Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    I don't think they will be forced, but I do think it will be pretty fast. Not like the slow winding journey that John and Teyla are having at the moment. Cause the difference between John and Ronon is that when Ronon decides he wants to do something- get out of the way. I've seen him this way in normal situations and I can see him this way with a woman. Once he decides it's time, there won't be any stopping him. Because he had a successful relationship, he will be more inclined to jump whole heartedly into another.

As for John *sigh* There is SO much emotional baggage there with his family and his ex wife that he's very cautious with relationship deeper than sex. He and Teyla are going to take much longer to come together romanticaly.
    Some very good points. Thanks Suz.

OMG! OMG!! I just finished watching Doppelganger!!!!!! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!!!!!

Spoiler:
    What an AWESOME ep for us!!!!!!!! Oh, I was so right on about the scene with Ronon and John in the infirmary! Those two went there with a plan for Ronon to be near Keller, I'm SURE of it! Ronon tells John he can leave, and John gives this knowing smile! The way Ronon looked at Jennifer when he got there, and YES he WAS totally fishing when he mentions John. He wants to make sure there's no one else on her mind!

Plus-there is no mistaking her freaked out look when she watches John leave. She was seeing John from her dream and not liking it one bit. I don't know who could think she's got the hots for John, that's just NOT the case at all!

Then the next scene with them when Ronon lays down on the table and she's tending him, he's got this little smirk on his face, like- she's hot and I'm gonna make her mine!

THEN the scene in the mess hall later, was sooo sweet! The way he was looking at her. GUH... made me weak in the knees. These two are just suburb together! Awesome brilliant decision on the part of TPTB! Ronon/Keller forever!

As for the rest of the ep, it was fantastic! LOVED the new team dynamic LOVED Sam, as the experienced in charge leader. LOVED my other ship's SWEET interaction! All in all, this was a out of the park home run episode for me!
    I'm soo glad you seen it.
    Spoiler:
    I saw the same things.
    I think that some people are getting the idea of Keller liking John because of her interview. I don't remember where it was, but I think she teasingly said that she might have an eye for a couple of people. Don't quote me.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:
      I saw the same things.
      I think that some people are getting the idea of Keller liking John because of her interview. I don't remember where it was, but I think she teasingly said that she might have an eye for a couple of people. Don't quote me.
      Okay, so she made one tiny comment about that, but what about the HUGE other three things she said about her and Ronon? They must be ignoring those. *rolls eyes*

If you ask me the ones who are screaming Shep/Keller are those who simply don't want to see John with Teyla and they are inventing something out of nothing in an effort to make themselves feel better. Sorry for them, but there wasn't anything between Keller and Shep- at all. And if Jewel was joking about Keller flirting with mutlple people, it was just a joke and she made it pretty clear that Ronon and Keller have some THANG going on!

Comment

ooooooooh you lot are so Lucky as i havent seen it yet
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Okay, so she made one tiny comment about that, but what about the HUGE other three things she said about her and Ronon? They must be ignoring those. *rolls eyes*

If you ask me the ones who are screaming Shep/Keller are those who simply don't want to see John with Teyla and they are inventing something out of nothing in an effort to make themselves feel better. Sorry for them, but there wasn't anything between Keller and Shep- at all. And if Jewel was joking about Keller flirting with mutlple people, it was just a joke and she made it pretty clear that Ronon and Keller have some THANG going on!
          Spoiler:
          I kinda wondered what was going to happen after Weir wasn't going to be a regular on show.
          They can wish all they want, but I've seen too many obvious scenes with JT to say otherwise. And I'm not going to say that Keller won't be flirting. John does it and Rodney still has feelings for Sam eventhough he's supposedly with Katie. Keller is probably alot like his love he lost on Sateda, so I think that's part of the attraction. After being there for about 3 yrs, I'm sure he's tired being the third wheel.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          ooooooooh you lot are so Lucky as i havent seen it yet
          I'm sooo sorry Donna.
          Last edited by scifan; 05 October 2007, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I don't think they will be forced, but I do think it will be pretty fast. Not like the slow winding journey that John and Teyla are having at the moment. Cause the difference between John and Ronon is that when Ronon decides he wants to do something- get out of the way. I've seen him this way in normal situations and I can see him this way with a woman. Once he decides it's time, there won't be any stopping him. Because he had a successful relationship, he will be more inclined to jump whole heartedly into another.

