Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we should make that an official Doc and Wildman word. Like "intentions".

Comment

LOL okay that was great Blen I love it and talk about timeing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
        hmmmm, i haven't written fic for a while. i was more your journalist type of writer, ive got the qualifications to be so. I mean i could give fic a go, but ive always wanted to write non fic. You see from a personal perspective. i think women write fic better than men. mainly because they are more in tune with emotions than many men, although i count myself among the group that are in tune with how they feel and how others feel. i think just women are better at expressing those scenes and situations better.

however when i get the time, ie, im not writing about Italian communists for an essay, i might give it a go.
        Go ahead Badboy! It would be nice if you could do a fic from Ronon's POV

OK, so I just sent my fic to Nika for her to Beta it. And let me just say that after I finish a fic I think I'm the world best writer and often think to myself..damn girl you are good..then I'll get it back and realize just how dumb I am..example..spelling little as litter? OK..what? and my tenses are all over the place....

I just read Joe M's blog and I don't think anything is going to come from Amelia and Ronon because Amelia's scene was added last minute..basically he was talking with her and found out she does kickboxing and ran to Carl and told him and he added a scene for her.

So, I was thinking about the EATG balcony pic and I really don't think it is the official season ending photo..I really think it was from this episode..Joe posted the pic awhile ago on his blog..it didn't have Jenn it..and I very much doubt we are going to see Ronon in the infirmary again! Not because of anything with him and Jenn...just that he is Mr. Warrior and it would get old real quick if we see him again laid out..there is only 6 more epis left.

Ever, you mentioned you didn't get to see the interview Jewel did. MGM and my computer don't get along either. I saw it because it was on someone's google blog. I'll see if I can find it again and post the link for you. She does talk a lot about Ronon..more than she talks about McKay but I have to say this..I don't know if it is just wishful thinking on my part..but although her words seem to indicate she may/have chosen McKay her mannerism seem to be Ronon going with Ronon all the way. <-- I hope you know what I mean by that its hard to explain if you haven't seen the video.
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean Mellow. That's what I was thinking. She way she does that motion with her hands when she talks about Ronon or McKay. I'm glad you saw it as well & it's not me seeing things.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            I know what you mean Mellow. That's what I was thinking. She way she does that motion with her hands when she talks about Ronon or McKay. I'm glad you saw it as well & it's not me seeing things.
            OH Goodie! I'm not going crazy! I don't know why Jewel is trying to throw us of her tracks. We all know that Jennifer Keller has wanted Ronon Dex since day one..didn't she say that Jenn had a crush on Ronon in one of her interviews? Please..you can't go from Ronon to McKay..no way..and she basically admitted in the video that she was scared!!!

Ever,
            Here is the link

Comment

I am really greateful that Morjana does embed those in her blog. They are the only way I can see them. I have a real problem watching things on the MGM site.

Watched it again, I think the same as before. She's very expressive with her hands and I just get the idea that there is more to this than meets the eye.

Comment

I am really greateful that Morjana does embed those in her blog. They are the only way I can see them. I have a real problem watching things on the MGM site.

Watched it again, I think the same as before. She's very expressive with her hands and I just get the idea that there is more to this than meets the eye.
                I sure hope so..I'm so dreading the Brian Storm episode. I just want it to be over with. I don't know if I can be brave and watch it when it first comes on. I may have to wait for the recap and see how it goes..especially if Ronon isn't in it then I think I may skip it all together

Jenn,
                I finally watched The Hulk and it was great. I'm a huge fan of Edward Norton so it was nice to see him..and I like Liv Tyler also. It was soo cute and my little shipper heart just loved Liv in the movie she was so sweet..there is this one scene that was just soo *sigh* I wish they would do something like that with Ronon and Jenn..when you see the scene you'll know what I'm talking about.

If anyone has seen the movie then you should know what scene I'm talking about.

Comment

Sorry I haven't seen it.

Brainstorm. I'm not looking forward to it much either. However, I live in hope that
                  Spoiler:
                  Rodney will mess up big style. That ghastly Mckeller pic that seems to show them pressing foreheads together, won't live up to Mckeller expectations IMO. She's just been nearly frozen to death and Rodney has to rescue her. She's probably nearly dead from exposure. We know he's in love with her. He probably just grabs her and there isn't a lot she can do about it. Probably she would press foreheads with Todd if he had just saved her life.

And I do so hope that she wants nothing to do with him after that.

Comment

Sorry I haven't seen it.

Brainstorm. I'm not looking forward to it much either. However, I live in hope that
                    Spoiler:
                    Rodney will mess up big style. That ghastly Mckeller pic that seems to show them pressing foreheads together, won't live up to Mckeller expectations IMO. She's just been nearly frozen to death and Rodney has to rescue her. She's probably nearly dead from exposure. We know he's in love with her. He probably just grabs her and there isn't a lot she can do about it. Probably she would press foreheads with Todd if he had just saved her life.

And I do so hope that she wants nothing to do with him after that.
                    LOL...foreheads with anyone..even Todd? Yea, I can see that.

Comment

I'll watch it later, Mellow. Stuck here with my aunt and uncle until almost three. SAVE ME, there's nothing to do here, and my cousin drives me nuts if I'm stuck with him for too long.
                      sigpic

Comment

How old is your cousin, Dr Jenn?

Comment

Four as of later this month. And it turns out I'm not stuck here for so long, yay!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good. I was going to suggest you could play hide & seek. You get him to hide and then just don't bother looking for him.

Comment

Good. I was going to suggest you could play hide & seek. You get him to hide and then just don't bother looking for him.
                              That sounds like something I would do heehee
                              sigpic

Comment

I would, except my uncle's here, and Andrew doesn't shut up, anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X