Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Thanks for adding it. I could have sworn it was added before
    I can't add it I am saying I can't find it in the C2
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=dragongirl;9163566]
      Spoiler:
      He never said that Rachel and Jason wouldn't be in the eppy though only Ronon and Teyla

Hmmm that is interesting hey. Joe is being vague as usual. Although i understand that he doesn't want to give away stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I think the writers of SGA have been doing this with all of the potential ships on the show. At first, the writers were telling everybody that Sheyla was the main ship of the show. And there are hints at McWeir. Except woopsie! There's a lot of people who like Sparky! And then further muddying those waters, Ronon comes along and then people want to pair him up with Teyla. Then, along comes Jenn and they make the same mistake! If they had gone the route of SG-1 and said from the outset "These are our ships" then they could have been soo much more consistent.
        I think what happens is what always happens...and this is with any show. They try to please everyone when it comes to the shipping. They don't want to push any viewers away so they give a little..but honestly when it comes down to it..with an ensemble cast like SGA romantic relationships are not the focus of the show so I don't see how making a decision and going with it would drive fans away? Instead they just play us all like a damn Yo-Yo
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=badboyzII~86;9163852]
          Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Spoiler:
          He never said that Rachel and Jason wouldn't be in the eppy though only Ronon and Teyla

Hmmm that is interesting hey. Joe is being vague as usual. Although i understand that he doesn't want to give away stuff.
          Exactly.. I'm going to take that as his final answer and just be pleasantly surprise if they do show up
          Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

I can't add it I am saying I can't find it in the C2
            I just got my usual e-mail saying that a fic was added. Opened it and it said it was Left Behind. I'll go check.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

DG, I just went to add it to the C2 and it said that it was already there. Maybe it just takes a few minutes to get there?

And I totally forgot to tell you all! You'll get a kick out of it. Hubby, daughter and I went to the city today. We were in the middle of Sam's Club (warehouse store for you outside the states) and my daughter announced - with some reason - that I was officially the weirdest mom in the world! I did a happy dance right there! LOL. I have done my job right!
              sigpic

Comment

okay cool

yup very good what did you do to get her to announce that?
                sigpic

Comment

okay cool

yup very good what did you do to get her to announce that?
                  I was gushing over Christmas decorations! They were playing Christmas music and everything! How was I not supposed to gush!?
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone. Or good evening Badboyz if you are still around.

I wish I had a bit more time to catch up on all these fics. I am so happy about the quality, number and variety of brilliant fic we get to read. Great writing.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Good morning everyone. Or good evening Badboyz if you are still around.

I wish I had a bit more time to catch up on all these fics. I am so happy about the quality, number and variety of brilliant fic we get to read. Great writing.
                      Spoiler:

Morning Blen. Yeah its evening here, about 9.20pm

Comment

Season 4 DVD, Quarantine commentary between Martin Wood and Amanda Tapping.

Martin: And Jason really wanted to kiss here. He said, ‘Yeah we’re going to do the kiss. We’re going to do the kiss. We’re going to do the kiss.

So this was shot with them actually kissing. And I did the timing and the lights two different ways.

Amanda: One where they actually get to kiss and one-

M: Yeah

A: And Jason was like ‘Martin!’

Comment

Have you done anything interesting today?

It's freezing here today & quite windy so I'm going to stay inside where it's nice & warm, watch a bit of TV and be on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Have you done anything interesting today?

It's freezing here today & quite windy so I'm going to stay inside where it's nice & warm, watch a bit of TV and be on here.
                            I slept 12hours last night, and ive, more or less, being busy with assignments for uni today, as i probably will be during the night. Its just starting to rain here.

Comment

Morning all!!!
                              I'm in a weird mood this morning.... I drank too much sprite last night and became super hyper!m It was my friends 18th birthday party... I've got another tonight and tomorrow night. Thank goodness I don't go back to school until Wednesday.
                              Going to do my homework now but I have to say I love how Kavan/Lorne is sneaking in to our pic spams! Oh and theories of what happened in
                              Spoiler:
                              Vegas and Enemy at the gate

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Ugh. NOT in a good mood, at the moment. Got a rather annoying cough, had it since Friday night. Great. I'm off to bed, maybe I can manage a few hours sleep. Night, dears.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X