Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
    OK, what is going on in the which pair will win thread?? I just posted to try and smooth things over...

Sen, did you catch the
    Spoiler:
    wink Ronon gave jenn. I sound like a damn broken record cause I keep on bringing it up Its when they are waiting for Todd to come over.
    Greened you for it too, Mellow. Great post.

And I've decided that as well as a new chair, I need a much larger monitor. I have difficulty seeing some things

Comment

OK guys. I'm off to bed.

Good night

Comment

OK, what is going on in the which pair will win thread?? I just posted to try and smooth things over...

Sen, did you catch the
        Spoiler:
        wink Ronon gave jenn. I sound like a damn broken record cause I keep on bringing it up Its when they are waiting for Todd to come over.
        Nope, I didn't but I will watch again

Night Blen

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Greened you for it too, Mellow. Great post.

And I've decided that as well as a new chair, I need a much larger monitor. I have difficulty seeing some things
          Thanks Blen!

Be warned..if you get new comfy chair and bigger monitor you will never leave the computer room! never! I don't remember what hubby looks like or if we still have a cat
          Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Night Blen!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              Nope, I didn't but I will watch again
              Yes please..and if you can cap it..it may not turn out good..but who cares!

Comment

Yes please..and if you can cap it..it may not turn out good..but who cares!
                I am not sure if I saw that
                Spoiler:
                He deffinitely looks at her more times.

Comment

Mmm, how's this sound, my lovelies?

-clears throat and puts on her best waitressy voice-
                  "Our special tonight is a 23-spice roasted red pepper and tomato stew, containing Louisana-style hot link sausages, as well as mushroom and asiago cheese chicken sausages, Roma tomatoes, and Persian cucumbers, topped with grated cheddar cheese, with two pieces of thickly buttered, sourdough wheat bread on the side."
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds very yummy DrJenn but I am headed out the door for Steak n Shake and we are on page 996
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      I am not sure if I saw that
                      Spoiler:
                      He deffinitely looks at her more times.
                      Didn't he
                      Spoiler:
                      look over at her..maybe he just took a deep breath..but to me it looked like a wink..DG saw it and even Trekkie from the McKeller..now I'm forced to go get it from Amazon and see if I was making things up...

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      Mmm, how's this sound, my lovelies?

-clears throat and puts on her best waitressy voice-
                      "Our special tonight is a 23-spice roasted red pepper and tomato stew, containing Louisana-style hot link sausages, as well as mushroom and asiago cheese chicken sausages, Roma tomatoes, and Persian cucumbers, topped with grated cheddar cheese, with two pieces of thickly buttered, sourdough wheat bread on the side."
                      Thats sounds delicious..what time is dinner?

Comment

Mmm, what I wouldn't give for a milkshake...or anything sweet...for dessert right now...And I'm eating right now, Mellow. That way I don't have to later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mmm, what I wouldn't give for a milkshake...or anything sweet...for dessert right now...And I'm eating right now, Mellow. That way I don't have to later.
                          Yes, I could go for a chocolate milk shake right now...yummy

I'm going to go watch First Contact again to look for
                          Spoiler:
                          the wink or whatever it was..but there was something..right?

I was just wondering..how is Jenn and Rodeny getting to Earth in Brain Storm?
                          Spoiler:
                          Midway isn't there anymore so are they going by the Daedalus? Isn't that 3 week trip each way?

Comment

honestly, Mellow? I hadn't thought about that, but you're right. Huh...
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow!! Almost a 1000 pages of R/K goodness!! Keep it up ladies!!

As for heading to Earth,
                              Spoiler:
                              they can gate through to Earth and take the Daedalus back. First Contact
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, as long as the gate gets fixed after what happened in FC. I guess they will just take one from another planet.
                              sigpic

Comment

honestly, Mellow? I hadn't thought about that, but you're right. Huh...
                                Well...I doubt they can just take a
                                Spoiler:
                                6 weeks absence from SGA so I think they will have to dial Earth from SGA..

OK, I have to correct myself..
                                Spoiler:
                                it wasn't a wink.. I don't know why I thought it was..I think its a quick smile..to remind Jenn to chill out...

Comment

Working...
                                X