As for John *sigh* There is SO much emotional baggage there with his family and his ex wife that he's very cautious with relationship deeper than sex. He and Teyla are going to take much longer to come together romanticaly.
            I think you're absolutely right - Ronon has no qualms about getting into long-term relationships, or trying to set his friends up either...

And I think that if he wants something, he'll go for it, straight away. And that John would know. Those two have got so close now that John would at least suspect his feelings. He's not that dense!

OMG! OMG!! I just finished watching Doppelganger!!!!!! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!!!!!

Spoiler:
            What an AWESOME ep for us!!!!!!!! Oh, I was so right on about the scene with Ronon and John in the infirmary! Those two went there with a plan for Ronon to be near Keller, I'm SURE of it! Ronon tells John he can leave, and John gives this knowing smile! The way Ronon looked at Jennifer when he got there, and YES he WAS totally fishing when he mentions John. He wants to make sure there's no one else on her mind!

Plus-there is no mistaking her freaked out look when she watches John leave. She was seeing John from her dream and not liking it one bit. I don't know who could think she's got the hots for John, that's just NOT the case at all!

Then the next scene with them when Ronon lays down on the table and she's tending him, he's got this little smirk on his face, like- she's hot and I'm gonna make her mine!

THEN the scene in the mess hall later, was sooo sweet! The way he was looking at her. GUH... made me weak in the knees. These two are just suburb together! Awesome brilliant decision on the part of TPTB! Ronon/Keller forever!

As for the rest of the ep, it was fantastic! LOVED the new team dynamic LOVED Sam, as the experienced in charge leader. LOVED my other ship's SWEET interaction! All in all, this was a out of the park home run episode for me!
            This is so. Un. FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!

I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

Lovely commentary by the way, thanks! I've already started a missing-moment fic between the boys.

Spoiler:
            I saw the same things.
            We've also discovered that
            Spoiler:
            she flirts with McKay all the time, to make him squirm. So Jewel might have been talking about that...
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              I think you're absolutely right - Ronon has no qualms about getting into long-term relationships, or trying to set his friends up either...

And I think that if he wants something, he'll go for it, straight away. And that John would know. Those two have got so close now that John would at least suspect his feelings. He's not that dense!

This is so. Un. FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!

I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

Lovely commentary by the way, thanks! I've already started a missing-moment fic between the boys.

Spoiler:
              she flirts with McKay all the time, to make him squirm. So Jewel might have been talking about that...

Oh. I didn't hear about her doing that. LOL Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Keller is probably alot like his love he lost on Sateda, so I think that's part of the attraction. After being there for about 3 yrs, I'm sure he's tired being the third wheel.
                Yep, I think he most likely is tired of that. And he must have felt that cause Shep always refers to himself and Teyla as a unit. So, Keller is just the ticket!

Comment

Ah! What a terrific idea! I can't wait to read it. I'm sure they thought they were being very sneaky!

Spoiler:

I think what we're seeing there is just Keller's personality. I think she's got a playful side to her and it comes out as flirting. I would say that the people she is more comfortable around- ie not sexually attracted to, she's going to be more playful/flirty with.

Comment

Hey guys, I decided to create Ronon/Keller lj community, plus I wrote two fics. Hope some of you come over and join.

http://community.livejournal.com/ronon_keller/

Bad Case of Loving you (with Doppleganger spoilers) http://scoob2222.livejournal.com/137611.html

and

Grounded http://scoob2222.livejournal.com/137823.html

Comment

Originally posted by scoob2222 View Post
                      Hey guys, I decided to create Ronon/Keller lj community, plus I wrote two fics. Hope some of you come over and join.

Bad Case of Loving you (with Doppleganger spoilers) http://scoob2222.livejournal.com/137611.html

and

Cool, sounds great! You should post them over at the Ronon Dex LJ too, they'd love it. I'm running over to read now!

Comment

Originally posted by scoob2222 View Post

and

Thanks for posting the links it looks great

Comment

So, I have a question for all of you... What ep do we think these "yummy" Ronon/Jenn scenes are going to be in that Jewel was talking about? I'm thinking maybe Quaranteen, but what other ep could it be?

Comment

So, I have a question for all of you... What ep do we think these "yummy" Ronon/Jenn scenes are going to be in that Jewel was talking about? I'm thinking maybe Quaranteen, but what other ep could it be?
                            I think maybe it could be Trio

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              I think maybe it could be Trio
                              I thought Trio only had Keller, Mckay and Sam in it.... Am I wrong there?

Comment

hey!....just dropping by to see how the ship is doing...glad to see it's got quite a following now......I was really thrilled to read the interview from the GW main page...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X