right to post here if you want to start supporting Ronon and Keller. There is nothing wrong with liking Ronon and Keller and not other ships. We are here to get along and be nice. That's my opinion.

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      I may be a JT shipper, but I also like Ronon. I'm happy that he found someone for him. He needs some loving too. Right? I agree that the attraction to Keller is kinda because of his ex love. I love the boyish look he gives when he was around her in DG.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Oh my [insert diety] Baby girl...what are you up to? I've been meaning to email you, but you know me, I talk and my laziness doesn't allow it. I should have known when I put Rain on, you'd know who I'm talking about. Long live Mr. Sexy----He's better than Usher isn't he?! Yummm.... Another reason of a 'good thing, when I see it' .

Oh aren't you totally excited by this?! Being one of the original poster on this thread, shoot (You blessed the thread with it's name)---too many romance novels. I can't wait to see this on screen.

I finally got to see the video I love the way Keller was following Ronon with the 'blinded crush" look. Ooh...I'm such a girl. Oh Witchy pm me, I want to chat, I have some news.
                        Spoiler:
                        Oye! I know when you start talking there's no end.....And Rain girl i've only seen him in Full House, and OMG, after episode 1 I just couldn't stop, I watched the whole thing in one week, and instantly feel inlove with him....total hottie...*faints*...

I'm more than excited, I'm twitterpatted..*wonders about that word*...I'm now going to watch the vid, since I all but sprinted out the house when I last posted. But I think there's sure to be some interesting moments to come for this duo.

I'd have to disagree, I think Keller is different from his wife, IMO his wife seemed to be a bit passive, her attitude seems very different from Keller's from what we've seen of her. Keller seems to be someone who won't be pushed over by Ronon, she seems to be very ascertive and I think that's what Ronon needs, he needs someone who understands him and Keller seems to be an understanding sort, but at the same time she won't let him walk all over her.

Why post at all then? (rhetorical---~sigh~) Slightly OT
                        Spoiler:
                        You've proven in the past what your alliance is and made no qualms about spamming this thread before, and now you come here to give your stance when no one really cares as it's a PRO-thread (and those who post here; post here for all intents and purposes because they like the pairing) which is pro---without the snide comments needed to make a veiled point (or not so velied); as in your case.

Further more, I think you have a lot of nerve to presume to know why many of us post here and even more gall to state such a claim in this thread. I would like to know how that would flow if I said it something similar in the case of Ronon/Teyla, in the Ronon/Teyla thread. Until you know the posters and their mind-sets I'd refrain from making outrageous claims on their likes and dislikes and the reasons behind it.

Bloody rude people on this thread!!!

Arigato.
                        See, I don't think it's Quarantine, since isn't Teyla and Ronon the only ones who are alright, while the others are infected?...

Anyway, let me watch the Vid and get back to you.

ja mata!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

See, I don't think it's Quarantine, since isn't Teyla and Ronon the only ones who are alright, while the others are infected?...
                          Sorry WB, but that's Tabula Rasa. That is in two weeks and Quarantine is in the second half.

Good point on Keller. Thanks for catching that.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Come bearing a gift....

Jewel Q&A over at scifi....

Major spoilers in the beginning of the interview
                            for me that is just PURE confirmation...
                            http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
                            EVERYBODY PARTY!!!!!!!

GLOAT FEST 2007 HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

Oh, man are they going to accuse me of being an insider now!!! I love this I can't EVEN tell you how much. My kids are totally laughing at me, but I don't care. More later when I get back from dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                              EVERYBODY PARTY!!!!!!!

GLOAT FEST 2007 HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

Oh, man are they going to accuse me of being an insider now!!! I love this I can't EVEN tell you how much. My kids are totally laughing at me, but I don't care. More later when I get back from dinner.
                              LOL. I knew you'd be jumping up and down on this one.

Comment

Sorry WB, but that's Tabula Rasa. That is in two weeks and Quarantine is in the second half.

Good point on Keller. Thanks for catching that.

doh!....thanx scifan!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X