Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    hey!....just dropping by to see how the ship is doing...glad to see it's got quite a following now......I was really thrilled to read the interview from the GW main page...
    Hey there girl! You're just making the rounds today aren't you? Great to see you back, you've been missed.

As for that interview, was that not AWESOME? It's not too often that we get that kind of confirmation on ship this early- or at all really. So to hear Jewel say what she did was just incredible. We're trying to decide what ep it will be in now. I say Quaranteen, but others say Trio.... Care to speculate?

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      Hey there girl! You're just making the rounds today aren't you? Great to see you back, you've been missed.

As for that interview, was that not AWESOME? It's not too often that we get that kind of confirmation on ship this early- or at all really. So to hear Jewel say what she did was just incredible. We're trying to decide what ep it will be in now. I say Quaranteen, but others say Trio.... Care to speculate?
      ...Of course, I must visit all my past haunts...

I know, it was quite boldly stated, so I'm still cautious but thoroughly tickled at the prospect. I'm going to speculate on Quarantine, I don't know for some reason that seems like a potential episode for something much more interesting for these two, we already saw how Ronon can be when it comes to listening to a doctors orders...he is not one for sitting by quietly and letting the events unfold.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

...Of course, I must visit all my past haunts...

I know, it was quite boldly stated, so I'm still cautious but thoroughly tickled at the prospect. I'm going to speculate on Quarantine, I don't know for some reason that seems like a potential episode for something much more interesting for these two, we already saw how Ronon can be when it comes to listening to a doctors orders...he is not one for sitting by quietly and letting the events unfold.
        There's NOTHING quiet about Ronon, so this should be pretty interesting to say the least. I'm also looking forward to Reunion next Friday, I love Ronon centered eps, and this one looks to be full of wonderful angst and drama.

Comment

Hey all! Where did everyone go! Well, no worries, I'm sure we'll all be back soon for some wonderful R/K discussion! To help with that, I come bearing gifts. Thanks to the gals over on the JT thread for putting me on to this one! It's a clip on Sci-Fi's website full of Ronon goodness! No mention of ship, Jason is very careful not to mention spoilers, but you'll love this none the less.

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=166037#videoid=166037

Comment

Originally posted by scoob2222 View Post
            Hey guys, I decided to create Ronon/Keller lj community, plus I wrote two fics. Hope some of you come over and join.

http://community.livejournal.com/ronon_keller/

Bad Case of Loving you (with Doppleganger spoilers) http://scoob2222.livejournal.com/137611.html

and

Grounded http://scoob2222.livejournal.com/137823.html
            Your stories are great! Thank you for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Your stories are great! Thank you for sharing
              Thanks MrsB for the fics. LOL

Comment

Okay, so I guess Keller wasn't in this one.... But I heard there was lots of great Ronon stuff going on. So next week is Doppelganger and we can all squee over the wonderful Ronon/Keller stuff in this ep! Whoot!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                  Okay, so I guess Keller wasn't in this one.... But I heard there was lots of great Ronon stuff going on. So next week is Doppelganger and we can all squee over the wonderful Ronon/Keller stuff in this ep! Whoot!

So I was somewhere I shouldn't be and can't tell cause you'll probably sick Simi on me, and then I'd be BBQ'd......but anyway, I got a little piece of interesting info that I couldn't wait until tonight to actually see so I was hoping you'd enlighten me and give me a bit of insight... Okay,
                  Spoiler:
                  the infirmary scene with Ronon telling Keller something about Sheppard not dating anyone...what is that dreamscape or reality, and if it's reality, what was his expression, was it like intrigued like from Sunday with Sheppard and Teyla or apprehensive like a girl he thinks is attractive is acting funny around a guy he considers a very good friend?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

So I was somewhere I shouldn't be and can't tell cause you'll probably sick Simi on me, and then I'd be BBQ'd......but anyway, I got a little piece of interesting info that I couldn't wait until tonight to actually see so I was hoping you'd enlighten me and give me a bit of insight... Okay,
                    Spoiler:
                    the infirmary scene with Ronon telling Keller something about Sheppard not dating anyone...what is that dreamscape or reality, and if it's reality, what was his expression, was it like intrigued like from Sunday with Sheppard and Teyla or apprehensive like a girl he thinks is attractive is acting funny around a guy he considers a very good friend?...
                    Hey WB.
                    DG:
                    Spoiler:
                    It was a reality. She was staring at John because of the bad dream she had and EvilJohn was in her dream. Ronon casually tells her that John's not doing and she quickly points that she's not interested by saying no. She wasn't rude or loud about it either. It also looks like the boys may have set it up. I'm not sure. I could be reading into it, but wait 'til you see there facial expressions. Watch for it if you can watch tomorrow night.

Goodnight WB.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      that was really funny the way she pointed that out that she wasnt interested
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Come bearing a gift....

Jewel Q&A over at scifi....

Major spoilers in the beginning of the interview
                        for me that is just PURE confirmation...
                        http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'll be SQUEEEEEing everywhere.

Now all Ronon needs to do is...
                          Spoiler:
                          Get John in gear with voicing his feelings for Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I'll be SQUEEEEEing everywhere.

Now all Ronon needs to do is...
                            Spoiler:
                            Get John in gear with voicing his feelings for Teyla.
                            Oh absolutely.

Spoiler:
                            I can see Ronan telling John that he's not gonna hang around for three years before letting someone he cares about know how he feels..... and John just scowling at him.
                            sigpic

Comment

I took some screencaps of the Q&A - MAJOR SPOILERS here, but they're seriously squeeful!!

Spoiler:

Er... THUNK!!!

OK, seriously people, we need a Jen smiley!!!

anyway, about the squeeful moment:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm pretty sure it's from Quarantine, as at the beginning when Ronon is lying on the bed Jen says 'we can just use the time to get to know each other better' - implying they have time to kill... probably from being stuck in the infirmary together - SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

I LOVE you Nina! Thank you so much for showing this!
                                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X